MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

Its not a stupid request pictures that show a body transformation is the only one thing that will show us the thruth about this company.
Atm the truth about this company is that it seems like their demand is too high to fulfill all orders, because they are out of stock and they just put a limit on order size and new clients now.
If people wouldnt be happy with the quality, then the situation wouldnt be like this. Lucky me that i did stock up some months ago already.

I already Took 400ius ansomone hgh, 100% original! In my opinion the gh of meditrope mauves #87 can can keep up. i can't Tell a difference. I take 5iu gh currently from meditrope and I am satisfied. shape improves and the muscles appear plump, full and look three-dimensional. i am in the 8th week. I don't know whether it is comparable to pharma. I also don't know anyone who can afford pharma gh in the long term.
Carbohydrates reduced to 300g daily, 450g protein plus 100mg testo p plus 225 mg cut mix 75mg test tren mast short daily. Plus 300mg testo c 600mg bolde and 300mg npp per week. 122kg body weight at the Moment...

Ive used meditrope mauves for a while now last year i started the first 3 months i used 4iu then 4 months 6iu then 3 months 10 iu, this is 10 months in between

Im never paying the absurd prices for pharma ever again

Attachments

• IMG_20201202_003008.jpg
    IMG_20201202_003008.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 88
Ive used meditrope mauves for a while now last year i started the first 3 months i used 4iu then 4 months 6iu then 3 months 10 iu, this is 10 months in between

This is a 10 month transformation??

There you go, @bbpro1 you got your request. The GH must work. Of course you, me and anyone else except for Rob can't expect to achieve the same results because we're not him. We have no idea how he lives, trains or eats.

So we're back where we started. Hope you enjoyed the short circular ride.

Looking great, BTW, Rob!

The last 2 months I was eating 5000 clean calls and 2000 diety,
Cycle at the end was 1g test, 1g bold, 500mg deca, 500mg tren ace

There you go, @bbpro1 you got your request. The GH must work. Of course you, me and anyone else except for Rob can't expect to achieve the same results because we're not him. We have no idea how he lives, trains or eats.

So we're back where we started. Hope you enjoyed the short circular ride.

Looking great, BTW, Rob!
You say it eating !! This is a other reason why i will never use brands like this. You dont know the dose where fatloss will be beginning (dose for diet) and you dont know too where the muscle building dose will be beginning. So you cant know how you must eat when your target is to cut or bulk. Some products have 15i.u per vial so you need to make plans in the range from 1-15 i.u thats crazy !

I have nothing to say about that transformation the meditrope has doing nothing for you in my opinion. You looks a little bit better than me and i have only run test and nandrolone cycles ! But the tattoo that you had remove is the biggest fun in that picture i dont see any scars from the surgery !

You say it eating !! This is a other reason why i will never use brands like this. You dont know the dose where fatloss will be beginning (dose for diet) and you dont know too where the muscle building dose will be beginning. So you cant know how you must eat when your target is to cut or bulk. Some products have 15i.u per vial so you need to make plans in the range from 1-15 i.u thats crazy !
wtf are you talking about
fat loss or muscle building depends on the diet. HGH is useful for both, indepedendant of any exact dosages. It is not like 1-4 iu is for fat loss and 4iu++ is for muscle building.
Jesus, some guys are clueless as shit

fat loss or muscle building depends on the diet. HGH is useful for both, indepedendant of any exact dosages. It is not like 1-4 iu is for fat loss and 4iu++ is for muscle building.
This guy has to be trolling

Wrong you cant growing with a calorie plus when the dosage is too low ! You want tell me that when i take 1.iu generic gh and i eat a lot calories so i will build muscle ??

Wrong you cant growing with a calorie plus when the dosage is too low ! You want tell me that when i take 1.iu generic gh and i eat a lot calories so i will build muscle ??
how do natural athletes or guys that dont take hgh do build muscle?
are you trolling or have you really reached that level of stupidity?

This guy has to be trolling
No but in this Sport you have 2 different groups they take gh. The group 1 will never touch any generic because they all are sceptical that it will be work and group 2 they use generics and say to meso members they hates generics that he or she is a troll !

how do natural athletes or guys that dont take hgh do build muscle?
are you trolling or have you really reached that level of stupidity?
It can be work in younger years 18-25 not the older generation i think the stupid guy are you !

I want to tell all people here like m@nu they are in Group 2, when you guys from group 2 want to continue the discussion about this topic in the same shame level that has nothing of respect so please guys take a shot and goes sleep !

I want to tell all people here like m@nu they are in Group 2, when you guys from group 2 want to continue the discussion about this topic in the same shame level that has nothing of respect so please guys take a shot and goes sleep !

you really make my day in those sad last weeks.. thanks buddy.
I had a good laugh reading your posts :D

What? In a surplus combined with proper training and rest you would grow with or without the GH.

Adding 1 IU probably wouldn't do shit, but who the hell is using 1 IU and expecting something significant to occur?