Anadrol/Winstrol Cycle thoughts?

Braxton

Hey Guys, I am 23, Ive been running anavar couple times a year past 3 or so, i am quite lean, yet abs are hard to come by. I bought some anadrol and winstrol, thinking about running both of them 2 50 mg tablets of anadrol and winstrol for two weeks then start raising the dosage to 100mg each a day until both the bottles are finished, while implementing letro in the second week and clomid near the end of the cycle. Any thoughts?

Personally, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of myself running a similar cycle. For one, if you need 100mg's of drol to grow, you're doing something wrong, or you have bunk gear. The winny on top of it is just a lot of unnecessary stress on your body and internal organs.

If all you've done is a few cycles of var, I GUARANTEE, you could run 400-600mg's of test a week, and 50mg's of drol a day for 4 weeks and see absolutely amazing results in terms of strength and size.

I don't understand how you could be pretty lean without abs... but to critique your post:
Terrible plan. Run a 10 week cycle of test at 500mg. You'll have great results. I'm assuming you ran oral only cycles because you didn't want to pin. You'll have to sack up and pin your glutes but you'll get better results and not harm your body nearly as much

I don't understand how you could be pretty lean without abs... but to critique your post:
Terrible plan. Run a 10 week cycle of test at 500mg. You'll have great results. I'm assuming you ran oral only cycles because you didn't want to pin. You'll have to sack up and pin your glutes but you'll get better results and not harm your body nearly as much
No I super sketched about injects, i dont have anyone to show me how to properly do i have been just doing oral, yes i know injecting is safer in a sense

Its not what i proposed its what my dealer did, hes also huge thats why im asking lol

First, don't ever listen to a fucking drug dealer bro. They don't give a shit about you. They want your money. and by him telling you that cycle he obviously knows nothing. So don't listen to anything he has to say. Learn and resea ch on here.

Second, what works for him may not work for you. As a matter of fact, 9/10 times a compound will have a different effect person to person, although it may vary slightly it could be quite drastic in difference.

We're all about harm reduction and helping each other on here. No one is profiting off anyone, or at least mostly not, and we only want the best for each other. So quit listening to that dickhead and look up first cycle threads on this site. Then look up what each of th compounds and drugs you'll be taking and the benefits and side effects each can possibly have. Then weigh the risk to rewards and come back with s cycle plan and I'm sure you'll get a lot of feed back

Also what are some stats so we can better help you out. Weight height bf? Exact cycle history

No I super sketched about injects, i dont have anyone to show me how to properly do i have been just doing oral, yes i know injecting is safer in a sense
YouTube bud.. there are plenty vids showing where and how to pin.

Are you aware of the havoc caused by 17AA orals on the liver? And you want to stack them?

The typical first cycle is a simple test only with 1ml pinned twice a week.
There's some good info on pinning and some site has pictures with guides and diagrams as to how and where to pin. It's actually really easy. You can pin glutes, ventro glute, quads, as delts really easily. Just gotta keep still and not move the pin around while it's in the muscle. The exact location of the needle is not too important. If it's in the general location and is deep enough into the muscle it will work. Even if some is injected into the fat it will still be absorbed. You just want to keep away from nerves. Which are easy enough if you look st a diagram.

First, don't ever listen to a fucking drug dealer bro. They don't give a shit about you. They want your money. and by him telling you that cycle he obviously knows nothing. So don't listen to anything he has to say. Learn and resea ch on here.

Second, what works for him may not work for you. As a matter of fact, 9/10 times a compound will have a different effect person to person, although it may vary slightly it could be quite drastic in difference.

We're all about harm reduction and helping each other on here. No one is profiting off anyone, or at least mostly not, and we only want the best for each other. So quit listening to that dickhead and look up first cycle threads on this site. Then look up what each of th compounds and drugs you'll be taking and the benefits and side effects each can possibly have. Then weigh the risk to rewards and come back with s cycle plan and I'm sure you'll get a lot of feed back

Also what are some stats so we can better help you out. Weight height bf? Exact cycle history
Alright, thanks man! Ive done 3 maybe 4 cycles of anavar of the last couple years before the summer just to look a bit bigger at the beach, i dont wanna get massive but i would like to be bigger than i am that for sure. I am 5'11 160 pounds body fat is about 7.7%? I just spent quite a bit on these bottles of anadrol, winstrol, letro, and clomid

cycles...to look a bit bigger at the beach...

...I am 5'11 160 pounds body fat is about 7.7%?

Try a cycle of food. Seriously.

You're pretty scrawny. What you need isn't gear; you need meat. I'm only an inch taller and 55 pounds heavier, and I'm not even that big.

And no, you aren't under 8% bodyfat with no abs.

Shit dude your a stick. 160 at 5'11" is nowhere near your natural limit. You could gain 20lbs by just eating like a horse and training like a mad man.

The typical first cycle is a simple test only with 1ml pinned twice a week.
There's some good info on pinning and some site has pictures with guides and diagrams as to how and where to pin. It's actually really easy. You can pin glutes, ventro glute, quads, as delts really easily. Just gotta keep still and not move the pin around while it's in the muscle. The exact location of the needle is not too important. If it's in the general location and is deep enough into the muscle it will work. Even if some is injected into the fat it will still be absorbed. You just want to keep away from nerves. Which are easy enough if you look st a diagram.
You think i should just hold on to all the stuff i bought and buy more shit?

Try a cycle of food. Seriously.

You're pretty scrawny. What you need isn't gear; you need meat. I'm an inch taller and 55 pounds heavier, and I'm not even that big.

And no, you aren't under 8% bodyfat with no abs.
I guess i should rephrase that, I DO have abs just not defined

If you can, resell the winny and drol. The letro is a bit on the heavy side for e2 control but with small doses you'll be alright. The clomid will work for pct but you'll want to add nolvadex to that also.
Look for testosterone e/c

If you can, resell the winny and drol. The letro is a bit on the heavy side for e2 control but with small doses you'll be alright. The clomid will work for pct but you'll want to add nolvadex to that also.
Look for testosterone e/c
Okay, sounds good. I am assuming test e/c is pinning? Now why would I not do a bottle or anadrol or winstrol? Because of the liver damage?

Sponsors

Latest posts