I tried to stay humble about it but loud mouths give me no option but to speak up.

I don't know AP personally, but one of my friends @SkankHunt too is extremely well connected and they share the same platform from another board. Our friend told me that AP was telling customers some BS that their meds are not store in fridges. @SkankHunt and I know they are lol.

I been pushing them to get on here but they choose to work private. I have been haggling them so I think it might be soon.

If so, we will have a very wonderful gold nugget vendor with the products @SkankHunt was supplying to all of us Meso members.
He was saying who doesn’t fridge their growth?

I tried to stay humble about it but loud mouths give me no option but to speak up.

I don't know AP personally, but one of my friends @SkankHunt too is extremely well connected and they share the same platform from another board. Our friend told me that AP was telling customers some BS that their meds are not store in fridges. @SkankHunt and I know they are lol.

I been pushing them to get on here but they choose to work private. I have been haggling them so I think it might be soon.

If so, we will have a very wonderful gold nugget vendor with the products @SkankHunt was supplying to all of us Meso members.

If they're as good as everyone says, i hope they don't come here. Too many retards on this board that are bound to fuck up a good thing.

what payment method do you have? how many days shipping to usa? and is it possible to find out the entire list of products and brands for oil and tablets
im not the vendor of this thread mate that'd be @EmreStolze, unless you mean me, which this comment would be better suited for my thread

If a pharmacy makes sure that they only buy their products through warehouses that are authorized by the government to distribute within the country (on behalf of manufacturers like Pfizer) the supply chain will be 100% intact. This ensures that there are no middle men that could have messed up the storage and everything is done by official government regulated entities with strict procedures. If a pharmacy decides to source their product outside of official supply chain they risk getting burned. Right now there is a big shortage on some products and a lot of pharmacies are forced to source their product somewhere else besides official government distributors. I already told you guys what those so called “warehouses” are. It’s just basically random Joe’s who started putting their lifesavings into meds to make a quick buck a few months later. Even if they grew out, and rented a real warehouse and became a real company, they are still some random guys from the street who have no idea what the fuck they are doing. We already got burned quite a few times by working with people like that.

Right now we are working on fixing our own completely independent infra-structure and that’s what keeps us occupied 90% of the time. Turkey is a wild west due to our economy and the mindset most people are in over here. We have our own warehouse that is government regulated and AP has a share in it, we source most of our products through there, but products like GH we can’t get enough of, even not directly from Pfizer. Our main business was always Cancer, IVF & Anti-HIV meds so we were never able to land a big contract for distribution of GH. Right now we are working on fixing this issue.

Thanks for having it posted brother! We will reward you with $150 store credit and will do the same for everyone who posts their bloodwork on our products.

There is a huge shortage on rimos so we can't be too picky about batches right now. We had some a while back but it was gone very very quick.
What board is he in? AP

That probably wasn't said. We have a lot of problems in Turkey and most people don't store their product right like I already explained in my post #132. Probably that was the context.

Weird accusation tho. Also weird telling our name and ignoring the name of your friend.

You stealing my content bro?
Naah bro, I already told we superstraight :p

We DO love you, Dash, no homo

what payment method do you have? how many days shipping to usa? and is it possible to find out the entire list of products and brands for oil and tablets
We accept bank transfer, and crypto. Shipping to US takes 2-5 business days with Private Courier most of the time. The entire price list I already posted in post #39 and you can also message me at:
Code:
emre@anabolic-doc.com
for more info

[

No, but I hope your shipper AnabolicPharmacist provided you real a real AI this time for how much of a bitch you been acting with me and @SkankHunt

Sure. Kinibody, Carlito, and this new handle.

You are trash and you are hurting if you have to make 3 handles for business. You speak shit about my guy @SkankHunt but he was the only one I know till this day to supply real Hikmas, Testovirons, Rotexmedicas and not to mention Jins. Not only that, the only one who gets real ones unlike 95% of the fake shit vendors are selling floating around Russia/Ukraine market.

