Alternative to the caulking gun, maybe.

Depends.
Do I care if my trenbolone has just a little testosterone in it? No
Do I care if my testosterone has just a little trenbolone in it? Yes,because when I post blasting,I am trying to recover.

It might be a non factor ,we are talking less than 1% here.

Some people flush their filters with some oil solo, before putting the next.

In any case there will be some of the last liquid in the next. But untraceable amounts. I doubt that hplc could even trace such small amounts.

Most likely,it is a non factor.
That really like exactly what I was thinking. Thank you for the information that will help me a lot.

I read somewhere that the membrane filter only filters about 70% of the solution on average, that means that you have to filter the oil twice to get it 100% pure. Take this in to consideration. I would also go with a vacuum filtration system instead of the buchner system. Some of the cheaper vacuum systems are prone to oil spills. But a proper one will have a seal that prevents this. The buchner systems will easily let some oil through as is does not have a proper seal, You should also consider the membrane filters bubble point(How much vacuum pressure it can handle before creating bubbles where the oil slips through unfiltered)

A gravity filtration with the vacuum system is what i would prefer, it might take some time but you would not have to worry about the integrity of the filter being compromised. This is another reason for using MCT oil. The oil that is being sold as ultra filtrated is being filtered using 0.2 and then a 0.1 PES filter. If you use Pharma recipes(Test cyp 200mg/ml at 0.9/20 for example) with MCT oil i suspect you could filter the solution through a 0.1 hydrophobic PVDF filter and get rid of mycoplasma too. Merck millipore makes a 0.1 Hydrophobic PVDF membrane filter. This is all just my theory though. I have a plan of trying it when i get the money for it and i will of course let you guys know how it goes.

The membrane filter of course have to be properly steam sterilized at 121 C for 20 minutes. Another reason for using hydrophobic filters is that it would help remove any water contamination from your oil. Thus leaving out a chance for the oil crashing because of it later. And PVDF over PTFE for not being linked to cancer and it being a non toxic filter. PTFE is only required when using EO and guiacol, which i guess none of you want to use anyway.

VF12 Glass Filtration Set, includes 300mL/47mm Glass Filter Holder, No. 8 Stopper, 1000mL Receiver Flask and GL45 Adaptor
Rocker and Wheaton have a product for sale which goes directly into GL45 media bottles. Everything can be dry heat sterilized at max 170 C(I asked them)
Except for the plastic parts which you would sterilize like you do rubber stoppers. the sterlitech store also sells stainless steel lids separate with fitting syringe filters so that you can use a vacuum pump on it without risking contaminating the oil with air.
Thanks, that's a wealth of Information as well. I am taking my time getting a glass setup so I can actually find what I want. Already grabbed a case of disposable sterile ones.

That 70% only being filtered the first pass, do you remember where you read that? I was also interested in whether the oil would even pass through a .1um. There are setups that hold the filter down against the funnel to prevent any slippage on the sides. That is one of the requirements I have when choosing.

Thanks, that's a wealth of Information as well. I am taking my time getting a glass setup so I can actually find what I want. Already grabbed a case of disposable sterile ones.

That 70% only being filtered the first pass, do you remember where you read that? I was also interested in whether the oil would even pass through a .1um. There are setups that hold the filter down against the funnel to prevent any slippage on the sides. That is one of the requirements I have when choosing.
Don't bother. Get gl45 bottles to screw the filter on.
Get a vacuum pump like the ones I showed you.
Run the tubing,make sure it is air tight.
This pump has a rating of like 1 bar.
You will be fine.
By the time the filter will be gone,no more liquid will be able to pass through.
->In the Funnel
->In the Vials
->Crimp it

Done.
As easy as it gets. Don't make science out of it.
If you sterilize everything properly,this gear will be cleaner than 99% of the ugl gear available and for sure not underdosed provided that your raws are on point.
The losses will be unnoticeable. Only whatever is left over in the membrane and the glassware.
The 70% thing is something that I have never observed and I have used many different filters.

I am using only EO. Will continue to do so.
Guaiacol is unnecessary. You can use mct.
There you have it,cheap and piss easy.

