Anadrol/Winstrol Cycle thoughts?

If you can, resell the winny and drol. The letro is a bit on the heavy side for e2 control but with small doses you'll be alright. The clomid will work for pct but you'll want to add nolvadex to that also.
Look for testosterone e/c
Also, food wise, what should I be eating and what should i not be eating

Also, food wise, what should I be eating and what should i not be eating

Chicken, turkey, beef, quinoa, sweet potatoes, broccoli, squash etc. If you do drink, quit until after PCT is over.

Eat until you want to throw up and train hard.

But I'd recommend that you do the above without drugs. You can easily hit 200 pounds just by eating and training properly. There's literally zero reason to use steroids when you're so underweight.

5'11" and 160 is Auchwitz status.

Just to find out the effect test has on your body. If your running two ompounds and something goes wrong you won't know witch is causing it. Once you learn how you react to test you can use anadrol as a kicker to your next cycle. You could even use the anadrol as a kicker for this cycle but it's frowned upon to run a kicker for a first cycle. Seeing as you ran var only cycles I think it might be ok. Because you'll be done with the anadrol by the time the test takes effect and you'll really only be using one compound st a time.

And yes test is pinning. If your nervous pin your delt or quad. You can see them and do the really easily. If you want less pip go glute.

I'll sell you everything that you need bro...just send me a PM..I take credit or Bitcoin.

I'll even send you a free calendar....;)

But like others are saying you should really be eating like a fucking starved bear. You'll gain just as quickly

U can get test pills but they are hard to come by or gels but they are less effective and don't absorb very well. Anadrol I don't think will give u cuts. Primo, whinny, var, mast and primo will and u can find all those in tablet form as well. But as stated before u need to run some test or ur levels will be suppressed. A trick that might work is just running nolva with whatever steroid you use becuae that keeps ur own system kicking but it isn't fool proof

Please don't spread misinformation.
No man that's not my intention. After some research and talking to people and study that's my understanding of what nolva does. It's keeps your own system running while under suppression even on test. So how could it not while just using suppressive substances without test . I'll tell you one thing that's antidotal I ran in on cycle once and post and my cycle while running it as well the bounce back time was tenfold.

No man that's not my intention. After some research and talking to people and study that's my understanding of what nolva does. It's keeps your own system running while under suppression even on test. So how could it not while just using suppressive substances without test . I'll tell you one thing that's antidotal I ran in on cycle once and post and my cycle while running it as well the bounce back time was tenfold.
Lurk more. Study more. Less advice

It's wrong because nolva doesn't preserve HPTA function on cycle. Pretty simple.
That wasn't what I was told by very experienced user's and from reading. So maybe it just depends on where your info is coming from. Cuz in the end we aren't scientist so we are subject to the information we gather or don't.. But ima look into more and see what I can find

Nolva should only be used during cycle in extreme cases of gyno flare up and even then there are other options. Nolva won't keep you running as long as you still are running androgens. It is not until both your test and estrogen is down before nolva can trick your system into restarting. This is from my understanding.

what is the differences between the two?
You need test in your body. When you take orals only your test production stops. Orals are liver toxic so they can only be ran for a short duration. Gains from orals aren't easy to maintain. Oral only cycles cause more side effects than they're worth. If you are a man and you are going to use steroids, testosterone should always be the base of your cycle. Taking gear without test just isn't smart.

You need test in your body. When you take orals only your test production stops. Orals are liver toxic so they can only be ran for a short duration. Gains from orals aren't easy to maintain. Oral only cycles cause more side effects than they're worth. If you are a man and you are going to use steroids, testosterone should always be the base of your cycle. Taking gear without test just isn't smart.

But you are not a real man until you run tren.