Not yet. We still have a lot of rimo with 11-2024 expiry date.

Yes it is legit Proviron by Bayer. We still have it in Turkey, it might be the last batch though.
I want to cop your proviron, but I hear there are alot of "Bayer Proviron" that are counterfeits. Last seller that was on here, he was selling from Turkey and claimed to have "pharmagrade HGH" sold me fake serostim(most likely chinese hgh in a bottle).

There is another person who has a thread on here, turkishpharmacy and he states that he cannot get any Bayer Proviron in Turkey, so how do you have it in stock?

Last edited:
Notice: Due to official Eid al-Fitr holiday in Turkey we are experiencing some problems with the delivery. All the orders from this week that can't be sent out today will be sent out this Monday.

Excuse us for inconvenience, we are doing our best.

Notice: Due to official Eid al-Fitr holiday in Turkey we are experiencing some problems with the delivery. All the orders from this week that can't be sent out today will be sent out this Monday.

Excuse us for inconvenience, we are doing our best.
Hi. when will the warehouse in the usa appear?

@EmreStolze
Does the HCG preloaded vial do well when shipping? And is the HMG preconstituted powder? Or liquid like the HCG?

Curious how this even a survives international shipping as I've always heard HCG is fragile to the point where you can't even reconstitute it directly with water (ie: drip the water down the side of the vial)

@EmreStolze
Does the HCG preloaded vial do well when shipping? And is the HMG preconstituted powder? Or liquid like the HCG?

Curious how this even a survives international shipping as I've always heard HCG is fragile to the point where you can't even reconstitute it directly with water (ie: drip the water down the side of the vial)
Ovitrelle is made to withstand heat as it has a special substance in it which allows it to be stable at room temperature for 30 days. HMG is not preconstituted, powder and liquid are separate.

And yes you have to not directly put the bac water onto the powder but squirt it slowly to the side of the vial. Don't shake it and let it dissolve slowly.

I want to cop your proviron, but I hear there are alot of "Bayer Proviron" that are counterfeits. Last seller that was on here, he was selling from Turkey and claimed to have "pharmagrade HGH" sold me fake serostim(most likely chinese hgh in a bottle).

There is another person who has a thread on here, turkishpharmacy and he states that he cannot get any Bayer Proviron in Turkey, so how do you have it in stock?
Our warehouse was able to grab some a while ago. It is likely that Bayer just released their remaining stock of Proviron to be done with it.

The price is too low for Bayer to produce it and make a good profit. There was an inflow of products to the market a few months back and a lot of pharmacies had access to some. It was for a very short period of time so if you were able to cop it you would have it and if not, it looks like that's it. It will never be back again.

Ovitrelle is made to withstand heat as it has a special substance in it which allows it to be stable at room temperature for 30 days. HMG is not preconstituted, powder and liquid are separate.

And yes you have to not directly put the bac water onto the powder but squirt it slowly to the side of the vial. Don't shake it and let it dissolve slowly.
Thanks

What if it exceeds 30 days?Is it safe to store these pens at room temperature or not?

What if it exceeds 30 days?Is it safe to store these pens at room temperature or not?
You have to refrigerate the products upon arrival. We take care of the supply chain prior to shipping and make sure it is never broken until we ship.

If something happens during shipping and it exceeds 30 days there is a high chance it will still be fine. Just make sure the peptide is not cloudy or foggy that would mean its damaged. If at that point you would use it you could get a bad immune reaction to it.

So in short always refrigerate these products when you can.

Dysport and Botox is interesting......I want to inject some into my shins, possibly. Anyone try any from here?
We didn't receive any Botox and Dysport orders from Meso yet, you could be first. :D
Botox is really unstable, with this heat u suggest you to buy wintertime
And yes ordering in winter would definitely be better. If you still decide to order right now i would go for Dysport, it is generally more heat resistant than Botox and is good at a room temperature for 3 days. Our express shipping to US takes 1-3 days so most likely your Dysport would still be fine.

Just got my proviron, let me know what you guys think of these. Quick question why are these blister tabs in 20, rather than in 10 each like most bayer boxes I've seen?

Attachments

• 20220719_175300.jpg
    20220719_175300.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • 20220719_175005.jpg
    20220719_175005.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 55
Just got my proviron, let me know what you guys think of these. Quick question why are these blister tabs in 20, rather than in 10 each like most bayer boxes I've seen?
I personally don't know the answer to this question. Anyone here knows when Bayer switched up the production ?

I do know that this is real Proviron because we sourced it through a pharmacy. If you are in doubt you can send it to Jano for a labtest and i will give you store credit equivalent to the costs.

Announcement: EPO is also available

EPORON 2000 IU 0.5 ML. 6 SYRINGES by DEM (South Korea) $110

BINOCRIT 3000 IU 0.3 ML. 6 SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PRE-FILLED SYRINGES by Sandoz $90

BINOCRIT 4000 IU 0.3 ML. 6 SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PRE-FILLED SYRINGES by Sandoz $120

BINOCRIT 5000 IU 0.3 ML. 6 SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PRE-FILLED SYRINGES by Sandoz $135

BINOCRIT 10000 IU 0.3 ML. 6 SOLUTION FOR INJECTION IN PRE-FILLED SYRINGES by Sandoz $235

Sponsors

Latest posts