Steroid Profile Anadrol

I've been running it at 20mg/day and don't have any issues now. As expected nips flared up within 48 hours of taking 40mg Anadrol, and I don't wanna drop it as the shit makes me feel like I could run through a wall while I'm training.

I've been debating switching over to adex for ai, I have been running 12.5mg asin eod on my current blast (Test E/Mast E/NPP) and it had my E2 at 51 pg/ml which was a non-issue for me. I've read that it's better to run a Type 2 AI like adex or letro w/ nolva.
Disregard, I read wrong prior to typing this out.

Onl

Only thing is nolva. But with anadrol i have to take it along side pretty much or eod.

And the gyno flaring is dose dependant along with all other sides like someone said.

So i only use anadrol when i want an extra push, like leg day. But going to give it a shot. And run with nolva just like 5-10 mg a day.
I have always taken it on an even background, but what is the advantage of taking it only on hard training days?

Im approaching week 12 of anadrol. Its been amazing. I can see why people run orals year round. Currently: 5iu gh, 1100mg test, 75mg/day drol split into three doses. Almost forgot 500mg of metformin before bed

Im approaching week 12 of anadrol. Its been amazing. I can see why people run orals year round. Currently: 5iu gh, 1100mg test, 75mg/day drol split into three doses. Almost forgot 500mg of metformin before bed
Check your labs? Esp cholesterol panel? Anadrol also really increases my hematocrit

Any fat loss running it that long? Just curious bc I have enough on hand to run it 8 weeks at that dosage.

Any fat loss running it that long? Just curious bc I have enough on hand to run it 8 weeks at that dosage.
Well yea but only because Im cutting. Just remember anabolics arent good fat burners. They just change the way we intake the energy, the storage, and as a result of those two things the output, basically. The gh is doing most of that work though. Biggest and leanest ive ever been. They were primarily made for muscle wasting desease and anemic symptoms

Last edited:
Well yea but only because Im cutting. Just remember anabolics arent good fat burners. They just change the way we intake the energy, the storage, and as a result of those two things the output, basically. The gh is doing most of that work though. Biggest and leanest ive ever been. They were primarily made for muscle wasting desease and anemic symptoms
Thanks for the feedback. I've heard GH is a great fat burner. Maybe the best in regards to sides. I tried anavar a few weeks and now I'm on anadrol. I've found I can't out eat it. No matter how much I eat the number on the scale stays the same so I know I'm recomping a little bit because I actually look bigger and leaner. Granted I could eat fast food and junk food and probably look like a blimp.

I've run it at 50mg (split twice/day), 50mg once/day & 100mg once/day. Only PO, never run inj Adrol before. Doesn't touch my nipples or my liver. ALT was 56 on 100 ED, only support was NAC which I take whether I'm on an oral or not. Great strength gains and seriously the only oral I just don't get any side effects from. Which seems to be a far cry from others who parrot its toxicity then don't even get bloodwork done.

It's potent steroid and I think anyone serious enough about this game need to try it at least once. I found it decent overall, perhaps if I would have not read all the hype about it's crazy strength and mass gains, I would have had my expectations lower.

At 50mg/day it was ok, at 100mg it was where things started to get better and at 150mg is where it's full power, however side effects to gains ratio are better and I'd advise 100mg/day.

There are two camps, some say it's stronger than dbol, others say otherwise. I belong to the latter camp, dbol at 50mg/day is stronger than 100mg/day drol.
When we talk about lower dosages 30mg dbol is way more fun to take than drol at 50mg, the effect is greater too. Mg vs mg dbol is significantly stronger.

As far as weight gain I'd say it's similar to dbol, perhaps more inflated and full on drol, strength gains for me personally dbol as far as 1RM goes, if we talk about volume and power drol wins, I feel I have more left in the tank with drol.

What I didn't like about it was feeling like on medication instead of steroid, for example some steroids make you feel good, where as with anadrol it felt like I was on treatment. As for sides minor increase in BP, appetite was fine, pumped up all day, some lethargy towards the end of cycle. I took it for 5 weeks, overall decent steroid.

I loved anandrol but I think it gave me gyno. A month or so after coming off it I feel a small lump now. Smaller than a pea. I'm taking some nolva and trying to source some ralox. After this I would be hesitant to try anadrol again and from what I've read dbol is even worse for gyno. Sucks bc I've always wanted to try low dose dbol.

@Bill Roberts profiles oxymetholone (Anadrol). He discusses dosages, side effects, side effect management, and even Anadrol use by women. Tell us what you think of this profile. Anadrol is not just a bodybuilding drug but really popular among powerlifters too and I know many of you have experience to share. For which situations and goals is it best suited? What are your favorite stacks with it? Please discuss.

Better than Dbol?

I am thinking of doing Anadrol for the cycle after my next cycle. Are there any experienced anadrol users here with "uncommon" tips on its usage and such ? Thanks boys

I am thinking of doing Anadrol for the cycle after my next cycle. Are there any experienced anadrol users here with "uncommon" tips on its usage and such ? Thanks boys
Keep ralox on hand and don't start taking 100mg right out of the gate, start at 40mg and gauge how you feel before you work your way up.