AnabolicLab.com - Independent Objective Lab Testing of Underground Steroid Products

Discussion in 'Steroid Lab Testing' started by Millard Baker, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Tren Corleone

Tren Corleone Junior Member

Excellent. Thanks for your reply. I think I understand it better now.

2. alwaysmassive78

alwaysmassive78 Junior Member

I support the use of anaboliclab and I'm an active Eroids member- the only obvious flaw (if it can be called that) is that batches can alter from one to another but as testing every lab and compound and batch is impossible, it's mostly useful as a guideline to which labs are consistent along their range of compounds. I think more people take heed of it than they make out. I know it's regularly referenced in PM when discussing labs.

Millard Baker and Do3Gs like this.
  3. puckhog

puckhog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If you haven't donated yet please consider doing so. Any amount moves AL closer to the next round of testing. $10 or $100...its all good!

4. bigpoppachump

bigpoppachump Member

I have been researching the past few days and I cannot find a clear answer to this question that's been nagging me.

How does simec procure these samples? Are they purchasing it themselves? Are users anonymously sending them in? How do we know where these samples come from?

5. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Big_paul likes this.
  6. puckhog

It would be beneficial to know where the samples came from. Is there any room for disclosure?

7. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

why

8. puckhog

If you know a source is testing well it would be beneficial to people. We all know many suppliers sell the "same" gear, but if we knew sample "xyz" came from supplier "B", that falls along the lines of harm reduction. Just a thought.

rpbb likes this.
  9. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

UGL Manufacturer XYZ may have 10 different vendors/distributors of XYZ products. What if 1 of the 10 vendors is selling counterfeit XYZ products? It's an important question but it's beyond the scope of the AnabolicLab program.

AnabolicLab makes no attempt to "verify" different vendors/distributors. The responsibility for doing this should fall entirely on the UGL manufacturer.

rpbb, puckhog and MythotiK like this.
  10. Eman

Eman Member

I think it would be a good idea to offer a donate button/hyperlink to the posts that AnabolicLab puts up when results are posted up.

When I see the results it reminds me I should go donate but, I often put it off and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Maybe a button/hyperlink that is at the bottom of the results post will help members be more proactive or catch them right when they are thinking they should put a donation in anyways.

Just an idea, I'll PM you the invoice for my thoughts Millard. ;)

11. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

that's a good idea

Eman likes this.
  12. Eman

Eman Member

Sending Millard an invoice for my suggestion you mean? Yeah I thought so too... :D

rpbb likes this.
  13. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

Great idea!
    [​IMG]

Oregongearhead, rpbb and Eman like this.
  14. Eman

Eman Member

Awesome!

rpbb likes this.
  15. Eman

Eman Member

Bump.

IMG_20161127_212045.jpg

Millard Baker and rpbb like this.
  16. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Eman @Millard Baker My question is: is SIMEC still testing gear from outside their country? I read somewhere that they are not allowed to except gear from outside their country.

17. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

I haven't received any news from SIMEC yet.

18. franchise24

Thank you Millard.

19. Ironlyfe80

Ironlyfe80 Member

I donated to anabolic lab. How do I get a supporter badge on my profile?

20. franchise24

Content Millard. That's how I had to do it.