Anadrol/Winstrol Cycle thoughts?

That wasn't what I was told by very experienced user's and from reading. So maybe it just depends on where your info is coming from. Cuz in the end we aren't scientist so we are subject to the information we gather or don't.. But ima look into more and see what I can find

Sir, I think you might have misunderstood what your buddy was talking about. Do you know what SERM stands for? It stands for, "selective estrogen receptor modulator". Not, "hpta preserver". The only thing I can think of that you might be confused about is possibly HCG? By running that throughout your cycle it would make recovery afterwards a lot easier instead of going into pct with atrophied testicles. Either way, I would definitely suggest if you're going to make such an outlandish claim on this site to definitely have a pretty solid case study on hand to back it up. Lol. People are pretty quick to call bullshit on broscience.

U can get test pills but they are hard to come by or gels but they are less effective and don't absorb very well. Anadrol I don't think will give u cuts. Primo, whinny, var, mast and primo will and u can find all those in tablet form as well. But as stated before u need to run some test or ur levels will be suppressed. A trick that might work is just running nolva with whatever steroid you use becuae that keeps ur own system kicking but it isn't fool proof
Methyltest is suppose to be nothing but bad side effects in a pill. That's why nobody takes it.

Sir, I think you might have misunderstood what your buddy was talking about. Do you know what SERM stands for? It stands for, "selective estrogen receptor modulator". Not, "hpta preserver". The only thing I can think of that you might be confused about is possibly HCG? By running that throughout your cycle it would make recovery afterwards a lot easier instead of going into pct with atrophied testicles. Either way, I would definitely suggest if you're going to make such an outlandish claim on this site to definitely have a pretty solid case study on hand to back it up. Lol. People are pretty quick to call bullshit on broscience.
Lol fair enough.

I found a reference for my bullshit lol
In another study (PMID: 22946848) tamoxifen increased a marker of testicular function while on replacement therapy, indicating an increase in FSH activity. The replacement dose in this study was 120 mg / day of testorone undecanoate per os.. Now I gotta read that study and see what it says

Fair enough and that does explain things. Some friendly advice don't listen to the "gym guys" to learn about Aas,serms, and pct. Learn it all here...
Ya I'm not claiming to be an authority on the matter lol.. I got some good results and know a bit of shit but hey it's all acquiring and learning as we go

840mg of test a week is not a "replacement dose" unless your test levels were in the 4000s before going on TRT.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that you read the study incorrectly.
But even a replacement dose suppresses ur own test. So I don't know what the cut of is cause they never tested it assumingly and never pushed the boundaries. So one can only guesstimate. But ya other way idk

You need test in your body. When you take orals only your test production stops. Orals are liver toxic so they can only be ran for a short duration. Gains from orals aren't easy to maintain. Oral only cycles cause more side effects than they're worth. If you are a man and you are going to use steroids, testosterone should always be the base of your cycle. Taking gear without test just isn't smart.
So i should just eat a shit ton and work out to gain weight then when i do use steroids just use test for a cycle, or use anadrol and test? thanks man!

No I super sketched about injects, i dont have anyone to show me how to properly do i have been just doing oral, yes i know injecting is safer in a sense
Online videos. Simple.

Just oral cycles? You're shutting yourself down. You'd be better off natty.

Go 500mg test and 50mg var.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

No I super sketched about injects, i dont have anyone to show me how to properly do i have been just doing oral, yes i know injecting is safer in a sense
I did a bunch of research and even watch a ton of youtube videos on pinning. I was sacred as hell when I saw the 1.5 inch needle lol. After balls up and do the first pin, the rest is easy breezy. Now pinning is second nature to me. I think nothing of it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Try a cycle of food. Seriously.

You're pretty scrawny. What you need isn't gear; you need meat. I'm only an inch taller and 55 pounds heavier, and I'm not even that big.

And no, you aren't under 8% bodyfat with no abs.
I agree. You need to eat more. How many meals do you eat a day? What's your macro?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk