Decided to grab a few things from this guy, what I wanted was well priced. Received pack 2 days after shipping, fastest intl package I've ever received. It was supposed to ship a day earlier, but source apologized and offered me $30 store credit to use right away which he definitely didn't have to. I was okay with one day delay personally.

Extremely well packaged as well, along with excellent communication. Pretty impressed with everything so far. Hope he keeps his word, gets the testing he's talked about, and keeps this sort of rep up.

I have never seen before so much fake medicals in 24 pictures !
oh, the expert is still alive and spreading his wisdom
here guys, have a laugh reading his expertise

oh, the expert is still alive and spreading his wisdom
here guys, have a laugh reading his expertise
You dont nothing about fakes ? Omg. Turkey and the middle east and the eastern of asia are flooded with fakes. What gh do you sell when you have not the real expensive stuff that comes in a big box and they are not good for shipping ?

You guys they comes here with fake hgh needs a ban and you have all that luck that i not a admin here.

We have enough from that boring pics. Every day the same fucking shit again.

What you will doing when a user want to see cartridges and pen pictures do you will upload pics of your items, or the pics of real hgh from google ? I think you will show use real turkish hgh from google, but you will sent your shit to the custumer.

And the fucking Turkish labeled stuff again !

i cant trust any source they sell genotropin 36iu for 150dollars damn guys this pens cost 600dollars and more in the pharmacy how you can sell it for 150dollars ? Sometimes i ask me how clean is the meso forum when i see that im the only here they talk about this topic.

please leave the meso with your fake hgh.

GUYS BEWARE !!! YOU DONT BUY FROM HERE ! All User they say that they have bought from here are liar !!

Seems like this guy has a vendetta for anyone selling Turkish HGH. I think his bodybuilding “pros” are ripping him off. He’s paying hundreds for Pharma from his boys, now that he sees genos are $60 in a pharmacy he thinks they’re fake.

Also I suggest he take a look at the recent post in the steroid forum where a guy posted an actual receipt when he was in Istanbul. The prices matched the ITS app, genos are not $600 or more in Turkish pharmacies.

Seems like this guy has a vendetta for anyone selling Turkish HGH. I think his bodybuilding “pros” are ripping him off. He’s paying hundreds for Pharma from his boys, now that he sees genos are $60 in a pharmacy he thinks they’re fake.

Also I suggest he take a look at the recent post in the steroid forum where a guy posted an actual receipt when he was in Istanbul. The prices matched the ITS app, genos are not $600 or more in Turkish pharmacies.
yeah he posted somewhere that he pays x the amount of those prices and therefor it has to be fake xD
ridicolous idiot..
and yes, genos are between 50 and 60$ in turkey dependent how many you take and how "good you are" with the pharmacist xD

You dont nothing about fakes ? Omg. Turkey and the middle east and the eastern of asia are flooded with fakes. What gh do you sell when you have not the real expensive stuff that comes in a big box and they are not good for shipping ?

I kinda understand where this guy is coming from, but have to mention briefly: Our fake medicals are the best fake medicals. Türkiye always #1

But speaking seriously,
I will answer a little bit later to this, don't have time to write a long text right now, come on guys, its Saturday evening over here.

Decided to grab a few things from this guy, what I wanted was well priced. Received pack 2 days after shipping, fastest intl package I've ever received. It was supposed to ship a day earlier, but source apologized and offered me $30 store credit to use right away which he definitely didn't have to. I was okay with one day delay personally.

Extremely well packaged as well, along with excellent communication. Pretty impressed with everything so far. Hope he keeps his word, gets the testing he's talked about, and keeps this sort of rep up.
Thank you Tired! Appreciate it <3

I kinda understand where this guy is coming from, but have to mention briefly: Our fake medicals are the best fake medicals. Türkiye always #1

yeah he posted somewhere that he pays x the amount of those prices and therefor it has to be fake xD
ridicolous idiot..
and yes, genos are between 50 and 60$ in turkey dependent how many you take and how "good you are" with the pharmacist xD
Got too much time guys, decided to write the whole story now. So here it goes:

My partner is a pharmacist and gets a Geno (for example) through his own pharmacy for around 780 lira, however, right now there is almost no inflow of new products to the market as Pfizer holds their stock until a better currency exchange rate. The supply is very limited. An average pharmacy gets 5 to 20 pens a month, there is a huge shortage. Pharmacists are well aware that Geno is a highly sought after product and sell their Geno's for around $60-70 at the moment.

