• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

ADHD meds combined with Gear

TRTedAF69

Any of you guys on ADHD meds and gear.
On TRT most of the year. With very good blood pressure.

Some occasional blast.
Whats your experience been with ADHD Meds and gear.
Bp issues?
Heart issues?

Wanna know!

depends on your dose, and what ADHD medication youre on.

If your BP is good/normal on TRT, i would reasonably expect your BP to still be good, albeit potentially elevated on a blast.

So long as your check your BP regularly i dont see an issue.

What has your response been on previous blasts? where you taking the ADHD meds during those previous blasts?

depends on your dose, and what ADHD medication youre on.

If your BP is good/normal on TRT, i would reasonably expect your BP to still be good, albeit potentially elevated on a blast.

So long as your check your BP regularly i dont see an issue.

What has your response been on previous blasts? where you taking the ADHD meds during those previous blasts?
Just being prescribed Vyvanse/elvanse not yet on it. On cycle a slight elevation from 115/65 to maybe 125/75 max. Unless my E2 is uncontrolled.

so nothing crazy. Heart rate is always around 75/80 blast or TRT

Is your doctor aware of your TRT when he prescribed the meds?

I am not a doctor, and i do not have any personal experience with ADHD medications, and only limited experience with very few clients that are prescribed them.
However all but one of my clients that have listed ADHD meds in their lists of medications they are taking are simple lifestyle clients and not taking PEDS of any kind.

So take my advice with a grain of salt and hopefully someone with first hand experience can chime in.

I would maintain your standard trt protocol and take your ADHD meds as prescribed and monitor your BP and RHR closely, to see how you respond before bnlasting. make notes on your phone and take your readings a similar point in your day (like first thing AM, or right before bed) and see if you notice a trend of either increasing.
If you do, talk to your doctor.
if not, go with your blast, but continue to monitor your BP and RHR and be prepared to hit the brakes if things get out of control.

Is your doctor aware of your TRT when he prescribed the meds?

I am not a doctor, and i do not have any personal experience with ADHD medications, and only limited experience with very few clients that are prescribed them.
However all but one of my clients that have listed ADHD meds in their lists of medications they are taking are simple lifestyle clients and not taking PEDS of any kind.

So take my advice with a grain of salt and hopefully someone with first hand experience can chime in.

I would maintain your standard trt protocol and take your ADHD meds as prescribed and monitor your BP and RHR closely, to see how you respond before bnlasting. make notes on your phone and take your readings a similar point in your day (like first thing AM, or right before bed) and see if you notice a trend of either increasing.
If you do, talk to your doctor.
if not, go with your blast, but continue to monitor your BP and RHR and be prepared to hit the brakes if things get out of control.
Yes he is aware of my TRT prescription. But in the Netherlands understanding of it is poor.

Will continue to track everything. On TRT and on blast. I would say you gave solid advice!

Yes he is aware of my TRT prescription. But in the Netherlands understanding of it is poor.

Will continue to track everything. On TRT and on blast. I would say you gave solid advice!
If you can find an endo to talk to they might have a better understanding as im sure its an interaction they come across frequently given how common ADHD prescriptions are.

They will likely be able to answer your questions in a more definite sense.

If you can find an endo to talk to they might have a better understanding as im sure its an interaction they come across frequently given how common ADHD prescriptions are.

They will likely be able to answer your questions in a more definite sense.
Yes will do! Know a place where understanding might be better of it.

I'm on methylphenidate as my body doesn't like tyvenese at the needed dosage and Adderall isn't legal here. Late diagnosis at 30

I've taken it with, tren, test, anadrol, ment, halo, t3 and clen. My BP is low on diastolic naturally so it actually brings it to normal range if I'm carrying a lot of fluid though it goes higher than I'd like. With Clen my heart rate definitely goes up to a relatively uncomfortable level at 120mcg, 40mcg is fine, 80mcg uncomfortable enough, 120mcg miserable. I don't know if you've taken high dose stimulants with a monster before but that kind of hr. It's horrible and leaves you feeling crappy.

Monitor your BP and HR and mental state most importantly. 19nors over prolonged periods negatively impact our brains. I was taking deca for a year at 125/150mg p/w for joint support. Upping to 250mg p/w on blast ended up giving myself some serious anhedonia that took a long time to sort. Taken tren a few times this year. I'm very different with tren on and off meds. I'll be doing shorter tren blasts from now on despite how much I bloody love it. Didn't realise the deca was causing the problem until I read how it impacts dopaminergic pathways and several studies later led me to giving any I had left to a mate.

Other than that my bloods are good even when blasting on bulk, heart is healthy as can be and BP and HR remain good. Hope that's been some help