Steroid Profile Anadrol

So what can be used to make the gyno stop?
I have letrozol, aromasin, nolva, arimidex.

I was going to make a cocktail of all it. Small dose. And take for 3 days eod then reasses.
If it is due to increasing 17-OHP, then the use of a SERM like Aromasin or Nolva could modulate the action of estrogens (that are enhanced by 17-OHP in breast tissue) in breast tissue & result in reduced gyno symptoms.

So what can be used to make the gyno stop?
I have letrozol, aromasin, nolva, arimidex.

I was going to make a cocktail of all it. Small dose. And take for 3 days eod then reasses.
What else are you stacking with Anadrol?

What else are you stacking with Anadrol?
See i have no gyno flare when i run my whatever, but the second i add anadrol i do.

Regardless of what i am running with it. So like i am on low dose test c npp and eq, 200 mg each. But i add anadrol for 2 days and instantly have a gyno flare.

The first time I took anadrol I was on 50mgs a day and my feet swelled up as well as around my ankles.... I don't mean water bloat, this was more like the kind of swelling you see pregnant women get..... It scared me away for a while. Then a few years later I got some raw Anadrol powder and mixed it with everclear to make a suspension that was 100mgs per ML. I took it at 50 mgs a day split into 2 doses and it was a wonderful addition to my sust cycle..... I think the harshness thing is dependent on brand.

Ive been running it for a little while and I have found it to be like super anabolic nandrolone. The strength is rediculous tho. Im not in a strength block but if I was it would be the shit. I see why its a tried and true PL drug.

Do y’all run nolva all the time with anadrol? I’m scarred of the gyno associated with it esp not necessary measures via E2 levels….

I ran it for two weeks at 50mg/day. Going up to 100mg for a day, noticed a slight headache and off feeling. Decided to drop it to 75mg/day. I was using stan's so I didn't want to deal with splitting capsules. I had balkan anapolon. So I cut those in half and take a half with a 50mg cap. I accidentally starting using anavar instead, and noticed a better response to back pumps and strength with 50mg/day of anavar(stan's) and 25mg/day of balkan anapolon So I ran that for 3 weeks. I think next cycle will be this combo again.

I didn't use serms. I'm not gyno prone though. Being that my e2 was higher than 150 up to 194 for several weeks on my first cycle, and didn't have any issues.

See i have no gyno flare when i run my whatever, but the second i add anadrol i do.

Regardless of what i am running with it. So like i am on low dose test c npp and eq, 200 mg each. But i add anadrol for 2 days and instantly have a gyno flare.
Did you ever find a way to run the adrol and keep the gyno at bay? I respond exactly like you with it.

Currently 7 weeks into 14 week blast - 500mg Test E/350mg NPP/250mg Mast per week pinning ed. Goal is to bulk.

I have Anadrol on hand that I want to add in for the last 6 weeks at 50mg/day, has anyone eve had any issues if they've ran it with NPP? I am planning on dropping the NPP dose down as my prolactin was on the high end at 21.1 ug/L on mid cycle, have been running P5P as well. Also have Nolva on hand.

Did you end up seeing results in running nolva simultaneously with anadrol? I'm concerned on the same issue.
I ran it with nolva and didn’t have any gyno issues. I read somewhere anadrol can directly activate estrogen receptors so an AI won’t work but nolva does cause it blocks the receptor.

I ran it with nolva and didn’t have any gyno issues. I read somewhere anadrol can directly activate estrogen receptors so an AI won’t work but nolva does cause it blocks the receptor.
If it's not difficult, but where did you read about anadrol, you can send a link, thank you.

Onl
Did you ever find a way to run the adrol and keep the gyno at bay? I respond exactly like you with it.
Only thing is nolva. But with anadrol i have to take it along side pretty much or eod.

And the gyno flaring is dose dependant along with all other sides like someone said.

So i only use anadrol when i want an extra push, like leg day. But going to give it a shot. And run with nolva just like 5-10 mg a day.

Onl

Only thing is nolva. But with anadrol i have to take it along side pretty much or eod.

And the gyno flaring is dose dependant along with all other sides like someone said.

So i only use anadrol when i want an extra push, like leg day. But going to give it a shot. And run with nolva just like 5-10 mg a day.
I've been running it at 20mg/day and don't have any issues now. As expected nips flared up within 48 hours of taking 40mg Anadrol, and I don't wanna drop it as the shit makes me feel like I could run through a wall while I'm training.

I've been debating switching over to adex for ai, I have been running 12.5mg asin eod on my current blast (Test E/Mast E/NPP) and it had my E2 at 51 pg/ml which was a non-issue for me. I've read that it's better to run a Type 2 AI like adex or letro w/ nolva.

I was lucky to get anadrol from a us pharmacy and can’t wait to do a trial run of 50 mg x 5 weeks just as a test run (plus my trt of course)