MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

Had black tops before and now the newer charge of mauve tops. I know it's the same gh just another dosage but mauve are stronger in my opinion / feeling

@bluzzer Im running the new batch which tested at 90.5% purity and I also ran batches with 99% purity on the old method. For what it's worth: im not experiencing/ feeling any difference between those batches.
may i ask which batches you are refering to that tested 99% with old method?
as far as i can see from your message history youve tried the source at the same time as myself. Ive bought the last kits of #85 which were the last that were tested with purity. All batches thereafter have not been tested with purity and dimer.

as far as i can see from your message history youve tried the source at the same time as myself. Ive bought the last kits of #85 which were the last that were tested with purity. All batches thereafter have not been tested with purity and dimer.
So batches after #85 has been tested with purity?
Meditrope told med that #92 tested to 14.34 iu, 90,6% purity Janoshik new method. China tested to 98%

So batches after #85 has been tested with purity?
Meditrope told med that #92 tested to 14.34 iu, 90,6% purity Janoshik new method. China tested to 98%
yes, this is the first after 85 which has a jano test as far as i know.
In between no testing or lab4tox testing without purity/dimer.
Thats why i am wondering where @Crystal Clear got his 99% mauves from

can you link me to it?
92 results are here in page 18 or 19 but cant find any for 91 on the web

Stuff is working !
#92 and #89 ! Customers are very very happy and I can’t get enough kits as the customers want. Everybody is happy and I also have some athletes in the team which are very happy with them.

B
Stuff is working !
#92 and #89 ! Customers are very very happy and I can’t get enough kits as the customers want. Everybody is happy and I also have some athletes in the team which are very happy with them.
Best review ever. Thanks man!

He is happy and he knows it. Maybe he's clapping with his hands too
Yes sure ! ;-)

All of you guys here asking on every Page about a test .. again and again the same shitty questions and discussion about purity and dimmer... for 99,99% of the guys here the stuff is good enough and you would not feel any difference between 89% purity and 98% purity .. this stuff isn’t that toxic like the other roids some of you inject into you body ;)

I was using Mauves also before purchasing from this source, i use them since the introduction..
20191230_224136.jpg
1603648922505.png

My order arrived within 3 days
Very satisfied with the Service
Fast reply to Mails and shipping one day after payment
Using mauves differnt batches now from meditrope eu for a few months...like the gh, very good

Got my order today. I'm very satisfied about the service.
Fast reply to mails, shipping w tracking number and got delivered after 4days.
Thanks a lot

Hehe its all good man I believe you ;) Its good, more reviews for other ppl about the different sources
Yeah but maybe others think that I am one if you're writing something like this, you know.. Ppl.. Internet...

I'm very satisfied with them. Got my stuff first from meditrope uk but first uk costs more, longer shipping and maybe it gets stuck at the controls. So that's why I tried out meditrope EU. Next is, EU sends meditrope boxes, UK not. But UK provides a really good stealth