Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tracy,

I ordered 100g raws from USA warehouse. I don't want to describe or post photos of the parcel because I see the stealth recently changed for the better. BUT...my parcel nor the contents were not marked or labeled with anything identifying including a sku or upc code. So I'm not sure what I ordered is what I have. I even removed the shipping label right see if the sku was under it and it wasnt.

Tracy,

I ordered 100g raws from USA warehouse. I don't want to describe or post photos of the parcel because I see the stealth recently changed for the better. BUT...my parcel nor the contents were not marked or labeled with anything identifying including a sku or upc code. So I'm not sure what I ordered is what I have. I even removed the shipping label right see if the sku was under it and it wasnt.
it's common. I only ordered one raw with one peptide internationally and they were not marked.

it's common. I only ordered one raw with one peptide internationally and they were not marked.
I don't suspect it's a mixed up order, I just want to clarify for others reading my post. I was just curious how they tell which is which if there are no labels or identifying sku anymore?

My raws smell/look like they should.

I also appreciate them using better stealth than my previous orders.

I don't suspect it's a mixed up order, I just want to clarify for others reading my post. I was just curious how they tell which is which if there are no labels or identifying sku anymore?

My raws smell/look like they should.

I also appreciate them using better stealth than my previous orders.
Melting point test

Has anyone ran or tested their ripped blend lately. I seen old test but that was all I found and they were like a year or two old. And that last test of tren e was way underdosed at like 169 I believe, if anyone was thinking of buying it. This batch could be the same, could be different. Just a heads up for y’all.

Has anyone ran or tested their ripped blend lately. I seen old test but that was all I found and they were like a year or two old. And that last test of tren e was way underdosed at like 169 I believe, if anyone was thinking of buying it. This batch could be the same, could be different. Just a heads up for y’all.

most recent test I found was early this year: