• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Anyone else about sick to fucking death of the term "social distancing"?

A FedEx driver had to run someone over in Saint Louis the other day and killed him. The guy was trying to disconnect his trailer while others were waving guns and he got drug under a tire when the driver took off.

That guy being drug is a hero to his community! Do you know how many man hours and tax dollars it would have taken to seal the cracks in that stretch of pavement?????

A FedEx driver had to run someone over in Saint Louis the other day and killed him. The guy was trying to disconnect his trailer while others were waving guns and he got drug under a tire when the driver took off.

Another guy tried to burn down a building and lit himself on fire.
Natural Selection in action?

With all of our surveillance technology, I highly doubt it’s that hard to identify specific people and take them out. On another front, I saw where Twitter suspended all ANTIFA accounts because they were broadcasting instructions on there. Funny how it never bothered them prior and they needed to be declared terrorists before Twitter took action.
What about all the posts on social media inciting,participating and agreeing with these protests? On government issued phones I might add? They won't do a thing to prosecute a single one and they could with a click of a mouse. :mad:

Last edited:
What about all the posts on social media inciting,participating and agreeing with these protests? On government issued phones I might add? They won't do a thing to prosecute a single one and they could with a click of a mouse. :mad:
100% agree - all the technology is there but it’s not being used as it should.

While I’m in favor of banning ANY antifa group that is promoting violence, yet proscribing free speech must apply to all equally, rather than relied upon as a default mechanism for political gain or financial expediency.

And the lack of a balanced and unbiased press has disabled the public’s ability to differentiate fact from fantasy.

“Censored Boards Suck” especially when the rules apply to some but not others.

JIM

Last edited:
Got ahold of some laced smack. Any type of painful means for compliance rendered useless. It takes force to restrain someone who is resisting an arrest. This wasn't a misdemeanor, yet a federal crime he committed. I doubt his first. My brother in-law is a deputy and he said the knee on neck is just one of many techniques used. I'm sure he was tazed, and if he was still struggling in the back of car probably got some pepper spray too. Fentanyl is widely know for suppressing respiration, throw in a 3 day crack binge, dehydration, alcohol and a deadly storm was brewing.
A knee on neck is no technique that is used by anyone unless you’re trying to severely injure or kill somebody. There was no struggle. Go to any grappling or BJJ practitioner in your area and ask them about putting your knee on someone’s neck. That police department is known to be corrupt as well as their Union leader. Look up the pos scum bag cop who killed the mans record.

Here's what happened. The gentle giant was having a good day. Chilling in the hood. Minding his own business. Brothers from the hood laced up some low grade meth with a touch of fentanyl. Floyd got a dose that was too much for him. So much in fact that he made the mistake of trying to pass a bill that was very poorly counterfeited. He was still cool as a cucumber until the cops went to put him in the cruiser. I truly believe the dude was truthful when he said he was claustrophobic and begged the officers to not put him in the backseat of the cruiser. The dope and his panic attack about being in the backseat caused what the cops mistook as "resisting". End of story. Sad deal.

Here's what happened. The gentle giant was having a good day. Chilling in the hood. Minding his own business. Brothers from the hood laced up some low grade meth with a touch of fentanyl. Floyd got a dose that was too much for him. So much in fact that he made the mistake of trying to pass a bill that was very poorly counterfeited. He was still cool as a cucumber until the cops went to put him in the cruiser. I truly believe the dude was truthful when he said he was claustrophobic and begged the officers to not put him in the backseat of the cruiser. The dope and his panic attack about being in the backseat caused what the cops mistook as "resisting". End of story. Sad deal.
Are you serious? Do you normally just make up stories in your head and go “yep that sounds plausible”

Is the arrested officer justified in any way? I can't say yes and I'm not sure anyone can without overlooking direct police department policy violations. As it turns out his department is not allowed to place a knee in a perps neck.

