Any of you gave a girlfriend strictly for fucking? (BE F* HONEST!)

For sure. Dudes in here talking about feminism has ruined women but can't name a single guy they know personally who they'd let date their sister or daughter. Times have changed for everyone. Don't ask for a traditional woman if you aren't a traditional man.
Nailed it.

The dudes with the 99% line are walking red flags who are usually massive POS themselves.

Glad I have a fulfilling marriage with someone I respect that isn't just a walking cum dumpster for me.

Nailed it.

The dudes with the 99% line are walking red flags who are usually massive POS themselves.

Glad I have a fulfilling marriage with someone I respect that isn't just a walking cum dumpster for me.
Since I am the one who posted 99%, I feel compelled to respond.

Long term marriage to an intelligent but very traditional woman. Raising a family. Home schooled children. Religious. Conservative.

Happy, fulfilled life.

And a wife who actually shows me gratitude for making this way of life available (I work pretty hard to have a good lifestyle on one income while she keeps the home and and does the home school, which is time consuming to do properly).

And, no, sorry, I do not see 99% of women as being on par with my wife. It is pretty easy to look around and see what other women are like, other women I dated back when I was not married (and for a while thought about maybe never getting married due to what I was encountering), my friends' wives, women I know, women in my feminist family, and just examples of women I encounter on a daily basis.

I am glad you have a fulfilling marriage with someone you respect, but you are way off base in your accusations toward me and mine. You could not be more wrong.

It sure sounded cool to type all of that red flag / POS / cum dumpster crap you just made up, though, didn't it?