wtf is going on here ?
look.. the way i see it is theres a person here selling products - i dont care who he is, what he looks like or what his warehouse looks like
i just want quality products , i dont even care if the guy selling to me is a cunt, i just want quality
and so far ive got this from these guys
i have bloods on gh comparing to generics gh, and the quality with turkish pharmacy is better
id never ride this guy, i have no ventured interest in this company, im not a suck ass , i am stating facts to keep this forum on track with what matters ... quality of product!!! i honestly could not give a fuck what emre is like as a person but hes never done me wrong and always nice and polite.. so until then im sticking with these guys

wtf is going on here ?
look.. the way i see it is theres a person here selling products - i dont care who he is, what he looks like or what his warehouse looks like
i just want quality products , i dont even care if the guy selling to me is a cunt, i just want quality
i have bloods on gh comparing to generics gh, and the quality with turkish pharmacy is better
id never ride this guy, i have no ventured interest in this company, im not a suck ass , i am stating facts to keep this forum on track with what matters ... quality of product!!! i honestly could not give a fuck what emre is like as a person but hes never done me wrong and always nice and polite.. so until then im sticking with these guys
Yeah, this thread has turned to crap. I'm completely lost as to what mcflyfasts issue even was now that it's resorted to back and forth attacks.

It almost sounds like competition between them tbh.

wtf is going on here ?

Thank you for your support brother. It is our pleasure to work with you!

Yeah, this thread has turned to crap. I'm completely lost as to what mcflyfasts issue even was now that it's resorted to back and forth attacks.

It almost sounds like competition between them tbh.

Yes, unfortunately my thread turned out this way, it was the last thing that I wanted and I tried very hard to prevent it.

Somebody is making false claims with ill intent and I am trying to defend our name because I am sure that we are in the right here. After all, we are Turks and pride and honor means everything to us.

It should all be smooth sailing and only knowledge & value exchange after this is settled.

I tried to stay humble about it but loud mouths give me no option but to speak up.

I don't know AP personally, but one of my friends @SkankHunt too is extremely well connected and they share the same platform from another board. Our friend told me that AP was telling customers some BS that their meds are not store in fridges. @SkankHunt and I know they are lol.

I been pushing them to get on here but they choose to work private. I have been haggling them so I think it might be soon.

If so, we will have a very wonderful gold nugget vendor with the products @SkankHunt was supplying to all of us Meso members.

If you guys still have any doubt about who is competing with who, just read all of my interactions with mcfly starting from this message. I think he already made it very clear what is going on here himself.

For me there was no competition going at all. It was all a matter of honor.

[

No, but I hope your shipper AnabolicPharmacist provided you real a real AI this time for how much of a bitch you been acting with me and @SkankHunt

Sure. Kinibody, Carlito, and this new handle.

You are trash and you are hurting if you have to make 3 handles for business. You speak shit about my guy @SkankHunt but he was the only one I know till this day to supply real Hikmas, Testovirons, Rotexmedicas and not to mention Jins. Not only that, the only one who gets real ones unlike 95% of the fake shit vendors are selling floating around Russia/Ukraine market.

You are a joke lmao

ahh, you all butt hurt because Im picking on 'your ripoff guy' skankfuck? Both of you clowns, can get bent. Please let us know how it feels to get fucked hard buying a $90 box of arimidex, or $15amps of bayer rimobolon. :)

ahh, you all butt hurt because Im picking on 'your ripoff guy' skankfuck? Both of you clowns, can get bent. Please let us know how it feels to get fucked hard buying a $90 box of arimidex, or $15amps of bayer rimobolon. :)
No response to the Jintropin pic? Yeah I didn’t think so AllAmericanWhiteTrash.

Can u please post an updated list and prices? It got lost in this thread considering the rants from other parties.

Last edited:
We are experiencing some problems with our server due to work on our website. This week some emails didn't come through.

Write us again if we didn't answer.

Last edited:
Link to website pls
Code:
www.anabolic-doc.com

I didn't want to promote it because the design is not ready yet. All the functionality is in there though so the orders can already be placed.

If you guys have any feedback I am glad to hear it.

Placed an order for Geno and caber, shipped out within a day and arrived 3 days later to US. Quick communication and everything looks great. Thank you!