Any of you gave a girlfriend strictly for fucking? (BE F* HONEST!)

lukiss96

All right, so as title says. Do you have a gf who is only suitable for sex and nothing else?

Maybe she ain't good enough for being a real girlfriend that you love and care about, maybe she's 6/10 in looks and you don't want to be seen much with her, maybe she's sucking cock good or anything else you know.

I have got myself a pharmacist girl who I like enough, but I would never think of having a family with her or anything more than just a fuck buddies. She's all right and decent enough for bed, but all else I don't think so. She's all right is all I got to say about her.

P.S. no fucking judging, just manly talk. We all are horny fuckers on steroids, so be calm.

I have had many girls when I was 20-30 that were only good for sex. They either werent that hot or they were just too uppity and stuck up so I would screw them and kick them out. Surprisingly they kept coming back.

Nah, i'm passed that. Last 13 years actually i've had one relationship of 8 years, we broke up, stayed 2 years single and now i'm with a girl for 3 years and having a pretty good time. I'm not into "just sex".

I didn’t realize they were good for other things.
Twd Shit On It GIF by The Walking Dead

When I was 25 years old I had a girlfriend for like 2 months that I used for sex. She had a fetish for sucking dick. So I had my dick sucked múltiple times a day by her lol. Eventually i felt guilty knowing I would never marry her as she she was not wife material. She was a pathological Liar , and also found out she sucked my friend's dick once off facebook a few years prior to me dating her. She was not bad looking , skinny white girl with tits .

But now at my age I am way to old to be playing these games and using woman for sex only. Needs to be more chemistry .

Unless I move to south east asia where I can find a slave wife to give like a $1000 a month to, that doesn't speak English and just sucks my dick and cooks and c means for me. Then only would I consider it

All right, so as title says. Do you have a gf who is only suitable for sex and nothing else?

Maybe she ain't good enough for being a real girlfriend that you love and care about, maybe she's 6/10 in looks and you don't want to be seen much with her, maybe she's sucking cock good or anything else you know.

I have got myself a pharmacist girl who I like enough, but I would never think of having a family with her or anything more than just a fuck buddies. She's all right and decent enough for bed, but all else I don't think so. She's all right is all I got to say about her.

P.S. no fucking judging, just manly talk. We all are horny fuckers on steroids, so be calm.
You did not say what was wrong with pharmacy girl.

As for thinking of having a family, wow, like easily 99% of females in society today are completely unsuitable for that. Nothing to do with looks. Feminism has made them unsuitable to be wives and mothers.

As for thinking of having a family, wow, like easily 99% of females in society today are completely unsuitable for that. Nothing to do with looks. Feminism has made them unsuitable to be wives and mothers.
Absolutely. Times have changed. All the good girls are no where to be seen. Because they arnt showing off their asses to everything with a wallet. Just gotta keep your heart at a distance, because the funnest most beautiful girls are the craziest most vindictive sluts when they dont get what they want.

I don’t see any problem with it as long as ur honest with the girl, let ur true intentions be known. No need to break a decent girls heart and spirit, I learned that from my mom she said it’s not gana be so cute if one of these girls offs them selfs over you one day.

I usto play that game myself tell them I love them do or say what ever I had to do to get them in bed then bounce. I was just horny and immature and dident know better.

I’m sure glad I dident do my wife like that.

I’ve had plenty of women that was just casual sex. I’ve had some that was just fuck buddies and nothing else.

But I’ve never had a girl freind for just sex.. and I’ve never led them on.

Be honest with them. Even being honest you’ll still crush most of them. 90% of the ones who told me “oh that’s totally cool, I’m looking/wantinf/expecting for the same thing end up wanting that relationship and are hurt that you haven’t changed your stance.

The worlds a cruel fucked up place churning out damaged people left and right, don’t help it.

Had in the past. Pretty straightforward relationships, we were having great sex and a good time but serious relationship was not in the plans for both of us. When we broke it off, no hurt feelings, thing just run it's course all of the times.

Then I got married. Been happily married for almost 2 decades. Never needed or wanted any other girl. Hope it goes that way for a few more decades.

Honesty is the best policy, especially with women. If you don’t want a casual relationship say so. You will attract more women with honesty than games.

As someone that's never really been into monogamy, I've had quite a few in which that was the primary aspect of our relationship.

I wouldn't begin to suggest that they were suitable for nothing else, only that our interests were aligned on that one thing.

If she's a "gf," that usually means some kind of relationship beyond f-buddies. Unless both parties are on the same page from day one, i.e.: "just want to be f-buddies," then it's dating, right? Women are horny too, just like us men bro. With that said, that's what dating is about... to see where things go, even sex. Things develop or they don't. In the meantime, you both are having fun, dating, maybe even having sex. If you don't want to be seen with her, and just having booty calls... she will catch on very fast, unless you have the aformentioned agreement. Then, she's going to decide if she wants things to remain that way or call you out on it. Warning: In my experience, if booty calls are "ok" with her, then you are, or will be, part of the "rotation." I don't need to spell out what that means, and she will never admit it. Then, you need to decide if that's "ok" with you, unless of course, she is just part of your "rotation."

Let's get really raw here. Hang on to your feelings.

Most men are losers striving to be mediocre. By most I mean 90%+.

Most young women are too irrational to accurately measure a man's future prospects.

Deceptively dangling the prospect of a long term relationship is a loser taking advantage of stupidity to get laid.

Let's get really raw here. Hang on to your feelings.

Most men are losers striving to be mediocre. By most I mean 90%+.

Most young women are too irrational to accurately measure a man's future prospects.

Deceptively dangling the prospect of a long term relationship is a loser taking advantage of stupidity to get laid.
Said just like a man striving to be mediocre, lol.