So Currently you have two options in Turkey:
  1. You can source your product through pharmacies, still pay a higher price, but have a guaranteed high quality product in limited stock.
  2. You can source your products through Pharmaceutical warehouses, they usually have a lot in stock because they are stocking the products in advance to speculate on shortages later. You can even buy those products for a cheaper price than in a pharmacy. BUT often they sell fakes or products that have had a horrible supply chain management and switched hands of a lot of same “warehouses” which cared for their product all in the exact same way. Supply chain of those “warehouses” is an infinite loop of carelessness so real pharmacies are actually the only places you can really trust in Turkey.
My partner had many issues with Geno's from warehouses. It’s easy to source them because usually they have 500-1000 Geno's in stock, but the products are often damaged due to people in Turkey not giving a fuck, not storing them properly and not managing the cold chain properly. He has had this issue with a few IFBB pros and had to send them dozens of pens to apologize and now he swears by only sourcing through his own pharmacy and other pharmacies of his colleagues and school mates.

This is why the price for the real good pharma GH is always going to be higher and around $60-70 for Geno in Turkey ATM, and unfortunately, we don't even get enough stock of that. We could also just drain those “warehouses” and flood the market with crappy product but we are not interested in that, quality was always our #1 priority. So both of you guys are kinda right, you can’t really get a good Geno for dirt cheap, but of course it’s also not $600 in Turkey. @bbpro1, we can charge you $600 and get you the best of the best though :p.

There is actually a lot to tell about Turkey and I am planning to interact more with you guys and clear the situation up. You can also ask any questions you have, I will always stay transparent.

I’m also thinking of this idea right now. Maybe I will send a Geno from one of those “warehouses” to Jano and we can test it. We will see, let’s wait for my own labtest results first.

Last edited:

My partner is a pharmacist and gets a Geno (for example) through his own pharmacy for around 780 lira, however, right now there is almost no inflow of new products to the market as Pfizer holds their stock until a better currency exchange rate. The supply is very limited. An average pharmacy gets 5 to 20 pens a month, there is a huge shortage. Pharmacists are well aware that Geno is a highly sought after product and sell their Geno's for around $60-70 at the moment.

1. You can source your product through pharmacies, still pay a higher price, but have a guaranteed high quality product in limited stock.
  2. You can source your products through Pharmaceutical warehouses, they usually have a lot in stock because they are stocking the products in advance to speculate on shortages later. You can even buy those products for a cheaper price than in a pharmacy. BUT often they sell fakes or products that have had a horrible supply chain management and switched hands of a lot of same “warehouses” which cared for their product all in the exact same way. Supply chain of those “warehouses” is an infinite loop of carelessness so real pharmacies are actually the only places you can really trust in Turkey.
My partner had many issues with Geno's from warehouses. It’s easy to source them because usually they have 500-1000 Geno's in stock, but the products are often damaged due to people in Turkey not giving a fuck, not storing them properly and not managing the cold chain properly. He has had this issue with a few IFBB pros and had to send them dozens of pens to apologize and now he swears by only sourcing through his own pharmacy and other pharmacies of his colleagues and school mates.

This is why the price for the real good pharma GH is always going to be higher and around $60-70 for Geno in Turkey ATM, and unfortunately, we don't even get enough stock of that. We could also just drain those “warehouses” and flood the market with crappy product but we are not interested in that, quality was always our #1 priority. So both of you guys are kinda right, you can’t really get a good Geno for dirt cheap, but of course it’s also not $600 in Turkey. @bbpro1, we can charge you $600 and get you the best of the best though :p.

There is actually a lot to tell about Turkey and I am planning to interact more with you guys and clear the situation up. You can also ask any questions you have, I will always stay transparent.

I’m also thinking of this idea right now. Maybe I will send a Geno from one of those “warehouses” to Jano and we can test it. We will see, let’s wait for my own labtest results first.
Forgive my ignorance of overseas countries and pharma products, but what's so special about Turkey's pharmaceuticals? There are a number if sources for Indian stuff but I'm not familiar much with Turkey.

Id like to see those labtests actually of the warehouses, I have Turkish friends and I will actually ask them and confirm if your story is legit or not

Forgive my ignorance of overseas countries and pharma products, but what's so special about Turkey's pharmaceuticals? There are a number if sources for Indian stuff but I'm not familiar much with Turkey.
Turkey sells western pharma brands and India does not, this also simultaneously while having access to a very low price for these western pharma products,