• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anadrol and everclear

piason

Hello,

I just got 5g anadrol powder, it was my understanding that all I had to do was place 100cc everclear and my 5g of powder together and "wahlah" I thought this would suspend the powder into solution? Is it suposed to stay in solution? Because it does not. I have to shake it each time.
Will I get the correct dose each time just by shaking?

Thanks,

Piason.....

P.S. That everclear is some stong shit.

Last edited:
i usually do 50:50 of everclear and glycerol

it will go into solution, suspension and solution are two very different things.

once in solution at your dosage 50mg/ml i dont think it will crash.

The powder just keeps falling to the bottom, slowly but after awhile it will all be at the bottom.

What are some options I have, heat it? take out some alcohol and add some oil?

Could I after the powder falls to the bottom remove some alcohol and add some BB or BA?

Thanks,

Piason....

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97911

crashing, that sucks, i guess thats why i was told to mix alcohol and glycerol to keep it from crashing...

well you could do the anabolex link method, but i would wait until all your alcohol evaporates, just let it sit there with the lid open.

crystals will form after alcohol is gone, from there you can try that link.

Try glycerol

Just use glycerol.

You do not need to use shitty tasting ethanol alcohol or other harsh solvents. A simple suspension in glycerol and water would be fine for oral dosing. -Your Endo

Thanks for the replies.

I guess I will just shake before each use, untill I get my Glycerol from the eye of newt.

Thanks Again,

Piason.....