ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Anonymous_anabolics, Jul 17, 2018.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Ask your asshole friends over at @SpartaPharmaUSA how well they were received. Hell, ask any BoP source how well they’re received here. We don’t want your shit here, but I personally look forward to your intro and the raping you’ll receive if/when you post here.

2. 350lift

350lift Member

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. 350lift

350lift Member

He can stay logged in as long as he just fucks off

Logan44551 and T-Bagger like this.
  4. Damn it! i thought AA was back when i saw this thread pop up in my unread threads list.

Then i remembered that he still has that Guaiacol spill to contend with... He spilled A LOT of Guaiacol!

guaiacol.jpg

5. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Lol, every time I hear BOP, I think to myself, fuckin RIGGS !!!! Lmfao

TX_Hempknight and T-Bagger like this.
  6. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

BoP isn’t even good for a laugh anymore, the name Riggs will always cause me to grin. the amount of spam I get from the fucking site having sold off my email address is plain disgusting, and frustrating, every time I unsubscribe from one thing, I am added to another. Dead serious too. I don’t know why I haven’t deleted my account either.

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Riggs. Lol

TX_Hempknight, Kim and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  8. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Why did this thread get resurrected lol

88GENERAL88 and Sdryx like this.
  9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Because a banned scammer source at BoP called @BCG111 came here, dug up one of @TorroXL’s old posts about their product and decided to post here, which started a whole other shit show lol.

10. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I tried to figure out how to delete my account there. If anyone knows how let me know. They’re bad news.

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  11. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Oh boy lol. :rolleyes: Never mind, sorry I commented lol.

Unless you’re commenting about Anonymous Anabolics, just let the thread dieeee guysss.

T-Bagger likes this.
  12. 1075gasman

1075gasman Member

Has anyone tried AA's halo? Or is expensive Winny? Or not even worth considering?

13. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

I feel like I don't even know who you are anymore with that new Avi.

14. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

I can only comment on the products I have tried. AA is top shelf. Everything I have used has been awesome(npp, tren a, mk677, untimate fat burner blend, bold cyp, test prop), and I know quite a few guys that love homeboys preworkout blends, prices are great, and the T/a is super quick. One stop shop

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  15. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

He could have no avi, and he would still be the realist mutha fucker

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    iceman440 and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  16. 1075gasman

1075gasman Member

Appreciate it bud!!!

88GENERAL88 and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  17. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

You got it, I don’t discriminate either. At the moment I am taking mk677 from AA, sustanon from Prissy, masteron from TGI, and Anavar from shreddedlbz, just Incase someone was thinking shill

iceman440, T-Bagger and TorroXL like this.
  18. LvnDead

LvnDead Member

How’s that ultimate fat burner. I know it’s a power house. And what do you dose it at?

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  19. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

To add to this, what IS the ultimate fat burner..? The list just says “250mg” as far as I can see.

88GENERAL88 and T-Bagger like this.
  20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Was just about to ask also

88GENERAL88 likes this.