Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Tracy,

I ordered 100g raws from USA warehouse. I don't want to describe or post photos of the parcel because I see the stealth recently changed for the better. BUT...my parcel nor the contents were not marked or labeled with anything identifying including a sku or upc code. So I'm not sure what I ordered is what I have. I even removed the shipping label right see if the sku was under it and it wasnt.

Tracy,

I ordered 100g raws from USA warehouse. I don't want to describe or post photos of the parcel because I see the stealth recently changed for the better. BUT...my parcel nor the contents were not marked or labeled with anything identifying including a sku or upc code. So I'm not sure what I ordered is what I have. I even removed the shipping label right see if the sku was under it and it wasnt.
it's common. I only ordered one raw with one peptide internationally and they were not marked.

it's common. I only ordered one raw with one peptide internationally and they were not marked.
I don't suspect it's a mixed up order, I just want to clarify for others reading my post. I was just curious how they tell which is which if there are no labels or identifying sku anymore?

My raws smell/look like they should.

I also appreciate them using better stealth than my previous orders.

I don't suspect it's a mixed up order, I just want to clarify for others reading my post. I was just curious how they tell which is which if there are no labels or identifying sku anymore?

My raws smell/look like they should.

I also appreciate them using better stealth than my previous orders.
Melting point test

Has anyone ran or tested their ripped blend lately. I seen old test but that was all I found and they were like a year or two old. And that last test of tren e was way underdosed at like 169 I believe, if anyone was thinking of buying it. This batch could be the same, could be different. Just a heads up for y’all.

Has anyone ran or tested their ripped blend lately. I seen old test but that was all I found and they were like a year or two old. And that last test of tren e was way underdosed at like 169 I believe, if anyone was thinking of buying it. This batch could be the same, could be different. Just a heads up for y’all.

most recent test I found was early this year:

Homebrewing is gatekept?
I sort of agree with the sentiment. While the information is readily available, the way some people go on about the NEED to setup clean rooms and some of the other over the top things for personal homebrewing, creates a barrier of entry for some people when starting out and they just don't proceed.

I'm all for cleanliness... But some people want to make it WAY more complex then it actually is.

I sort of agree with the sentiment. While the information is readily available, the way some people go on about the NEED to setup clean rooms and some of the other over the top things for personal homebrewing, creates a barrier of entry for some people when starting out and they just don't proceed.

I'm all for cleanliness... But some people want to make it WAY more complex then it actually is.
Caulk gun, syringe filter, syringe. Pre sterilized vials

I don’t understand how someone can bar an adult from doing an activity they want to pursue?

The entry level to homebrewing is reading comprehension and research, if one is not able to grasp the concept; he is better off not engaging on the said activity for his own safety.

I am sure some of the people here have more complicated jobs and profession that require a higher degree of knowledge and skill to perform.

Free will is a bitch eh?

BRO: "Dude. why not just buy your gear from a reputable lab that regularly posts test results along with blind tests from customers? It's simple and cheap. You could even buy a couple kits and send a sample to Jano for comprehensive testing, and still be ahead, especially when you consider the equipment and your time...."

HOMEBREW BRO:: "Ugh! Are you kidding me?? How do I know they're doing things properly? Are they testing for bacteria or endotoxins? No way am I taking any chances with my health."

BRO: "Where do you send your raws and finished gear for testing?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Lol what that's too expensive and unnecessary, I know what I'm doing."

BRO: "What about sterilizing your equipment? What do you use for that?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "I can see it's clean, so no need."

BRO: "What about your vials and stoppers? Do you autoclave them or use one of those $89 sterilizing ovens?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Don't be stupid, I use these pre-sterilized vials."

BRO: "From Sigma Aldritch, or some other USP grade lab supply?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Hahah, you're such a noob, I get them from Amazon, same place I get my 'Pharma grade' oils, BB, BA, and filters. Guaranteed 100% sterile. Duh."

BRO: "Then how do you know what you're making is any better??"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Do I look infected to you? Now I need to lay down, that last batch of Test-E gave me some wicked PIP. I really know how to brew some strong shit!"

IMG_8594.jpeg

Sponsors

Latest posts