And what's my motive? You and many others know ZERO about me.. Get lost!

I know alot about you, enough that you are nothing more then a USA reshipper for @EmreStolze which is the AnabolicPharmacist renamed from other forums.

Enough that you are the same clown tarnishing @SkankHunt business with multiple handles.

You claim you know people, prove it...... I have some well known friends in this world.

Last edited:
I kinda understand where this guy is coming from, but have to mention briefly: Our fake medicals are the best fake medicals. Türkiye always #1

Got too much time guys, decided to write the whole story now. So here it goes:

My partner is a pharmacist and gets a Geno (for example) through his own pharmacy for around 780 lira, however, right now there is almost no inflow of new products to the market as Pfizer holds their stock until a better currency exchange rate. The supply is very limited. An average pharmacy gets 5 to 20 pens a month, there is a huge shortage. Pharmacists are well aware that Geno is a highly sought after product and sell their Geno's for around $60-70 at the moment.

So Currently you have two options in Turkey:
  1. You can source your product through pharmacies, still pay a higher price, but have a guaranteed high quality product in limited stock.
  2. You can source your products through Pharmaceutical warehouses, they usually have a lot in stock because they are stocking the products in advance to speculate on shortages later. You can even buy those products for a cheaper price than in a pharmacy. BUT often they sell fakes or products that have had a horrible supply chain management and switched hands of a lot of same “warehouses” which cared for their product all in the exact same way. Supply chain of those “warehouses” is an infinite loop of carelessness so real pharmacies are actually the only places you can really trust in Turkey.
My partner had many issues with Geno's from warehouses. It’s easy to source them because usually they have 500-1000 Geno's in stock, but the products are often damaged due to people in Turkey not giving a fuck, not storing them properly and not managing the cold chain properly. He has had this issue with a few IFBB pros and had to send them dozens of pens to apologize and now he swears by only sourcing through his own pharmacy and other pharmacies of his colleagues and school mates.

This is why the price for the real good pharma GH is always going to be higher and around $60-70 for Geno in Turkey ATM, and unfortunately, we don't even get enough stock of that. We could also just drain those “warehouses” and flood the market with crappy product but we are not interested in that, quality was always our #1 priority. So both of you guys are kinda right, you can’t really get a good Geno for dirt cheap, but of course it’s also not $600 in Turkey. @bbpro1, we can charge you $600 and get you the best of the best though :p.

There is actually a lot to tell about Turkey and I am planning to interact more with you guys and clear the situation up. You can also ask any questions you have, I will always stay transparent.

I’m also thinking of this idea right now. Maybe I will send a Geno from one of those “warehouses” to Jano and we can test it. We will see, let’s wait for my own labtest results first.
So how are pharmacies verifying which products are fake and which ones are not? How can anyone tell whether products have been stored properly or not? It sounds complicated.

Got my bloods back and have no idea wtf people are talking about ?all his stuff I’ve had is definetly legit and pharma ??
Anyway I took 4iu humatrope but I got called into work so had to get blood taken 1.5 hours after I pinned (definetly would of peaked higher if it was 3 hours )
Extremely happy with the results anyway
Also I’m dieting for a show so my IGF numbers and also gh seam to dip in prep ? Probably due to stress on liver and the minimal amount of carbs , yet this still the best I’ve seen my numbers
Don’t listen to the people talking shit, I’ve only had good experience with This guy

Attachments

• 025C7AA0-7BA8-4D97-BBF4-73EEE5B4A278.jpeg
    025C7AA0-7BA8-4D97-BBF4-73EEE5B4A278.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 06EA445C-437B-4378-A2B7-26BECBE3B2DE.jpeg
    06EA445C-437B-4378-A2B7-26BECBE3B2DE.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 26
Repeatedly spamming multiple threads soliciting sales of pharmaceuticals is prohibited.
I know alot about you, enough that you are nothing more then a USA reshipper for @EmreStolze which is the AnabolicPharmacist renamed from other forums.

Enough that you are the same clown tarnishing @SkankHunt business with multiple handles.

You claim you know people, prove it...... I have some well known friends in this world.

