Alternative to the caulking gun, maybe.

There you go.
View attachment received_246959623732206.webp
Also,I have put the pump into an air tight wooden chamber with a pc fan intake in front and a second fan for exhaust at the back.
This thing including the cooling chamber,is one piece.
I've ran the wires in the box and added a switch on top,for the pump. The 12v adapter is also attached with belts,on the cooling chamber.
You have to adapt the dimensions of the whole shit in relation to the dimensions of the vials,filters,syringe,you will be using.
I suggest 50 ml vials, 60ml syringe, 33mm syringe filter diameter.
If you use the 50ml as the main vial,your rubber may get fucked because you will have to pin it many times. You can use the 50ml vial to transfer the shit into 20ml vials.
The 50ml is super convenient for the setup for many reasons.
The 50ml vial suits the dimensions of the filter better than the 20ml vial. The whole thing will be stable.
You can also run the tube with the needle from the front side of the apparatus, which will have no wood. You can avoid drilling a hole and I strongly suggest it.

Watch it happen on its own.

Stay bovine <3

@TrennedOutLunatic thanks man, that's what I was thinking. Thanks for all the details and advice. I have like 1ml left of tren and mid cycle. They havent even shipped my bottle tops yet it appears so it only temporary.

We are in the same boat with the fucking shipping,I feel you.
However,if there's any question regarding anything of the above,including the schemes,shoot.
I will be around.

Yes.
Vacuum is happening through the needles,to sum it up.
Tube's needle is sucking the gear in,through the syringe filter's needle,crazy right?
View attachment 142429
You will need to support the vial upright.
Books,taperware,glasses of water,your wife's dildo,boxes,your printer,soap dispensers

Whatever the fuck you can think of.
Thing is,it should be supported. You will see why if you actually try it.

I hope you have good rubbers. The 18g needle is waaaaaay big and you will end up having rubber in the gear.

21g is what I used.
Dammit, I knew you said don't use 18g. Well, I guess I will just burn another 20ml syringe and draw it up and put it in another bottle.

Thought I mixed it long enough. What is weird though is only half the batch is trying to crystallize. I started filtering 20ml and left the other 20ml spinning on the hot plate for a while. Temp at 40c to 45c. The 20ml that spun a while longer is gorgeous looking and has been off for a while without crashing. Gonna combine the two back together and spin it again and see if it holds, if not I'll probably have to add either ba or bb or both. Sure hope it was okay to use cottonseed oil.

Thought I mixed it long enough. What is weird though is only half the batch is trying to crystallize. I started filtering 20ml and left the other 20ml spinning on the hot plate for a while. Temp at 40c to 45c. The 20ml that spun a while longer is gorgeous looking and has been off for a while without crashing. Gonna combine the two back together and spin it again and see if it holds, if not I'll probably have to add either ba or bb or both. Sure hope it was okay to use cottonseed oil.
260 for tren E?

Well I have increased it to 1.75% ba 19% bb and still crashes quickly. I guess this carrier oil just cannot hold tren e at 250 to 250mg. I have gso not sure if it is any better or how I react to it.

I can use the cso and cut the dosage down until it holds or basically the same thing with gso. Will definitely be looking into eo to see how I react. I would rather 200mg gear over lumps and knots from 250ish.

The test cyp came out perfect again at 260, really like this recipe and been using for like 6 weeks.

The tren e at 260mg just is not holding in cso.

Now I have a better understanding of how this works and does anyone have a list that says how much each carrier oil will hold?

Well I have increased it to 1.75% ba 19% bb and still crashes quickly. I guess this carrier oil just cannot hold tren e at 250 to 250mg. I have gso not sure if it is any better or how I react to it.

I can use the cso and cut the dosage down until it holds or basically the same thing with gso. Will definitely be looking into eo to see how I react. I would rather 200mg gear over lumps and knots from 250ish.

The test cyp came out perfect again at 260, really like this recipe and been using for like 6 weeks.

The tren e at 260mg just is not holding in cso.

Now I have a better understanding of how this works and does anyone have a list that says how much each carrier oil will hold?
Man it really is dead easy.
You take a drug, okay, throw it in the graduated beaker.
You go for 200mg/ml for long esters.
100mg/ml for short esters.
You throw in 20%BB, 2%BA both measured with a syringe.
Exception is equipoise. 600mg/ml no problem. No pip since the raw is already liquid in room temperature.
Then you throw in your oil which may be whatever the hell you want till your desired volume.

