Any of you gave a girlfriend strictly for fucking? (BE F* HONEST!)

lukiss96

All right, so as title says. Do you have a gf who is only suitable for sex and nothing else?

Maybe she ain't good enough for being a real girlfriend that you love and care about, maybe she's 6/10 in looks and you don't want to be seen much with her, maybe she's sucking cock good or anything else you know.

I have got myself a pharmacist girl who I like enough, but I would never think of having a family with her or anything more than just a fuck buddies. She's all right and decent enough for bed, but all else I don't think so. She's all right is all I got to say about her.

P.S. no fucking judging, just manly talk. We all are horny fuckers on steroids, so be calm.

I have had many girls when I was 20-30 that were only good for sex. They either werent that hot or they were just too uppity and stuck up so I would screw them and kick them out. Surprisingly they kept coming back.

Nah, i'm passed that. Last 13 years actually i've had one relationship of 8 years, we broke up, stayed 2 years single and now i'm with a girl for 3 years and having a pretty good time. I'm not into "just sex".

I didn’t realize they were good for other things.
Twd Shit On It GIF by The Walking Dead

All right, so as title says. Do you have a gf who is only suitable for sex and nothing else?

Maybe she ain't good enough for being a real girlfriend that you love and care about, maybe she's 6/10 in looks and you don't want to be seen much with her, maybe she's sucking cock good or anything else you know.

I have got myself a pharmacist girl who I like enough, but I would never think of having a family with her or anything more than just a fuck buddies. She's all right and decent enough for bed, but all else I don't think so. She's all right is all I got to say about her.

P.S. no fucking judging, just manly talk. We all are horny fuckers on steroids, so be calm.
You did not say what was wrong with pharmacy girl.

As for thinking of having a family, wow, like easily 99% of females in society today are completely unsuitable for that. Nothing to do with looks. Feminism has made them unsuitable to be wives and mothers.

I don’t see any problem with it as long as ur honest with the girl, let ur true intentions be known. No need to break a decent girls heart and spirit, I learned that from my mom she said it’s not gana be so cute if one of these girls offs them selfs over you one day.

I usto play that game myself tell them I love them do or say what ever I had to do to get them in bed then bounce. I was just horny and immature and dident know better.

I’m sure glad I dident do my wife like that.

I’ve had plenty of women that was just casual sex. I’ve had some that was just fuck buddies and nothing else.

But I’ve never had a girl freind for just sex.. and I’ve never led them on.

Be honest with them. Even being honest you’ll still crush most of them. 90% of the ones who told me “oh that’s totally cool, I’m looking/wantinf/expecting for the same thing end up wanting that relationship and are hurt that you haven’t changed your stance.

The worlds a cruel fucked up place churning out damaged people left and right, don’t help it.

Had in the past. Pretty straightforward relationships, we were having great sex and a good time but serious relationship was not in the plans for both of us. When we broke it off, no hurt feelings, thing just run it's course all of the times.

Then I got married. Been happily married for almost 2 decades. Never needed or wanted any other girl. Hope it goes that way for a few more decades.