Anxiety While on Testosterone?

GainV

I've been taking 250mg/week of testosterone for over a year now, I take an AI and whenever I check my estrogen levels they look good. When I started Testosterone I felt good, what I thought having higher testosterone would actually feel like. As the months went on I started to feel a huge amount of anxiety for example sometimes when dealing with people who are half my size and acting like a pushover, letting them walk over me where I wouldn't have let that happen before. Or just knowing I look like an insecure fuck in my workout classes and being extra stiff. Just feels as if my heart starts to race and that I'm not getting any of the effects of my testosterone anymore.

Is this anything anyone here has faced and what was something that you did to get over it? Thank you I appreciate any help I can get on it.

I think testosterone has been pushed like a God send. Did you actually have low test before? Even with low test myself, it TOOK MONTHS to look back and see the positive effect. It is gradual.

I don't know your levels before but if you were sitting at 600 natty and you jump to 1200 it isn't magic.

I've been taking 250mg/week of testosterone for over a year now, I take an AI and whenever I check my estrogen levels they look good. When I started Testosterone I felt good, what I thought having higher testosterone would actually feel like. As the months went on I started to feel a huge amount of anxiety for example sometimes when dealing with people who are half my size and acting like a pushover, letting them walk over me where I wouldn't have let that happen before. Or just knowing I look like an insecure fuck in my workout classes and being extra stiff. Just feels as if my heart starts to race and that I'm not getting any of the effects of my testosterone anymore.

Is this anything anyone here has faced and what was something that you did to get over it? Thank you I appreciate any help I can get on it.
What’s your total t, free t and e2 at on 250 mgs a week ?

What’s your total t, free t and e2 at on 250 mgs a week ?
Last time I checked I was at 1859 ng/dL total, 642.1 ng/dL Free and Estradiol was at 21 pg/ml. After these labs I lowered my AI and switched to Arimidex instead of Arimistane to raise my Estradiol. After reading the replies, I cut off all AI for the time being and will do another panel soon.

Last edited:
Last time I checked I was at 1859 ng/dL total, 642.1 ng/dL Free and Estradiol was at 21 pg/ml. After these labs I lowered my AI and switched to Arimidex instead of Arimistane to raise my Estradiol. After reading the replies, I cut off all AI for the time being and will do another panel soon.
Running those high of numbers for a year straight isn’t good and yes E2 is very low for over 2000 test prob not at trough

Have you considered cycling off OR lowering your dosage? Maybe 125 p/w instead of 250? I can't imagine redlining at almost 2k ng/dL 100% of the time is great for anyone long term.

Back