No crashes. No expenses. No guesswork.
Gear always works. Always painless. Nothing to worry about.
Otherwise,if you want to experiment,the above doesn't apply.

Man it really is dead easy.
You take a drug, okay, throw it in the graduated beaker.
You go for 200mg/ml for long esters.
100mg/ml for short esters.
You throw in 20%BB, 2%BA both measured with a syringe.
Exception is equipoise. 600mg/ml no problem. No pip since the raw is already liquid in room temperature.
Then you throw in your oil which may be whatever the hell you want till your desired volume.

No crashes. No expenses. No guesswork.
Gear always works. Always painless. Nothing to worry about.
Otherwise,if you want to experiment,the above doesn't apply.
Well I will certainly expirement to some degree. I'm finding information slowly about oils and solvents. My expirementing will be pretty limited because I basically want whatever is smooth for my body. No lumps and such either. There was a blind spot going in to this but I knew that I could keep from wasting money.

Knowing the limits of the various oils would be nice. I may start writing them down.

Knowing the limits of the various oils would be nice. I may start writing them down.
Information like this doesn't exist as far as I am aware.

No lumps,high tolerability and all....as I said...
Long esters to 200mg/ml
Short esters to 100mg/ml

The oil for which I have heard the least complaints,if any,is GSO.
The second most common oil is MCT,but I have heard about people complaining.

I am using ONLY EO. But many people disagree with that for various reasons.
It is the thinnest oil. I pin with 27g except from the boldenone at 650mg/ml.
Test prop 100mg/ml in eo,30g needle. Could do 31g as well,easily.
EO holds higher concentrations and that's not even questionable. Plus,it filters like piss.

There is also miglyol 840 if you can get it. Thin,holds higher concentrations. Some people complain about it too. Limited availability in general.

I just need to make sure to becareful if I deviate so it can be recovered. Currently I'm looking up all I can about solvents, oils and how solvable various powders are. As longs as I can bring it bac
Information like this doesn't exist as far as I am aware.

No lumps,high tolerability and all....as I said...
Long esters to 200mg/ml
Short esters to 100mg/ml

The oil for which I have heard the least complaints,if any,is GSO.
The second most common oil is MCT,but I have heard about people complaining.

I am using ONLY EO. But many people disagree with that for various reasons.
It is the thinnest oil. I pin with 27g except from the boldenone at 650mg/ml.
Test prop 100mg/ml in eo,30g needle. Could do 31g as well,easily.
EO holds higher concentrations and that's not even questionable. Plus,it filters like piss.

There is also miglyol 840 if you can get it. Thin,holds higher concentrations. Some people complain about it too. Limited availability in general.
Mct gives me lumps unfortunately. Think I am sensitive so not looking for extreme doses, just stuff I know has worked in the past. I have gso with eo on the way.

If I can not find information giving the maximum amounts each oil holds of each compound. Then I will start a list on my own and make it available. That could help a lot of people out imo. Maybe other can add to it because I doubt it will be definitive, just the compounds and oils I use.

Atleast when I deviate I'm making sure I can cut it down a hair and it will be okay.

I just need to make sure to becareful if I deviate so it can be recovered. Currently I'm looking up all I can about solvents, oils and how solvable various powders are. As longs as I can bring it bac

Mct gives me lumps unfortunately. Think I am sensitive so not looking for extreme doses, just stuff I know has worked in the past. I have gso with eo on the way.

If I can not find information giving the maximum amounts each oil holds of each compound. Then I will start a list on my own and make it available. That could help a lot of people out imo. Maybe other can add to it because I doubt it will be definitive, just the compounds and oils I use.

Atleast when I deviate I'm making sure I can cut it down a hair and it will be okay.
I see how you're thinking.
Experimenting costs and ain't worth it.
I am doing this to save a boatload of money.
Pick an oil that you are okay with,brew it using a 20/2 and don't bother.

That's just my opinion.
Too much hassle.

I see how you're thinking.
Experimenting costs and ain't worth it.
I am doing this to save a boatload of money.
Pick an oil that you are okay with,brew it using a 20/2 and don't bother.

That's just my opinion.
Too much hassle.
Me too, once I dial in each compound I won't expirement anymore unless it is to mix 2 for vacation or something.
For instance my first brew of cyp I love it. It's perfect for me. Can't see myself changing it.
260mg
1% ba
19% bb
CSO

Both times it has worked great no crashing. I doubt I go looking for the max there, it's probably close anyhow.

It may be more work at first having to cut it until it holds but im.not really losing anything but time. Once dialed in I will be saving the maximum technically.