My 1st cycle, opinions and advices welcome

im gonna do like that i think, but what dosage then? Stick with 200 per week or increase a bit?
your first cycle should be about learning how you respond to test, and managing estrogen. your dose should be enough that you aromatize to learn how to control your e2 and 200mg probably isnt gonna do that unless youre a hyper responder. bloodwork is the only way to know for sure.

introduce only 1 new compound at a time so you can isolate side effects.

Because I'm trying to do one cycle and try not to do any more...I'm in my 20s with a natty test level of 98980.
I'm surprised this thread isn't full of people telling you to wait. At that age and levels you shouldn't be having much trouble making gains. Workout/Diet > AAS.

I made some gains with a natural test of 297 as long as I could then 200 test a week an up from there. , like the other member said learn what ur body does with test first, you can possibly get the same gains with 400 test and control your estrogen. As you could with that "cycle" you choose.

your first cycle should be about learning how you respond to test, and managing estrogen. your dose should be enough that you aromatize to learn how to control your e2 and 200mg probably isnt gonna do that unless youre a hyper responder. bloodwork is the only way to know for sure.

introduce only 1 new compound at a time so you can isolate side effects.
Hi, i decided to start with 250/week. I feel really good, i got totally more life energy. My libido at the beginning was also cool. But since two weeks I ve been suffering from lack of libido, also my erection is not as hard as it was before. What is interesting I had my blood checked today and it turned out that my estrogen levels are a bit elevated 55 score, ranges are between 20-44. My test level is 2000 which in my opinion is quite sufficient for such amount of test. Other hormones like prolactin, shbg are fine. Should i use any AI like aromasin ? If yes, how much and when. Which other factors may lead to worse libido while taking test?

Hi, i decided to start with 250/week. I feel really good, i got totally more life energy. My libido at the beginning was also cool. But since two weeks I ve been suffering from lack of libido, also my erection is not as hard as it was before. What is interesting I had my blood checked today and it turned out that my estrogen levels are a bit elevated 55 score, ranges are between 20-44. My test level is 2000 which in my opinion is quite sufficient for such amount of test. Other hormones like prolactin, shbg are fine. Should i use any AI like aromasin ? If yes, how much and when. Which other factors may lead to worse libido while taking test?
Try a very low dose ai, I mean very low dose to see how your body responds. Last thing you want is to crash your e.

I would try to ride it out for a week or two and see if things level out. Estrogen of 55 is nothing with a test level of 2000. I think an Ai even at a low dose could make things worse but everyone is different so you will have to make your own decision on that. Good luck.

I would try to ride it out for a week or two and see if things level out. Estrogen of 55 is nothing with a test level of 2000. I think an Ai even at a low dose could make things worse but everyone is different so you will have to make your own decision on that. Good luck.
maybe i should add hcg and see what happends with my libido. I heard it may help in some cases.

this is why people dont recommend 250mg/week for first cycles. the amount of ai that you need if any, requires cutting a 25mg aromasin into a weird amount that wont be accurate. 12.5mg? simply cut it in half. take 12.5mg of aromasin on only 250mg of test? youll probably crash your e2.

this is why people dont recommend 250mg/week for first cycles. the amount of ai that you need if any, requires cutting a 25mg aromasin into a weird amount that wont be accurate. 12.5mg? simply cut it in half. take 12.5mg of aromasin on only 250mg of test? youll probably crash your e2.
actually i got 12,5mg tablets so