Alternative to the caulking gun, maybe.

I cut the tren with gso and lowered it to 247mg 1.75% ba and 19% bb and it seems to be holding now.

Me too, once I dial in each compound I won't expirement anymore unless it is to mix 2 for vacation or something.
For instance my first brew of cyp I love it. It's perfect for me. Can't see myself changing it.
260mg
1% ba
19% bb
CSO

Both times it has worked great no crashing. I doubt I go looking for the max there, it's probably close anyhow.

It may be more work at first having to cut it until it holds but im.not really losing anything but time. Once dialed in I will be saving the maximum technically.
Avoid blends.
You will not be able to individually dial dosages if you will need to so.

Avoid blends.
You will not be able to individually dial dosages if you will need to so.
I would only blend if I needed to travel and wanted to fill a prescription bottle with my current stack. Other than that I agree, I don't see the need to blend. Still gotta pin the same amount of oil unless you make it to strong and cause pip.

Here is the finished cyp and tren e

Attachments

• 20210216_180113.jpg
    20210216_180113.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210216_163603.jpg
    20210216_163603.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 15
Gl45 unidades inferiores de borosilicato também para aparafusar o filtro do topo da garrafa. Você pode esterilizá-los novamente e novamente.
Eu ouço os de plástico racharem.
Bomba de vácuo barata de 25 $ da Amazon.

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.amazon.com/Karlsson-Robotics-D2028-Vacuum-Pump/dp/B00DYA21PU/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=vacuum+pump&qid=1612646425&sr=8-14 (Amazon.com) [ / URL]

E uma fonte de alimentação de 12v. 5-10 $

Quando você entender tudo isso e ficar confuso, porque você vai (eu acho), escrever de volta aqui e eu explicarei tudo. É muito fácil.

A única coisa em que não posso ajudá-lo é uma esterilização. Pode ser feito. Existem muitas maneiras que vejo ao redor.
Eu uso uma autoclave da minha esposa
R $ 82,53 18% OFF | Yimaker micro bomba de vácuo dc12v 24 v 50kpa baixo ruído grande fluxo divisor separador diafragma sucção mini bombas ar
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLm0u0x
take a look .. is it good?

R $ 82,53 18% OFF | Yimaker micro bomba de vácuo dc12v 24 v 50kpa baixo ruído grande fluxo divisor separador diafragma sucção mini bombas ar
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLm0u0x
take a look .. is it good?
I am confused with the language translation and all.
I am willing to help, just explain your question the best way you can.

I am confused with the language translation and all.
I am willing to help, just explain your question the best way you can.
I dont think he even asked a question. That appears to be the item description. The pump is 5 bucks cheaper but no telling how long shipping would be.

Edit :Oh wait he asked if its good underneath.

I dont think he even asked a question. That appears to be the item description. The pump is 5 bucks cheaper but no telling how long shipping would be.

Edit :Oh wait he asked if its good underneath.
yea. same product sold on Aliexpress !! buy in amazon for my country the freight is very high !!

Damn man that tren is so smooth. I've always had at least some type of pip or small lump after. I will only be injecting things I brew myself from now on.

Don't bother. Get gl45 bottles to screw the filter on.
Get a vacuum pump like the ones I showed you.
Run the tubing,make sure it is air tight.
This pump has a rating of like 1 bar.
You will be fine.
By the time the filter will be gone,no more liquid will be able to pass through.
->In the Funnel
->In the Vials
->Crimp it

Done.
As easy as it gets. Don't make science out of it.
If you sterilize everything properly,this gear will be cleaner than 99% of the ugl gear available and for sure not underdosed provided that your raws are on point.
The losses will be unnoticeable. Only whatever is left over in the membrane and the glassware.
The 70% thing is something that I have never observed and I have used many different filters.

I am using only EO. Will continue to do so.
Guaiacol is unnecessary. You can use mct.
There you have it,cheap and piss easy.
Wait- you use straight up EO as a carrier? Do you use a digital heat plate with magnetic stirrer?

Wait- you use straight up EO as a carrier? Do you use a digital heat plate with magnetic stirrer?
The hot plate with the magnetic stirrer is on the way.

Till this day I haven't used one,I kept the temperature of the solution to 50C stable.
There are ways to keep the temperature stable even without a magnetic stirrer with hot plate.
You just have to be always on top of it,with a GLASS thermometer hanged right in the middle of the solution, from somewhere on top.

Straight EO yes.
20%BB
2%BA

That's my recipe for absolutely everything.

Till this day I haven't used one,I kept the temperature of the solution to 50C stable.
There are ways to keep the temperature stable even without a magnetic stirrer with hot plate.
You just have to be always on top of it,with a GLASS thermometer hanged right in the middle of the solution, from somewhere on top.

Straight EO yes.
20%BB
2%BA

How smooth is the eo? Lumps or anything? I know you said it messed with plastic and rubber but what about when it's cut with mostly cso or gso? Still same effect but slower I assume. I'll have some soon and plan on trying some to see how I respond. If it doesn't cause lumps I'll use it more.

I'm under the impression that higher amounts of compound will hold using it. Is this right? I'm not trying to go super high just in the 250 range maybe 275 counting overdose

Straight EO yes.
20%BB
2%BA

You can probably get away with lower BB With the straight EO- no. I haven’t brewed In years and I remember guys saying EO Was a health issue back then and that it also destroyed the rubber stopper. I do remember it being smooth.

How smooth is the eo?
Smooth as fuck.
Lumps or anything?
No. Confirmed by me,my wife,and two more people.
Me and wife injected solution of:
20%BB
2%Ba
Rest EO
No steroid dissolved.
Zero problems. Same solution,replace eo with mct and she had pip.
I'm under the impression that higher amounts of compound will hold using it. Is this right? I'm not trying to go super high just in the 250 range maybe 275 counting overdose
Yes.
This is right.

I know you said it messed with plastic and rubber but what about when it's cut with mostly cso or gso? Still same effect but slower I assume. I'll have some soon and plan on trying some to see how I respond. If it doesn't cause lumps I'll use it more
Silicon stoppers.
Vials upwards.
Done.

No clue about cutting it,not interested.

Also stored straight eo in syringes.
And eo bb ba in syringes for weeks.

No hole as some dipshits said,no abrasion of any syringe part.

Except if I submerged the syringe plunger in 200ml eo ba bb->inflation->decomposition

Plastic parts no abrasion.

Microscopic examination was not done. Keep this in mind.

Also stored straight eo in syringes.
And eo bb ba in syringes for weeks.

No hole as some dipshits said,no abrasion of any syringe part.

Except if I submerged the syringe plunger in eo ba bb->inflation->decomposition
I never leave them in it long anyhow. I start it filling and come back once it's done, transfer to new rig and pin. Sometimes I'll pin in an hour or so but thats it