Anadrol/Winstrol Cycle thoughts?

Also, food wise, what should I be eating and what should i not be eating
Sounds like you didn't do enough planning and just went with gear in hopes of getting a nice body.

Your diet should already be sound before even starting gear. You should already know how much you should be eating and what to eat.

Sit down, draw out a sound meal plan, workout plan, and stick to it. Then maybe add in gear later. Build up your natural potential first.

You just need to do more reading buddy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No man that's not my intention. After some research and talking to people and study that's my understanding of what nolva does. It's keeps your own system running while under suppression even on test. So how could it not while just using suppressive substances without test . I'll tell you one thing that's antidotal I ran in on cycle once and post and my cycle while running it as well the bounce back time was tenfold.
(0_o) I use Nolva for pct cycle not during cycle.

To keep your system from a complete shut down you need to run HCG on cycle.

I did a bunch of research and even watch a ton of youtube videos on pinning. I was sacred as hell when I saw the 1.5 inch needle lol. After balls up and do the first pin, the rest is easy breezy. Now pinning is second nature to me. I think nothing of it.

My first pin was a 22g 1 inch in my quads, pinning suspension.

Did a 20g also. All that i could get. Finally discovered 25s and its nice

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Sir, I think you might have misunderstood what your buddy was talking about. Do you know what SERM stands for? It stands for, "selective estrogen receptor modulator". Not, "hpta preserver". The only thing I can think of that you might be confused about is possibly HCG? By running that throughout your cycle it would make recovery afterwards a lot easier instead of going into pct with atrophied testicles. Either way, I would definitely suggest if you're going to make such an outlandish claim on this site to definitely have a pretty solid case study on hand to back it up. Lol. People are pretty quick to call bullshit on broscience.
I agree

My first pin was a 22g 1 inch in my quads, pinning suspension.

Did a 20g also. All that i could get. Finally discovered 25s and its nice

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I use 21g 1.5inch for my glutes. The oil goes in quicker and smoother. I tried 23g and it took forever. Now I just use 23g to draw then switch the needle out to pin.