anavar and clomid pct ???????

do hcg month before pct and then during pct stop hcg when you're clomid should be taking affect a week after I would say then leave it up to clomid and nolva.to bring you back stay on for a month or so

Using hcg during the clomid and nolvadex would not work is what I'm getting .. There is some threads I read using it during which didn't make any sense to me.. .. So to clarify use hcg after cycle. Say one week after last injection of cypionate ( is what I'm using) hcg use 4 weeks , then use pct of clomid and nolvadex.? Sounds right? The use of hcg is to restart hpta. Pct to control and limit estro levels..@caveman72
I'm a 36 male

Hcg is not to restart your system. It mimics LH which will keep the testes full, allowing for the system to be brought back easier with the use of serms.

I would start the hcg on the last week of your cycle and continue for 3 weeks after assuming your on a long ester test. By then all the test should have cleared your system and serms can now be used effectively (b/c test has cleared). @taco33150

Last edited:
Back