MEDITROPE HGH - EUROPEAN DOMESTIC SOURCE

Many people love humilin r as its time of action is similar to hgh.It covers two meals just dont eat fats those meals after the hgh an siln and you will be ok.
Humalog is more predictable as its shorter window of action.
Ive pinned 3-4 ius at a time the last few days and monitored my sugars and my body. And my body is telling me definitely continue.

U guys...i am experiencing some amazing things right now. The discomfort and being a pin cushion and eating with one hand over my mouth its all worth it. More to come. Anything is possible if you put God first in everything that you do. And do what you do well.

We received the results of mauves batch #92 today.

Janoshik analytical results:
Amount of HGH: 4.78mg / 14.34IU
Purity: 90.67%
Dimer and related proteins: None detected

Factory results of batch #92:
Amount of HGH: 4.69mg / 14.07IU
Purity: 98.2%

So we are unsure how to interpret this purity result. Most of you guys know that Janoshik has changed their method to measure the purity of hgh samples since the start of 2021. Which showed pharma hgh results dropped from 99-99.5% to 95-96% purity.

Past results of in-house factory testing were on par with older Janoshik results, so looking from this perspective it should just be the same quality as all the previous meditrope batches.

@janoshik It would be cool to see results from the exact same batch tested with the old method and the new method so we can interpret the results better. Not sure if that would be possible tho.

We will have some kits avaiable at the end of next week (max 3 kits for new orders). People who already inquired please send us an email again for confirmation.

So we are unsure how to interpret this purity result. Most of you guys know that Janoshik has changed their method to measure the purity of hgh samples since the start of 2021. Which showed pharma hgh results dropped from 99-99.5% to 95-96% purity.

Past results of in-house factory testing were on par with older Janoshik results, so looking from this perspective it should just be the same quality as all the previous meditrope batches.

@janoshik It would be cool to see results from the exact same batch tested with the old method and the new method so we can interpret the results better. Not sure if that would be possible tho.

We will have some kits avaiable at the end of next week (max 3 kits for new orders). People who already inquired please send us an email again for confirmation.
Using the #89 now and loving it and waiting my #92 batch

You are only EU domestic?

I personally wouldnt put that much weight on the new purity. Ive been using your mauves since the start on a pretty high dose and also using the batch 92 now for 3-4weeks and i do not notice a difference between the batches by feels, for what its worth

Last edited:
I personally wouldnt put that much weight on the new purity. Ive been using your mauves since the start on a pretty high dose and also using the batch 92 now for 3-4weeks and i do not notice a difference between the batches by feels, for what's it worth
You are telling the old batches are better than this new ones?

Thanks for sharing the results of actual batches. Meditropes are the best so mby it's because of the new method of measuring the purity

So meditrope has the same purity of ciraws HGH lol
And we shite on that HGH badly... Interesting

Sponsors

Latest posts