MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

What? In a surplus combined with proper training and rest you would grow with or without the GH.

Adding 1 IU probably wouldn't do shit, but who the hell is using 1 IU and expecting something significant to occur?

Ok than you tell me a minimum dose of meditrope that it will show me a fatloss effect and dont say i cant because you dont know how i eat or train ! I want a minimum dose too for muscle where muscle will be growing !

Ok than you tell me a minimum dose of meditrope that it will show me a fatloss effect and dont say i cant because you dont know how i eat or train ! I want a minimum dose too for muscle where muscle will be growing !
I mean there's an article on this very site with scientific studies to back it up on weight and what iu to take if you are specifically looking for fat lass:

tldr is 2iu of quality GH for a ~200lb man was more than enough I believe.

Im using the #89 batch mauve tops and loving it , amazing quality . I use 1 vial post workout + 15 ius humalog and growing every day. Crazy numbness and lethargy . Insane pumps .

Im using the #89 batch mauve tops and loving it , amazing quality . I use 1 vial post workout + 15 ius humalog and growing every day. Crazy numbness and lethargy . Insane pumps .

I can't even imagine an entire vial, is this workout days or everyday? Sides and results must be unreal.

i can't. You have this weird way of demanding answers for things that are completely subjective.

Is 2-3 IU/day going to be as noticeably effective when comparing a guy with his nose to the grindstone vs. a guy that gets all of his meals from a drive thru window? Probably not.

You need to start somewhere. Start low and work your way up based on your results and desired goals.

I would atleast not do that without knowing the purity/dimer content.
Ive learned my lesson being stupid..

Agreed, I can't remember if TP/Meditropes are lagging on the Jano testing of their batches now but arent they usually like 14iu+ per vial? Crazy if its ED dosing, probably some crazy dead CTS arms + great results though lol.

I mean there's an article on this very site with scientific studies to back it up on weight and what iu to take if you are specifically looking for fat lass:

tldr is 2iu of quality GH for a ~200lb man was more than enough I believe.
I know that all informations about pharma you need to show it to some other members not me ! But what i can say about the weightloss dose is that 1,8i.u is hard to make on the syringe you need a super mega fine syringe when you want to make 1,8 unit ! So the most athletes take 2i.u

i can't. You have this weird way of demanding answers for things that are completely subjective.

Is 2-3 IU/day going to be as noticeably effective when comparing a guy with his nose to the grindstone vs. a guy that gets all of his meals from a drive thru window? Probably not.

You need to start somewhere. Start low and work your way up based on your results and desired goals.
But i can, for pharma only not generic !

Agreed, I can't remember if TP/Meditropes are lagging on the Jano testing of their batches now but arent they usually like 14iu+ per vial? Crazy if its ED dosing, probably some crazy dead CTS arms + great results though lol.
apparently, TP himself does not really test his batches anymore and meditrope sent old batches to lab4tox who only measures content (around 12iu) but no purity/dimer. One could think that they want to hide something, but i'll stop here with the theories.. xD

yes of course i always saud this in all the thinks you take start slow . First hgh i use Humatrope at 2ius ED and love it , then slowly i increase dosages 1iu each time, and now after 3 years using hgh im on 10ius 5x week .

apparently, TP himself does not really test his batches anymore and meditrope sent old batches to lab4tox who only measures content (around 12iu) but no purity/dimer. One could think that they want to hide something, but i'll stop here with the theories.. xD
They replay my email telling meditrope mauve tops #89 batch is 12.5ius each vial . Now they will send #92 to be tested to

I can't even imagine an entire vial, is this workout days or everyday? Sides and results must be unreal.
Thats how im doing it. Only after workout and i modified my split so that its EOD PPL push pull legs. 1 vial opti grey post workout.

I am going to introduce a bit of insulin this upcoming training cycle starting with back biceps tomorrow. I have several boxes of lantus pens. Also humulinr and n. Probably 50ius lantus same time i pin my GH and go from there.

Muscletrain, broski, this is the way. Im trying to tell you. For gains with fat loss regardless if u est perfect. 3d effect more and more dsy by day.

Thats how im doing it. Only after workout and i modified my split so that its EOD PPL push pull legs. 1 vial opti grey post workout.

I am going to introduce a bit of insulin this upcoming training cycle starting with back biceps tomorrow. I have several boxes of lantus pens. Also humulinr and n. Probably 50ius lantus same time i pin my GH and go from there.

Muscletrain, broski, this is the way. Im trying to tell you. For gains with fat loss regardless if u est perfect. 3d effect more and more dsy by day.
dont use lantus.
Pin your HGH, wait 15mins, pin your huma (10iu is more than enough) (fast acting) and shuttle the shit into your muscles.

Sponsors

Latest posts