Almost recovered LH and FSH, but low testosterone

Thank you a lot for your advices!
If he goes with the first option and the protocol works fine, then he should expect to see LH and FSH values above 1.5 mUI/ml from his blood tests, is it correct? Otherwise, if after a month or two, the LH and FSH levels come back to zero, then this proctol isn't fine for him, am I right?

The second option is really interesting, even if not very documentated at the moment. For example, I found out this paper:

Thank you a lot for your advices!
If he goes with the first option and the protocol works fine, then he should expect to see LH and FSH values above 1.5 mUI/ml from his blood tests, is it correct? Otherwise, if after a month or two, the LH and FSH levels come back to zero, then this proctol isn't fine for him, am I right?

The second option is really interesting, even if not very documentated at the moment. For example, I found out this paper:
His Lh wil be replaced by the hcg and fsh by hmg so he needs to test his sperm .
This bypasses that directly stimulates sperm ignoring the shot down from testosterone.

His Lh wil be replaced by the hcg and fsh by hmg so he needs to test his sperm .
This bypasses that directly stimulates sperm ignoring the shot down from testosterone.
Thank you again!
What I mean was: if the hCG and hMG will start working and if he get his blood work, should he see the LH and FSH values below the 1.5 mUI/ml or even higher, is it correct? Or these values will be again zero since they cannot be checked with blood tests?

I'm asking this also for myself since my doctor prescribed me TRT with 250UI gonasi two times a week + 75ui hMG once a week. I would like to know if LH and fsh will be detected with blood tests just to check if everything is working. My doctor was not clear about this.

Thank you again!
What I mean was: if the hCG and hMG will start working and if he get his blood work, should he see the LH and FSH values below the 1.5 mUI/ml or even higher, is it correct? Or these values will be again zero since they cannot be checked with blood tests?

I'm asking this also for myself since my doctor prescribed me TRT with 250UI gonasi two times a week + 75ui hMG once a week. I would like to know if LH and fsh will be detected with blood tests just to check if everything is working. My doctor was not clear about this.
Hcg does not show up as LH on bloodwork as its a LH mimetic .
Meaning it acts like LH but is not exactly like lh so it does not show on bloods like LH .
Hmg might be different so i dont know about that for sure but testing sperm is the way to go anyways so just do that .
For new sperm to form from nothing is minimum 4-6 months so don't be in a hurry .

Back