Anti-Aging skincare routine?

M0USE

Any guys in here who have a skincare routine or use any products, peptides, etc with anti-aging properties. Anyone try red light therapy? working night shift and the bags under my eyes and wrinkles are really starting to show. Also have some cystic acne scarring. Any recommendations at all for skincare would be appreciated!

Brother.. stop the night shifts asap. That shit will age you worse than steroids will ever do.
Fuuuuck . I can’t though dude! it was a promotion which has made my salary increase significantly. Hoping to make it back to a day or evening shift soon.

Fuuuuck . I can’t though dude! it was a promotion which has made my salary increase significantly. Hoping to make it back to a day or evening shift soon.

Low dose accutane will improve your skin significantly, and reduce the visibility of your acne scars.

I spent half my working life on off shifts. My last 14 years working graveyard. As it was more peaceful then the other shifts and paid better. I aged better then the vast majority of guys on day shift. I are healthy took care of myself. Took melatonin to ensure a restful sleep. But i am older then most. 50+ years of being in the sun and tanning. Gaining/loosing weight. The skin has taken it's toll. I haven't used or really read about anything that has any good data to back it up. Rubbing creams on the skin which the upper layers are all dead can help things look better but i don't see it doing much to the lower living layers.