Don't bother. Get gl45 bottles to screw the filter on.
Get a vacuum pump like the ones I showed you.
Run the tubing,make sure it is air tight.
This pump has a rating of like 1 bar.
You will be fine.
By the time the filter will be gone,no more liquid will be able to pass through.
->In the Funnel
->In the Vials
->Crimp it

Done.
As easy as it gets. Don't make science out of it.
If you sterilize everything properly,this gear will be cleaner than 99% of the ugl gear available and for sure not underdosed provided that your raws are on point.
The losses will be unnoticeable. Only whatever is left over in the membrane and the glassware.
The 70% thing is something that I have never observed and I have used many different filters.

I am using only EO. Will continue to do so.
Guaiacol is unnecessary. You can use mct.
There you have it,cheap and piss easy.
Sweet. And yeah I ordered the same pump. I did get a Y valve in case I needed to regulate pressure some. Using cotton seed oil myself and have some gso to try. Just planning longterm here because I also use this for trt so I plan on doing it for a while.

Due to recent times and uncertainties I have been trying to get everything I may need to live off grid for a very long time so yeah I am looking for cheap and easy because I'm buying bulk but also not trying to sacrifice quality. Trying to find the sweet spot between that trifecta of cheap easy quality lol.

Sweet. And yeah I ordered the same pump. I did get a Y valve in case I needed to regulate pressure some. Using cotton seed oil myself and have some gso to try. Just planning longterm here because I also use this for trt so I plan on doing it for a while.

Due to recent times and uncertainties I have been trying to get everything I may need to live off grid for a very long time so yeah I am looking for cheap and easy because I'm buying bulk but also not trying to sacrifice quality. Trying to find the sweet spot between that trifecta of cheap easy quality lol.
I feel you.
I have laid it down for you. This is the conclusion if have come to,after countless hours thinking about the sweet spot.

One last thing.
Crimp your own vials.
Learn how to sterilize it correctly ,including the rubber caps and spare yourself the hassle of doing later. Because you will.

The valve won't be needed. I did mine with a valve initially. I removed it.
One bar is okay,but asking the source of the filters before hand won't harm.
Avoid hand pumps. You want steady vacuum and just be watching it passively.

I feel you.
I have laid it down for you. This is the conclusion if have come to,after countless hours thinking about the sweet spot.

One last thing.
Crimp your own vials.
Learn how to sterilize it correctly ,including the rubber caps and spare yourself the hassle of doing later. Because you will.

The valve won't be needed. I did mine with a valve initially. I removed it.
One bar is okay,but asking the source of the filters before hand won't harm.
Avoid hand pumps. You want steady vacuum and just be watching it passively.
At first I hadn't intended to get a crimper but more and more it looks like I'll want one. After that I will be fully setup. Once again thanks for taking the time out of your days recently to answer all of my questions.

Take it.
100 vials,crimper,stoppers and seals for stupid cheap. Amazon,eBay.
Reuse the vials since it is for personal consumption.
Change the rubber and seals.
Silicon stoppers if you will use EO. No butyl rubber stoppers.

I use eo with butyl rubber stoppers. I make sure vials are always been kept upwards.

I ran some experiments submerging butyl rubber stoppers for weeks in eo with 20%bb and 2 % ba.
They became inflated-> decomposition.

I will be around...no worries.
Make your moves and ask away.

Last edited:
@TrennedOutLunatic that little pump is legit man. Not only is it tiny, it's perfect pressure. Like you said of course. Now I hope my filters come in soon. Almost out of tren, however I do have syringe filters to use.

How much you guys brew at once?
So far since I'm new to brewing just like 40ml my next batch will be 100ml of each compound. Once you can brew small without problems then you can go ahead and brew up 6 to 9 months. I'm comfortable now but have brewed other stuff so its not new. Just quadruple check everything match and all, use multiple sources to check the recipes even. Measurements need to be spot on especially with smaller batches.

Also once you can do it right, you will probably want to save money and time. Sterilization takes time, filters cost money. Bigger batches save.