I aint no reshipper fool. You think I mess around with 1 or 2 items per customer? I am a bulk reseller. Hence the reason I can sell cheaper than anyone, including skankfuck.

Multiple handles? Really? Which ones, I am curious..

I know a lot of people, what do I need to prove? You have well known friends, well aint that awesome to know. Great. You want a free box of Tiromel T3? :)

I aint no reshipper fool. You think I mess around with 1 or 2 items per customer? I am a bulk reseller. Hence the reason I can sell cheaper than anyone, including skankfuck.

I know a lot of people, what do I need to prove? You have well known friends, well aint that awesome to know. Great. You want a free box of Tiromel T3? :)
Next time tag me you cuckhold.

No one on Meso cares who you are. You wanna act like a big shot on here like we’re supposed to give a fuck who you are. You’re in every source thread here yapping that little cocksucker of yours talking a big game. This guy shows up a few weeks ago and just because you vouch for him you think that means anything? You can pretend to be a big shot on the internet but in reality you’re a pathetic fuck who works 80 hours a week while you’re wife is getting dug out by other guys.

Please don’t respond until you have better replies besides skankfuck or skankdick. Also calling btop bitchtittop, you sound like a fucking 13 year old with your insults.

Next time tag me you cuckhold.

No one on Meso cares who you are. You wanna act like a big shot on here like we’re supposed to give a fuck who you are. You’re in every source thread here yapping that little cocksucker of yours talking a big game. This guy shows up a few weeks ago and just because you vouch for him you think that means anything? You can pretend to be a big shot on the internet but in reality you’re a pathetic fuck who works 80 hours a week while you’re wife is getting dug out by other guys.

Please don’t respond until you have better replies besides skankfuck or skankdick. Also calling btop bitchtittop, you sound like a fucking 13 year old with your insults.

Look who it is? How about you get a real job instead of trolling me on this forum fool. Yeah, I work a lot. You act like thats a bad thing or something.
You obviously have no career and just peddle 1 or 2 boxes of arimdex or Tiromel T3, and gouge members whenever you get a chance on here.
You're girl must be so proud of you ripping people off. Where did you take her for dinner last nite Chic Fila? lol..

I took at least a dozen of your customers because you rip people off.

And yeah, this supplier is legit. You have a problem with me bumping a good guy? Majority of you shit stains on this forum, either rip off customers or scam them. No worries with this guy. Carry on skankshit..

Look who it is? How about you get a real job instead of trolling me on this forum fool. Yeah, I work a lot. You act like thats a bad thing or something.
You obviously have no career and just peddle 1 or 2 boxes of arimdex or Tiromel T3, and gouge members whenever you get a chance on here.
You're girl must be so proud of you ripping people off. Where did you take her for dinner last nite Chic Fila? lol..

I took at least a dozen of your customers because you rip people off.

And yeah, this supplier is legit. You have a problem with me bumping a good guy? Majority of you shit stains on this forum, either rip off customers or scam them. No worries with this guy. Carry on skankshit..
Lmao check the lab testing section and you’ll see how broke I am. Over a hundred Jano labs for the community and you run your mouth at every source here. Get over yourself bro you’re a fucking nobody.

Oh and don’t worry, we’ll take your word for it that this guy is legit. Because ya know, you’re king of the castle around here.

I’ll troll you whenever the fuck I please beta. Hopefully you’re next ban will be permanent so the members don’t have to listen to your shitty insults and LOL!s.

Lmao check the lab testing section and you’ll see how broke I am. Over a hundred Jano labs for the community and you run your mouth at every source here. Get over yourself bro you’re a fucking nobody.

Oh and don’t worry, we’ll take your word for it that this guy is legit. Because ya know, you’re king of the castle around here.

I’ll troll you whenever the fuck I please beta. Hopefully you’re next ban will be permanent so the members don’t have to listen to your shitty insults and LOL!s.

100 lab tests? yeah ok.. Anything to justify you ripping off customers. Whatever floats your boat. Ive been testing products for years. Long before you even knew what a steroid was. Was using Simec, and Chemtox till you guys ruined that good thing.

I guess I must have struck a nerve, troll me all you want fool. I still own you and your pathetic life. Ban me? lol.. I follow the rules..boy!