You are a joke lmao

yea ok.. Post up pics of these anthentic Jins that skankdick was selling. The only real ones are in the Ukraine/Russian and Mexican market. 95%? Where did you pull that number from? Oh, I know, from your large asshole. I love how some dickwad pulls some random number out of the air, and claims thats the percentage of fakes.. You kids are suck dumbasses..

yea ok.. Post up pics of these anthentic Jins that skankdick was selling. The only real ones are in the Ukraine/Russian and Mexican market. 95%? Where did you pull that number from? Oh, I know, from your large asshole. I love how some dickwad pulls some random number out of the air, and claims thats the percentage of fakes.. You kids are suck dumbasses..
The more you speak the more people realize how full of shit you are. This is probably the 8th or 9th time I’ve proved you wrong. Better off dropping the whole big man on campus act and create a new username.

These are Russian and till this day there has not been a single pharma HGH sample to test at a higher purity with Janos new method.
8898AEFE-3002-4150-BA43-8D0173BE0718.pngAC9A1DE6-EFBA-45D7-A281-DCE7759A2553.jpeg37CEBFD3-B698-48F6-96A4-A7DF925BD83E.jpeg517D127C-FBBB-4792-AB71-29A2987BB3CC.jpeg

The more you speak the more people realize how full of shit you are. This is probably the 8th or 9th time I’ve proved you wrong. Better off dropping the whole big man on campus act and create a new username.

These are Russian and till this day there has not been a single pharma HGH sample to test at a higher purity with Janos new method.
View attachment 170742View attachment 170743View attachment 170744View attachment 170745
is this the work of good old Serge? :D
i love those kits. They look beautiful in my fridge (ofc together with the old design i got from @Liska ... whose friend also got them from Serge)

is this the work of good old Serge? :D
i love those kits. They look beautiful in my fridge (ofc together with the old design i got from @Liska ... whose friend also got them from Serge)
No these are from a different guy. He may decide to come here in the near future.

View attachment 170742View attachment 170743View attachment 170744View attachment 170745
My favorite gh on the market. Always been paranoid to buy liquid growth hormone. Maybe i don’t know any better but I’m more comfortable to make it a liquid myself.

I am not entertaining idiots like @AllAmericanRoughNeck anymore lmao. Just goes to shows how little he knows. @AllAmericanRoughNeck stick to your imaginary $170k job lmao. The more he speaks, the better I look lmao. This idiot literally buries himself in a hole deeper and deeper.

I really don't have the energy anymore to school this clown.

Last edited:
@EmreStolze I responded to your question. I am not going back and forth with you to play buddy buddy. I said what I said.

Stop kissing my ass to gain my friendship.

Meso has eyes and believe me, I don't need to speak for them.

@EmreStolze I responded to your question. I am not going back and forth with you to play buddy buddy. I said what I said.

Stop kissing my ass to gain my friendship.

Meso has eyes and believe me, I don't need to speak for them.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 19.09.22.png

@AllAmericanRoughNeck I was kidding bro, I need you back brother. Fire him, my G :p:p:p

@Mcflyfast Where exactly did I kiss your ass? Feel free to post the whole conversation lol. Also why don’t you quote my message? I am here to make friends but the whole situation feels very off and shady, i don’t know what is the intention behind that…

If you claim something you must speak facts, thats what Meso is about, right? Otherwise what is the purpose of it?

Curious what Meso OG's think about this one.

Last edited:
View attachment 170786

@AllAmericanRoughNeck I was kidding bro, I need you back brother. Fire him, my G :p:p:p

@Mcflyfast Where exactly did I kiss your ass? Feel free to post the whole conversation lol. Also why don’t you quote my message? I am here to make friends but the whole situation feels very off and shady, i don’t know what is the intention behind that…

If you claim something you must speak facts, thats what Meso is about, right? Otherwise what is the purpose of it?

Curious what Meso OG's think about this one.

Shady is you sending me DMs to interrogate me with questions. We ain't friends, boys, or any of that shit.

I know your agenda.

I said what I said.

Now stop sending me private messages.

Last edited: