Alternative to the caulking gun, maybe.

I never leave them in it long anyhow. I start it filling and come back once it's done, transfer to new rig and pin. Sometimes I'll pin in an hour or so but thats it
Yes yes absolutely.

I wanted to see eo decomposing the components of the syringe.

I have heard countless times idiots saying that it would drill a hole on the syringe if you leave it in for 10 minutes.

NOPE.

Weeks didn't do it.
Total submersion.
200ml of eo.

Thanks for the advice bro- I’m gonna try the EO - where do you get your Chems. Med supply I use has no EO in stock and Amazon is like 25$ for 100ml
Ebay.
I have stocked up.
I can get everything locally apart from EO.
You are from the US.
Sorry, but you have to ask someone from the US.
No offense,it is a totally different market.
But 25$ for 100ml is a rip off .

I got my EO from Ukraine.

@TrennedOutLunatic man I swear I think the tren e that alpha sold me a couple months ago was really tren ace. However I have no way to even prove it now. Not a drop left. I started thinking it after the first and second dose. Should have dug into it.

Tren cough everytime
That spicy taste after pin
Only seemed to last a day or almost 2
Seemed like I was always on the first pin doing it twice a week.

Ebay.
I have stocked up.
I can get everything locally apart from EO.
You are from the US.
Sorry, but you have to ask someone from the US.
No offense,it is a totally different market.
But 25$ for 100ml is a rip off .

I got my EO from Ukraine.
Lol. That’s why I asked. I bought this stuff like 15 years ago when I was making my own fina with pellets and everything was much cheaper. I know there’s gotta be a cheaper place to get the EO then what I’m seeing.
@TrennedOutLunatic man I swear I think the tren e that alpha sold me a couple months ago was really tren ace. However I have no way to even prove it now. Not a drop left. I started thinking it after the first and second dose. Should have dug into it.

Tren cough everytime
Only seemed to last a day or almost 2
Seemed like I was always on the first pin doing it twice a week.
for what it’s worth I’ve had cycles where I couldn’t avoid a tren cough no matter what ester. It’s hard to tell now that you are done. The only way would’ve been if you tested it or could tell by persons experience the timeframe. Was it in MCT carrier?

Tren cough everytime
No issue there.
The spicy/metallic taste reminds me that I am alive every time.
Plus, tren cough...oh lord I can't wait for my injection tomorrow.
I almost never get it.
But when I do....oh..when I do...

Trenbolone.

Ps:
At least he sold tren to you.

Now go..man.
Go.. and brew 1000ml to forget about the hardships you had when you were buying finished.
tenor (1).gif

No issue there.
The spicy/metallic taste reminds me that I am alive every time.
Plus, tren cough...oh lord I can't wait for my injection tomorrow.
I almost never get it.
But when I do....oh..when I do...

Trenbolone.

Ps:
At least he sold tren to you.

Now go..man.
Go.. and brew 1000ml to forget about the hardships you had when you were buying finished.
View attachment 142679
Your right but but I meant those are ace signs, usually not e

Would this set up here work for filtration? I'm looking to get into something other than a caulk gun

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210511-064825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210511-064825_Chrome.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 15
Would this set up here work for filtration? I'm looking to get into something other than a caulk gun
I would think so if the filters are right. I like disposable cause it's about the same price but I don't have to clean as much. For me it was easier to find the disposable setup anyhow. Got like 20 for 100 bucks but it took a few months to come in

I was wondering why nobody has extension tubing? The ones they use in hospitals...

Caulk. Syringe-> filter -> extension tubing -> needle - > vial. The syringe won't need to be upright...

I was wondering why nobody has extension tubing? The ones they use in hospitals...

Caulk. Syringe-> filter -> extension tubing -> needle - > vial. The syringe won't need to be upright...

Have tried and failed, the syringe filter slip tip will crack the female end of the extension tubing. Seems the male slip tip expands slightly, and the plastic the extension tubing hub is made of cannot tolerate it.

Honestly, filtering warm (key) MCT oil with a 10cc syringe is a breeze. Just change the filter by 80-100mL, around 80mL it really starts to slow down.

Have tried and failed, the syringe filter slip tip will crack the female end of the extension tubing. Seems the male slip tip expands slightly, and the plastic the extension tubing hub is made of cannot tolerate it.

Honestly, filtering warm (key) MCT oil with a 10cc syringe is a breeze. Just change the filter by 80-100mL, around 80mL it really starts to slow down.
Your dick is too big. You tore her vagina in 2 you inconsiderate fuck.

Thanks for the info!