You must have alerts on your phone, you reply pretty quick. How about getting a real job, LOSER, ya broke ass!

[

No, but I hope your shipper AnabolicPharmacist provided you real a real AI this time for how much of a bitch you been acting with me and @SkankHunt

Sure. Kinibody, Carlito, and this new handle.

You are trash and you are hurting if you have to make 3 handles for business. You speak shit about my guy @SkankHunt but he was the only one I know till this day to supply real Hikmas, Testovirons, Rotexmedicas and not to mention Jins. Not only that, the only one who gets real ones unlike 95% of the fake shit vendors are selling floating around Russia/Ukraine market.

You are a joke lmao

Last edited:

[

No, but I hope your shipper AnabolicPharmacist provided you real a real AI this time for how much of a bitch you been acting with me and @SkankHunt

Sure. Kinibody, Carlito, and this new handle.

You are trash and you are hurting if you have to make 3 handles for business. You speak shit about my guy @SkankHunt but he was the only one I know till this day to supply real Hikmas, Testovirons, Rotexmedicas and not to mention Jins. Not only that, the only one who gets real ones unlike 95% of the fake shit vendors are selling floating around Russia/Ukraine market.

You are a joke lmao
First of all I want to mention that we have no affiliation with anyone on this board. Especially not with people that can spread negativity on someone that is as good and valuable of a guy for community as @SkankHunt is. We are very careful about who we work with and only select people who are on the same page with us, so there is no chance we would work with a cocksucking whore like that. Not a big chance that you will get your business back, buddy @AllAmericanRoughNeck, whoever you might be. We don’t need someone like you dick riding us because we know who we are.

Speaking of affiliation with AP, yes we are affiliated. @Mcflyfast No fucking idea how you figured this one out, it was not my intention to be easily related to him, but we can’t really keep it a secret if it is already out there so here is your confirmation. AP is a very good friend of mine, partner in crime, gay? haha lol nah guys we superstraight . He gave me his blessing to do this as my own side hustle with a little bit of help from him. He himself wants to give Meso the best quality and value because Meso is his favorite community and he is not ready to do so yet. I asked him many times “why don’t you come to Meso already” and he always told me that Meso deserves the best and he is not ready to guarantee high quality supply for their demand yet. It always sounded like bullshit to me because I know his stuff, I know its great and I know that we have enough. But that’s just how AP is, the guy has to be 1000% sure. So Eventually I asked him so many times about it that the old mofo just said “if you are so smart try it on your own”. So here I am, trynna outsmart AP lol. We are very competitive in real live so it’s a common practice for us. He will kill me if I fuck up though. You guys can see me as logistics guy/partner/good friend of AP, I help him with a lot of stuff in his export business and we have a few other ventures together in real life. But this one is more like a thing of my own.

So how are pharmacies verifying which products are fake and which ones are not? How can anyone tell whether products have been stored properly or not? It sounds complicated.
If a pharmacy makes sure that they only buy their products through warehouses that are authorized by the government to distribute within the country (on behalf of manufacturers like Pfizer) the supply chain will be 100% intact. This ensures that there are no middle men that could have messed up the storage and everything is done by official government regulated entities with strict procedures. If a pharmacy decides to source their product outside of official supply chain they risk getting burned. Right now there is a big shortage on some products and a lot of pharmacies are forced to source their product somewhere else besides official government distributors. I already told you guys what those so called “warehouses” are. It’s just basically random Joe’s who started putting their lifesavings into meds to make a quick buck a few months later. Even if they grew out, and rented a real warehouse and became a real company, they are still some random guys from the street who have no idea what the fuck they are doing. We already got burned quite a few times by working with people like that.

Right now we are working on fixing our own completely independent infra-structure and that’s what keeps us occupied 90% of the time. Turkey is a wild west due to our economy and the mindset most people are in over here. We have our own warehouse that is government regulated and AP has a share in it, we source most of our products through there, but products like GH we can’t get enough of, even not directly from Pfizer. Our main business was always Cancer, IVF & Anti-HIV meds so we were never able to land a big contract for distribution of GH. Right now we are working on fixing this issue.