Ready crimped vial.
Tubing from the vacuum pump to a 3cc luer lock tip end. You will need like 1cc worth of the syringe's length top till the luer lock screw end.
Apply hot glue around the tubing and attach it air tight in the syringe end. Seal hermetically with extra hot glue around,and electricians tape on top. No leaks.
Screw a 18g needle in the luer lock end.
Disinfect the rubber of the vial.
Pin the rubber with the 18g needle which is attached in the syringe cylinder air tightly with hot glue. There is your vacuum.
Now draw 50cc of your brew in a big ass luer lock syringe.
Screw the syringe filter on the 50cc syringe.
Use a 18g needle in the end of the filter and pin it straight to the vial.
In order to keep things vertical,use books to hold it upright and in order not to fall down due to the weight of the 50cc brew containing syringe. Boxes,books,taperware to support the vial with the 50cc syringe and keep it vertical.
The vacuum needle,should be on a higher level than the 50cc needle AT ALL TIMES.
If it is needed,point a hair drier at times to the 50cc syringe at hot mode but DO NOT overdo it.

Turn on the pump and just look at it happen on its own.

No,you haven't hit the lottery.
It is a temporary solution till the bottle top filters.
It is ineffective but it works,I have done it.
That was my previous way.

Yes. It will create enough vacuum,bottlenecked through the 18g needles. You've read that right.

Boom

Ready crimped vial.
Tubing from the vacuum pump to a 3cc luer lock tip end. You will need like 1cc worth of the syringe's length top till the luer lock screw end.
Apply hot glue around the tubing and attach it air tight in the syringe end. Seal hermetically with extra hot glue around,and electricians tape on top. No leaks.
Screw a 18g needle in the luer lock end.
Disinfect the rubber of the vial.
Pin the rubber with the 18g needle which is attached in the syringe cylinder air tightly with hot glue. There is your vacuum.
Now draw 50cc of your brew in a big ass luer lock syringe.
Screw the syringe filter on the 50cc syringe.
Use a 18g needle in the end of the filter and pin it straight to the vial.
In order to keep things vertical,use books to hold it upright and in order not to fall down due to the weight of the 50cc brew containing syringe. Boxes,books,taperware to support the vial with the 50cc syringe and keep it vertical.
The vacuum needle,should be on a higher level than the 50cc needle AT ALL TIMES.
If it is needed,point a hair drier at times to the 50cc syringe at hot mode but DO NOT overdo it.

Turn on the pump and just look at it happen on its own.

No,you haven't hit the lottery.
It is a temporary solution till the bottle top filters.
It is ineffective but it works,I have done it.
That was my previous way.

Yes. It will create enough vacuum,bottlenecked through the 18g needles. You've read that right.

Boom
Any chance you have a picture of that setup or can try describing how you created the vacuum again? I'm not sure exactly what you did and would like to give it a shot while I wait for stuff to get here.

I think I figured it out. Tomorrow I will whip up a batch of Tren E made with cotton seed oil.

Any chance you have a picture of that setup or can try describing how you created the vacuum again? I'm not sure exactly what you did and would like to give it a shot while I wait for stuff to get here.
I have the setup in a different country man. Sorry
As for the setup,it sounds appealing and you will be disappointed for sure. It is just a temporary fix for whenever you are dying for gear and the only thing you have is this bullshit syringe filters.
It is not good.

I will figure out how to explain this to you and post in like an hour.

Yes.
Vacuum is happening through the needles,to sum it up.
Tube's needle is sucking the gear in,through the syringe filter's needle,crazy right?
20210215_151728.jpg
You will need to support the vial upright.
Books,taperware,glasses of water,your wife's dildo,boxes,your printer,soap dispensers

Whatever the fuck you can think of.
Thing is,it should be supported. You will see why if you actually try it.

I hope you have good rubbers. The 18g needle is waaaaaay big and you will end up having rubber in the gear.

21g is what I used.

Last edited:
I know I know.. it looks good.
You feel like you just found what you needed to substitute these fucking nasty bottle top filters.
Nope,that's not the case.
You will see soon how terrible it is.

Also,you will need to be retracting the syringe needle up and up all the time,as the level of the gear comes closer,and with that...you will need to change the support of the syringe as well.
Or you can just support it from start so that it is constantly at the highest possible point in the vial.
This will increase the height of the vial-syringe part,and will make it even more unstable,requiring even better support with books and shit.
The pump will be vibrating,the vial slowly be slipping from the pathetic support you will have there with books and shit.
You could create an apparatus to hold all of the shit together using wood. I will post a scheme for that.
This solves the problem altogether.
Be right back.