Am I doing enough for this cycle, vitamins, etc.

Get AI, up the mast, drop the deca at the end. You need a lot more research before you cycle.
This was a put together with what i had on hand....and am waiting for more to come. The mast is in a blend. The blend is more or less to keep a little bloat down and add a little punch. The mast will be upped shortly.

The basic hormone panel on privatemdlabs is $57 with a 15% off coupon. It's cheaper than adding those vitamins and supplements, not to mention the cost of the cycle itself.
Thank you, i have not considered that route. I know I’m taking a risk, believe me. This is my 4th cycle and everything seemed to go well without labs so, i guess i am being careless. I don’t mean to be. i though with proper supps and vits and ancillaries, i could do well.

Thank you, i have not considered that route. I know I’m taking a risk, believe me. This is my 4th cycle and everything seemed to go well without labs so, i guess i am being careless. I don’t mean to be. i though with proper supps and vits and ancillaries, i could do well.
My advice to you would be drop the adrol now! Also cut the sust dose to 250mg and slowly phase it out completely. Continue on with the Tren/prop mix and add the extra mast that’s on the way and finish your cycle at week 10 or 11. This will make your recovery much easier. Don’t even think about adding the Deca. Trust me you will regret it!!

Last edited:
My advice to you would be drop the adrol now! Also cut the sust dose to 250mg and slowly phase it out completely. Continue on with the Tren/prop mix and add the extra mast that’s on the way and finish your cycle at week 10 or 11 weeks. This will make your recovery much easier. Don’t even think about adding the Deca. Trust me you will regret it!!
This.

I’m not saying blood work isn’t a good idea but how’s it going to change anything.
He’s already four weeks in. Just by reading what he’s already been taking we already know he’s going to have elevated test levels, along with elevated E2, raised liver enzymes and wrecked lipids. After seeing what you already probably know how would your advice differ from what you could tell him right now? Cut the cycle short or end it right now, ha you know he’s not going to listen...

Blood work could also show if hematocrit is out of range. This can be fixed in the short term by donating blood instead of stopping the cycle.

It takes more than one blood test to dial in your AI dose. Ideally someone should already know their right AI dose for 700 mg/week test. If not, blood work should be done more than once to get E2 in the right range.

I forgot that the cheaper hormone panel won't work for E2 in this cycle. Tren shows up as E2 unless you pay extra for the sensitive estradiol test. I think it's $20 more. It's worth it to get everything dialed in correctly.

Blood work could also show if hematocrit is out of range. This can be fixed in the short term by donating blood instead of stopping the cycle.

It takes more than one blood test to dial in your AI dose. Ideally someone should already know their right AI dose for 700 mg/week test. If not, blood work should be done more than once to get E2 in the right range.

I forgot that the cheaper hormone panel won't work for E2 in this cycle. Tren shows up as E2 unless you pay extra for the sensitive estradiol test. I think it's $20 more. It's worth it to get everything dialed in correctly.
Good info my man, lol though your only telling me what I already know. You should have directed this response at OP rather then me.

Good info my man, lol though your only telling me what I already know. You should have directed this response at OP rather then me.

I just meant there's still a reason to get the tests done. :) I wish I had been doing these all along instead of waiting for things to go wrong and symptoms to show up in my early cycles.

I’m not saying blood work isn’t a good idea but how’s it going to change anything.
He’s already four weeks in. Just by reading what he’s already been taking we already know he’s going to have elevated test levels, along with elevated E2, raised liver enzymes and wrecked lipids. After seeing what you already probably know how would your advice differ from what you could tell him right now? Cut the cycle short or end it right now, ha you know he’s not going to listen...
It’s not that crazy of a cycle. It’s test and anadrol and the anadrol is almost done. With one vial of test/tren/mast. I’ve ran just as much if not more with test/deca/tren/win. Of course you are going to raise ur enzymes, the raise just from muscle hypertrophy. My test levels are supposed to be raised, that’s why i’m running gear and i’m taking the best stuff you can find for liver/kidney. I can def scale back on some things but cutting cycle short because i feel off for a few days....i’m a bit more inclined to get bloods and blood pressure.

My advice to you would be drop the adrol now! Also cut the sust dose to 250mg and slowly phase it out completely. Continue on with the Tren/prop mix and add the extra mast that’s on the way and finish your cycle at week 10 or 11. This will make your recovery much easier. Don’t even think about adding the Deca. Trust me you will regret it!!
I must be an asshole then, because i am on this blended kick. My deca and test are coming blended, hahaha. I can work around that though. wtf.

It’s not that crazy of a cycle. It’s test and anadrol and the anadrol is almost done. With one vial of test/tren/mast. I’ve ran just as much if not more with test/deca/tren/win. Of course you are going to raise ur enzymes, the raise just from muscle hypertrophy. My test levels are supposed to be raised, that’s why i’m running gear and i’m taking the best stuff you can find for liver/kidney. I can def scale back on some things but cutting cycle short because i feel off for a few days....i’m a bit more inclined to get bloods and blood pressure.
I don’t understand this post? I was asking another person what would blood work prove at this point, stating the obvious. High test levels, live enzymes etc.. Your just repeating what I said would probably be the results.
I suggested you get in an AI asap and suggested that you don’t end your 18 week cycles with deca. Oh and that 18 weeks doesn’t include the 4-5 weeks for the deca to clear then you can run pct. So all in all your looking at what 25-27 weeks if done properly.
Do what you want man?

I don’t understand this post? I was asking another person what would blood work prove at this point, stating the obvious. High test levels, live enzymes etc.. Your just repeating what I said would probably be the results.
I suggested you get in an AI asap and suggested that you don’t end your 18 week cycles with deca. Oh and that 18 weeks doesn’t include the 4-5 weeks for the deca to clear then you can run pct. So all in all your looking at what 25-27 weeks if done properly.
Do what you want man?
Ur right, i appreciate the advice. You are 100% correct. I just didn’t think it was necessary to cut off the entire cycle. I thought that was what was posted. I’m definitely taking all the advice i’ve gotten. That’s why I’m on here, the knowledge level is insane on this forum. And i’ve seen over and over that everybody had everyone’s health at best interest....i don’t want to do anything that’s going to fuck me up. A few more muscles aren’t worth organ failure. Thank you for the feedback, it was definitely heard.

you need to drop your cycle and do a lot of research for a year winging it is just going to give you problems.
the time to ask these questions is before you begin your cycle not at the end when you feeling like shit.

Ur right, i appreciate the advice. You are 100% correct. I just didn’t think it was necessary to cut off the entire cycle. I thought that was what was posted. I’m definitely taking all the advice i’ve gotten. That’s why I’m on here, the knowledge level is insane on this forum. And i’ve seen over and over that everybody had everyone’s health at best interest....i don’t want to do anything that’s going to fuck me up. A few more muscles aren’t worth organ failure. Thank you for the feedback, it was definitely heard.
It’s not just the toxicity brother.
I was just trying to steer you in the right direction. Trust me you will have a very unhappy girlfriend using Deca as a finisher on a 18 week cycle where you still have to run pct. This is the reason why most people run Deca for twelve weeks and usually discontinue the Deca and still run test while waiting for the Deca clear. Which as I stated earlier can literally take 4-5 weeks, then Pct.

Back