Got my bloods back and have no idea wtf people are talking about ?all his stuff I’ve had is definetly legit and pharma ??
Anyway I took 4iu humatrope but I got called into work so had to get blood taken 1.5 hours after I pinned (definetly would of peaked higher if it was 3 hours )
Extremely happy with the results anyway
Also I’m dieting for a show so my IGF numbers and also gh seam to dip in prep ? Probably due to stress on liver and the minimal amount of carbs , yet this still the best I’ve seen my numbers
Don’t listen to the people talking shit, I’ve only had good experience with This guy

Thanks for having it posted brother! We will reward you with $150 store credit and will do the same for everyone who posts their bloodwork on our products.

New rimobolan batch 2025 availeble abi?
There is a huge shortage on rimos so we can't be too picky about batches right now. We had some a while back but it was gone very very quick.

First of all I want to mention that we have no affiliation with anyone on this board. Especially not with people that can spread negativity on someone that is as good and valuable of a guy for community as @SkankHunt is. We are very careful about who we work with and only select people who are on the same page with us, so there is no chance we would work with a cocksucking whore like that. Not a big chance that you will get your business back, buddy @AllAmericanRoughNeck, whoever you might be. We don’t need someone like you dick riding us because we know who we are.

Speaking of affiliation with AP, yes we are affiliated. @Mcflyfast No fucking idea how you figured this one out, it was not my intention to be easily related to him, but we can’t really keep it a secret if it is already out there so here is your confirmation. AP is a very good friend of mine, partner in crime, gay? haha lol nah guys we superstraight . He gave me his blessing to do this as my own side hustle with a little bit of help from him. He himself wants to give Meso the best quality and value because Meso is his favorite community and he is not ready to do so yet. I asked him many times “why don’t you come to Meso already” and he always told me that Meso deserves the best and he is not ready to guarantee high quality supply for their demand yet. It always sounded like bullshit to me because I know his stuff, I know its great and I know that we have enough. But that’s just how AP is, the guy has to be 1000% sure. So Eventually I asked him so many times about it that the old mofo just said “if you are so smart try it on your own”. So here I am, trynna outsmart AP lol. We are very competitive in real live so it’s a common practice for us. He will kill me if I fuck up though. You guys can see me as logistics guy/partner/good friend of AP, I help him with a lot of stuff in his export business and we have a few other ventures together in real life. But this one is more like a thing of my own.
Appreciate the honesty bro. Wish you nothing but the best during your time here.

I guess @Mcflyfast knows the Turkish market a bit better than shithead does. Lmao.

AP - Anabolic Pharmacist

Described in OP’s post.

Meso should be great full is AP ever actually did have a presence on meso
I already saw what AP stood for, wanting more info than that. Who is he, what forums is he on, what kind of rep does he have.

I tried to stay humble about it but loud mouths give me no option but to speak up.

I don't know AP personally, but one of my friends @SkankHunt too is extremely well connected and they share the same platform from another board. Our friend told me that AP was telling customers some BS that their meds are not store in fridges. @SkankHunt and I know they are lol.

I been pushing them to get on here but they choose to work private. I have been haggling them so I think it might be soon.

If so, we will have a very wonderful gold nugget vendor with the products @SkankHunt was supplying to all of us Meso members.

I already saw what AP stood for, wanting more info than that. Who is he, what forums is he on, what kind of rep does he have.
AP, somewhat of a legend, a bit of a unicorn in this world

Eat your cream of rice, jasmine rice , eat your chicken, drink your eggwhites and hbcd and raw eaa powders. Take your legit human grade drugs, legit pharma gh treated with utmost care in transit… take lots of it. Train in a 6-20 rep range progressively for years on end. Have hope and dreams of obtaining ‘Ridiculous’ size and conditioning such of Nick Walker or Mr. Mamdouh E our current mr o.

If your fridge is full of chicken or fish, beef, eggwhites and pantry stocked with jasmine rice and cream of rice, olive and Mac nut oil…, if you do your cardio daily, don’t miss shots, training, meals, or even an hour of sleep..

Then AP may be a source you wanna be interested in. Because the top quality bodybuilder require top quality and care of products.