• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

ANABOLIC/ENERGY MESO PROMO

so i ordered from u guys dec 23rd still not even shipped any1 else having issues?? held off on posting to the thread because i like and trust u guys but dam this is ridiculous so after a few back n fourths they sent me a tracking number last week thats still untraceable because it hasn't moved
PM me the tracking number, I will keep my eye on your order

Sometimes tracking doesn't show until it arrives in destination country. You in the states? Casue ordering right before Xmas and the holidays shipping was real slow. You're coming up on 4 weeks which isn't that unusual for international.

yea im the the states the shipping things good to no thnx but still took 3 weeks jst to get it shipped and that was after 3 diffrent back n forths like i said i like using these guys because i trust there stuff but dam im prbly looking at 6 weeks b4 i see it

just did thought i already started a conversation but must have fcked something up
I saw your text. I got tracking and tried to figure out what the problem was in the mail. but the mail does not depend on us.. due to holidays every year in that country there is a delay of parcels and how I see your package already sent.

I saw your text. I got tracking and tried to figure out what the problem was in the mail. but the mail does not depend on us.. due to holidays every year in that country there is a delay of parcels and how I see your package already sent.

yea tracking finally showing still in country of origin a month later if thats how it is around the holidays ill never do that again... ill b placing another order vry soon will b curios to see if its a lot quicker this time thanks

This not depends on us, sorry, man. I see that your package is on the way, I am sure you will get it these days. They have a lot of workloads these days. Not only our packages are sent all over the world. In Russia, for example, the official holidays last two weeks and almost nothing works there. So try to have time before and after these days or be ready that you will wait a little bit longer on New Year holidays. Thanks for understanding. I will put my eye on your order

The extended shipping times continue I see.
No, you are wrong, we had problems with delivery last summer. Since then, everything is good and the responses on this account are only positive. In this case, the delivery does not depend on us. As I explained, it depends on the mail, and here we are powerless. Our delivery time is still the same.

Holy shit correct that's why we got rid of the old system in the last 2 weeks with shipping.Now our shipping will be on the 14 day max range.

I'll leave this quote right here. Hmmm guess I wasnt wrong.

I guess September 28 is last summer? There hasnt been many td reviews since either.

Your major issue is and always has been shipping it's not a secret. I bet your customers would double if that wasnt your track record.

I'll leave this quote right here. Hmmm guess I wasnt wrong.

I guess September 28 is last summer? There hasnt been many td reviews since either.

Your major issue is and always has been shipping it's not a secret. I bet your customers would double if that wasnt your track record.
Yes, those packages which were ordered in the summer were delivered in September. Since then, there have been no problems with delivery. You can find reviews not only here, but also on other reliable resources, such as Trustpilot ect...

Yes, those packages which were ordered in the summer were delivered in September. Since then, there have been no problems with delivery. You can find reviews not only here, but also on other reliable resources, such as Trustpilot ect...
Thanks for the polite reply. And I want to be clear,I am not knocking you guys at all. I understand the carriers cause issues outside of your control. I have not seen bad product reviews or bad labs from you guys. If you truly made it your priority to speed up shipping and promoted that point, I feel your business would increase. And heck out of all things to improve that should be the easist.

Just my opinion, because it did keep me from ordering in the past.

Thanks for the polite reply. And I want to be clear,I am not knocking you guys at all. I understand the carriers cause issues outside of your control. I have not seen bad product reviews or bad labs from you guys. If you truly made it your priority to speed up shipping and promoted that point, I feel your business would increase. And heck out of all things to improve that should be the easist.

Just my opinion, because it did keep me from ordering in the past.
Thank you for the detailed answer. We try to do the best and to give any support from the making the order till the package delivery. The most important is our happy clients which increase their goals while using our products. I know that health is the most important, mainly I use Balkan, SP. Now I am testing our new brand Achem, I really like the results. I never recommend something that I don't use by myself.

By the way, we updated our cycles. every cycle I made more effective to rich your goals and I changed the dosages. Anyway, it will be more profitable to order a cycle then to drop it on products because I made a discount on each bulking or lean cycle.

IMG-20190219-134029.jpg

Check it out our Primobolan after rebranding

I want to share with you a few photos of Balkan products after rebranding so that you see the gear in person even if you order not in our store. Our health is the most important thing we have and I would not want you to come across fake products.
IMG-20190221-122845-813.jpg

IMG-20190221-122948-197.jpg

IMG-20190221-122958-174-1.jpg

The new design aims to prevent attempts to fake products. The sewn hologram on the box is not a sticker, but a complex 3D hologram. The foil on the orals will also be only holographic. Different colors of tablet products. All this, together, greatly complicates the possibility of forging. Faking such products is very difficult and unlikely.

The new design aims to prevent attempts to fake products. The sewn hologram on the box is not a sticker, but a complex 3D hologram. The foil on the orals will also be only holographic. Different colors of tablet products. All this, together, greatly complicates the possibility of forging. Faking such products is very difficult and unlikely.

Good on them to take action. They'll stay one step ahead of counterfeiters for a while. As long as people are getting the newly designed products, i'd say the time to go Balkan is now.