Now, the deceased is an accused criminal breaking at the very least 2 federal laws. Each law brings 15 year sentences at a minimum.

All I want to know is why does media and activist groups like the ones that are supporting criminals that place themselves in bad positions ignore situations like this? This happens just as much as the George Floyd situation does, and there are stats that prove it.

Shooting of Jeremy Mardis - Wikipedia

From the wiki:

Greenhouse and Stafford allegedly fired eighteen rounds of ammunition into Few's vehicle[7] at approximately 9:30 p.m.[8] Few was struck twice, in the head and chest,[7] despite having his hands in the air, according to police body-camera footage.[9] Mardis was hit by five bullets, also struck in the head and chest. He was initially thought to have died instantly, according to the coroner for Avoyelles Parish. However, it is now known that six-year-old Mardis was alive for an additional seven minutes while lying in his father's truck.[7

However, it is now known that six-year-old Mardis was alive for an additional seven minutes while lying in his father's truck.[7
I'd like to quote this and post it by it's lonesome. This multiple gunshot victim, A SIX YEAR YEAR OLD!!, was left to die in his father's truck after these cops unloaded on him. Where is the protest? Does his life not matter enough for these groups to support him? Why? Because he's white? Because the LEO that murdered him where black?

This world disappoints me at every god damn turn. What ever happened to being a fucking human? You're either black or white. Rich or poor. Liberal or a racist. If you can't figure out how to fill out a FAFSA that makes the system racist now? I was told this yesterday. If you can't figure out a FAFSA you're not college material, sorry bub.

I was also told that black people can't be racist to white people because white people had black slaves. That conversation ended when I said Jews can't be racist to blacks because of the slave trade. They denied that Africans ever enslaved Jews. I kindly reminded them of the pyramids and was laughed at and told Egyptians aren't from Africa. That's the general level of brain power that's out there these days.

Have I said that I am disappointed in my fellow humans?

I'd like to quote this and post it by it's lonesome. This multiple gunshot victim, A SIX YEAR YEAR OLD!!, was left to die in his father's truck after these cops unloaded on him. Where is the protest? Does his life not matter enough for these groups to support him? Why? Because he's white? Because the LEO that murdered him where black?

This world disappoints me at every god damn turn. What ever happened to being a fucking human? You're either black or white. Rich or poor. Liberal or a racist. If you can't figure out how to fill out a FAFSA that makes the system racist now? I was told this yesterday. If you can't figure out a FAFSA you're not college material, sorry bub.

I was also told that black people can't be racist to white people because white people had black slaves. That conversation ended when I said Jews can't be racist to blacks because of the slave trade. They denied that Africans ever enslaved Jews. I kindly reminded them of the pyramids and was laughed at and told Egyptians aren't from Africa. That's the general level of brain power that's out there these days.

Have I said that I am disappointed in my fellow humans?
This might make you feel a little better...

This might make you feel a little better...

She is actually very good at her job. The cute face and blond hair fooled everyone. Ivy league law grad I think? I know the press hates her with a passion for her ability to not get baited into pointless questions

Funny that you bring this up. Many people of color love to claim Egypt as their people along with their rich heritage of being one of the most powerful nations/kingdoms on earth WHEN IT SUITS THEM. But then you throw in that tidbit of history of slavery and all of a sudden Egyptians aren’t really African.

You ever going to post that video of the cops beating him up in the back seat? Lol.
I posted the link already go back and look. You do have atleast that much capability of mental comprehension correct?
Would it help if it was on Fox News or Trumps twitter account?

I posted the link already go back and look. You do have atleast that much capability of mental comprehension correct?
Would it help if it was on Fox News or Trumps twitter account?
I missed it as well

Anyone ever notice that the majority of the time when you see a Reporter of color, white,black,latino live on site they are reporting on issues concerning people of the same color.
A shootout in a white area you get a white reporter. Etc. Seems very racist to me. The news edits its footage for the most dramatic impact. This takes precedence over actually reporting all the facts.