MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

Dimer is different but purity % wise the same.
Yeah meditrope is better, mine was a provocation but still 90% purity is quite low compared to an optitropin of 96%.

The 0 dimer is good tho, still I would have expected at least a 92-93% of purity

Yeah meditrope is better, mine was a provocation but still 90% purity is quite low compared to an optitropin of 96%.

The 0 dimer is good tho, still I would have expected at least a 92-93% of purity
At least this has 14 i.u/vial and compensate in a way the purity that is missing
Optitropin cost more also...

Shut the fuck up Monstro, you useless twat.

This guy dickrides Meditrope in every single thread.

90% is not great....if other brands on here like GoodLyfe, Opti, etc dropped down the same level from 98-99% (95-96 seems to be the new 98-99) it makes nosense that only yours dropped twice as much if its the test.

Atleast it has no dimer but 90% is Ciraws level as someone said.

Do you know if purity makes hgh more of less effective?

Dimers are more important then.purity i think

Unfortunately out of stock again. In around 1,5 week we expect to have new kits avaiable.

Best regards,

We are still receiving a lot of emails from unsecure email providers. So guys please only email us with a protonmail account! It takes just under 1 minute of your time to register yourself at protonmail :)

Can some1 explain what is mean that its 90%purity - what impact will this have on the product itself?
Old method would probaply show around 97-98% purity. This batch mauves tested at 98% purity by manufacturer, and they were always on par with Jano’s old testing method for measuring purity.

We also don’t know what to think of this new method for purity because all new purity results look very bad both for UG and PHARMA HGH. Our legit Genotropin Pens tested at 95% purity.

Are mauve kits available at the Moment?
Which prices are currently valid?
Page 1 or Page 15?
Yeah we have some kits avaiable, please email us to reservate your kits. They run out fast.. For the moment max 5 kits per customer per order.

Prices at page 15 + €2/ kit.
Unfortunately we were forced to raise the price with €2 per kit due to some extra costs at our side.

Im really debating with myself to try this.. Anyone running this and can compare it to other hgh they ran before?

I don't trust the Janoshik test after all the scam there been about it.

all the scam?
you mean the one time where he slipped and made some "bullshit" and where he excused himself several times after?
He successfully tested 100s of blind samples.
Mauves work, although the decline in quality doesnt speak for itself. But thats just my opinion

all the scam?
you mean the one time where he slipped and made some "bullshit" and where he excused himself several times after?
He successfully tested 100s of blind samples.
Mauves work, although the decline in quality doesnt speak for itself. But thats just my opinion
Yeah i can't find up and down in it.

But the decline in quality could also be new Janoshik testing method?
So you think i would be good to go with muave?

@bluzzer Im running the new batch which tested at 90.5% purity and I also ran batches with 99% purity on the old method. For what it's worth: im not experiencing/ feeling any difference between those batches.