after pct blood work help me interpret thanks

Yes off serms on 3-11 so test was on 3/27 ,,,, so like 16 days latter guess i jumped the gun a bit .

Thanks guys just wanted to make sure all was fairly norm ... And it was the serms elevating my stuff .. Can't Beleive clomid got me to 900 .
@brutus79 orginal natty test was 500 and after cycle last time .. And subsequent recovery on bunk getm clomid was at 496 . 914 alarmed me same with my estrodiol

Alright guys you've forced the tag :

@bickel29 @johnnyBALLZ @brutus79

Need y'all's insight

You've only been off the SERMS for 3 weeks? They haven't cleared yet and they're inflating your numbers.

You have to wait 20+ days for pct drugs and their effects to clear your system to get a true reading.

I see your pct bloods last cycle at 400- what were your pre cycle bloods? If you dont know what you were natural it's tough to say where you should be. If you tested so close to pct last time that could have been a flawed reading as well

Sorry for being late to the party Tile - I still love you anyways big boy.

But JB and Brut nailed it on a few things.

As we've already established, the timing of the test provided a snap shot of your system coming back down - but not back to within its natural resting state levels.

Another problem - and it's a huge challenge given the current state of ugl gear - is that the consistency and purity of of the compounds we THINK we are running is in question. How many guys are running short esters and THINK they are running long esters? How many of us are timing our PCT around test prop guidelines when we've actually been pinning cyp, unknowingly?

Yes labmax and other testing could help, but even then unless you're testing every vial...

I think you'll be fine, man. None of those numbers look crazy out of whack considering the timing of your testing!

Give it a few weeks and retest. .. lh and fsh will be your indicator. What was your nasty e2?
At the spike of my last cycle my e2 was right around 120. Got it back to around 70 I think with a higher dose of aro . Right now it's at 40

I firmly Beleive thou these numbers are inflate due to seems I've been off Test P since feb 4 .. Test was performed 3-27 . That's well over time to clear ..

Serms on 3-27 I'd only been off for 16 days . Just suprised clomid can get me this high on my T .

Is it really worth another blood test it's obvious that the clomid / nolva / hcg aided in recovery at this point

@Dr JIM thanks in advance

At least you know your SERMs are working.
Have you seen high bilirubin on previous bloods?
Did the last cycle contain many orals?

here's a little discussion I found when googled bilirubin and steroids, does not seem like it's common with gear users.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/47404-high-bilirubine-levels.html

I firmly Beleive thou these numbers are inflate due to seems I've been off Test P since feb 4 .. Test was performed 3-27 . That's well over time to clear ..

Serms on 3-27 I'd only been off for 16 days . Just suprised clomid can get me this high on my T .

Is it really worth another blood test it's obvious that the clomid / nolva / hcg aided in recovery at this point

@Dr JIM thanks in advance
It is, if you want to really understand your body's reactionary time line. Just know it could change as you age.

At least you know your SERMs are working.
Have you seen high bilirubin on previous bloods?
Did the last cycle contain many orals?

here's a little discussion I found when googled bilirubin and steroids, does not seem like it's common with gear users.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/47404-high-bilirubine-levels.html

Burr last cycle i took 4-5 weeks of dbol.. i think 40-50mg ed i believe .

nope last recovery i believe everything was in ref range

It is, if you want to really understand your body's reactionary time line. Just know it could change as you age.

it seems i only jumped the gun on the clomid /nolva half life. i tested 18 days or so after last clomid 50mg pill and 20mg of Nolva. Its the only explaination, guess its kind of nice to see how Serms aid in recovery, wasnt expecting the estro above ref , or the T so high, or the RBC or Hemocrit evelevated . im now a true believer in serms to be honest. I agree it would be interesting to see my levels in 2 weeks to see if I have dropped below my orginal numbers of 500, and 496 natty T