Am I doing enough for this cycle, vitamins, etc.

MetalHeavy6

500mg sust wk
50 anadrol day
200 prop wk
200 mast wk
200 tren a wk. 10 weeks then for 8 weeks it will be test/deca/mast but i’m mainly concerned about now, i’m 4 weeks in and stating to feel run down and kinda sick. I’m taking.....

nolvadex 1 a day for 2 weeks for sore nips.
co q 10
red yeast rice
cranberry
Nac
fish oil
Soon Tudca in the mail.
Thanks in advance, any advice helps!

Feeling run down and sick is a symptom of liver stress. There's a reason why most guys don't run anadrol more than 4 weeks at a time.

Are you taking an AI?

500mg sust wk
50 anadrol day
200 prop wk
200 mast wk
200 tren a wk. 10 weeks then for 8 weeks it will be test/deca/mast but i’m mainly concerned about now, i’m 4 weeks in and stating to feel run down and kinda sick. I’m taking.....

co q 10
red yeast rice
cranberry
Nac
fish oil
Soon Tudca in the mail.

Labs !

I guess i would be considered an irresponsible aas user, but i’m not going to get labs done. I know i should but i do ample pct and as you can see above, try to adhere to any supplement program to help with organ functionality. It’s a long bs sob story but i no longer have insurance as of 2 weeks ago, which is 2 weeks already in to my cycle.

Op, are you monitoring your blood pressure? Mine would be high without meds on those doses.

I guess i would be considered an irresponsible aas user, but i’m not going to get labs done. I know i should but i do ample pct and as you can see above, try to adhere to any supplement program to help with organ functionality. It’s a long bs sob story but i no longer have insurance as of 2 weeks ago, which is 2 weeks already in to my cycle.

You'll probably feel better if you drop the anadrol and add aromasin or arimidex. It's a guessing game when you try to go by feel instead of blood work.

High blood pressure could be causing some of your symptoms too. You can check that for free at some pharmacies..

500mg sust wk
50 anadrol day
200 prop wk
200 mast wk

co q 10
red yeast rice
cranberry
Nac
fish oil
Soon Tudca in the mail.
You’ve already have sore nips but your running 700mg of Test. Your worn down because of the Adrol. Also 200mg of Mast is worthless. Also finishing with 8 weeks of Deca, which makes no sense especially if you need to run a pct.

You’ve already have sore nips but your running 700mg of Test. Your worn down because of the Adrol. Also 200mg of Mast is worthless!!
It’s in a blend with the prop and tren....i’m waiting on more masteron. I agree. Ok, so the nolvadex isn’t enough to combat the nips and i need an ai....i can do that. Thank you.

I will start to monitor my bp, that is without a doubt a smart move. So are you suggesting that the adrol and 700 test is overkill? So maybe drop the test and keep the adrol will work? It’s my 1st go round with adrol and i’m really liking the results so far.

I will start to monitor my bp, that is without a doubt a smart move. So are you suggesting that the adrol and 700 test is overkill? So maybe drop the test and keep the adrol will work? It’s my 1st go round with adrol and i’m really liking the results so far.
Your not running an AI? Wtf man?? You must really want tits!! Don’t drop the test, lower it.
Your liking Adol even though it’s making you feel rundown at only 4 weeks? You need to re-evaluate this cycle. Are you planning on running a pct?

I wouldn't say it's overkill depending on your stats and goals. It's just not healthy to run methylated orals for more than a few weeks at a time. Feeling run down and sick is probably from the anadrol. It will only get worse the longer you stay on it.

700 mg/week test can be a good dose for some people. You really need an AI, though. That dose would be too much for me, but I've never really liked high test.

Is near impossible to help those who can’t afford labs but can afford the risks and the drugs responsible.

The basic hormone panel on privatemdlabs is $57 with a 15% off coupon. It's cheaper than adding those vitamins and supplements, not to mention the cost of the cycle itself.

Never had insurance, it's not a big deal to pay $50-$100 on labs. It's your health, don't be dumb.
I’m not saying blood work isn’t a good idea but how’s it going to change anything.
He’s already four weeks in. Just by reading what he’s already been taking we already know he’s going to have elevated test levels, along with elevated E2, raised liver enzymes and wrecked lipids. After seeing what you already probably know how would your advice differ from what you could tell him right now? Cut the cycle short or end it right now, ha you know he’s not going to listen...

Your not running an AI? Wtf man?? You must really want tits!! Don’t drop the test, lower it.
Your liking Adol even though it’s making you feel rundown at only 4 weeks? You need to re-evaluate this cycle. Are you planning on running a pct?
Absolutely, i would never not run pct. And i had arimadex but my gf found my gear and threw it out. She didn’t find the actual gear but the arimadex is gone. I thought the nolvadex would suffice for two weeks.