Anyone heard of UXL?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by InFlames, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Bezoe

Bezoe Member

Dbol wasn’t too bad from what I recall but I don’t use many orals other than SD

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  2. heady muscle

heady muscle Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

His Anadrol and var were WAY under dosed. I will give him this, the tabs were hard as a rock and came in pretty colors.

T-Bagger, MisterSuperGod and InFlames like this.
  3. InFlames

InFlames Member

Yea man! They were, I think all his orals were bunk TBH. Cause I got nothing from his winny and I did Adrol for the first time with him. Started at 50..... nothing, went to 100, nothing.....and that was my first time ever trying Adrol and I didn't get any gains at all.

I stopped ordering his orals cause his oils were on point but terrible PIP. Even from test Cyp. But they were legit for sure. Always got great results. And his Ripped Blend. The Test P tren A and Mast P combo.....was amazing.

heady muscle and Bezoe like this.
  4. balco

balco Member

I'm curious, why would a source sell legit oil but fake orals? Orals can be cheaper and are easier to make

5. Bezoe

Bezoe Member

His dbol is legit. Running 50mg/day right now. His var didn’t do shit but var is weak af anyway

6. balco

balco Member

You'd have to be a real scumbag to fake test or dbol since both a so fucking cheap

7. Bezoe

Bezoe Member

This was my guy for years. His injects were great. Can’t speak on most of the orals though

8. i ordered Test Cyp and NPP, both smooth as could be.
    Still have 2 vials of Test Prop i never opended yet.

balco likes this.
  9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

So is this from a recent order or is it old? Because you have some dudes who want to buy his gear.

10. InFlames

InFlames Member

Yea I got Cyp. Deca. And I think a couple other things too.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  11. InFlames

InFlames Member

He's gone. He just disappeared. Didn't exit scam as far as I know. Think he got to a point where he was good with money and the risk out weighed going forward and just stopped. He was my source for a very long time. I wanna say 6 years maybe. Unless I'm remembering wrong. But him and I would talk all the time. We had a good source/buyer relationship. He would ship my stuff out before I even paid. Cause he knew I was good for it. But he just disappeared around Thanksgivings last year.

Bezoe, MisterSuperGod and T-Bagger like this.
  12. InFlames

InFlames Member

I don't know at all why. But all his orals never have me any results like they should have. Like I said my first run ever of Adrol at 100mg did nothing for me. And I would even run his winny at 125mg and still barely noticeable results and no sides at all. I never tried his Dbol though

heady muscle likes this.
  13. Bezoe

Bezoe Member

Some left overs I’ve had awhile. I wish he was still around

balco likes this.
  14. InFlames

InFlames Member

Same here man. I was super disappointed. Cause he always hooked me up with a deal. 20% off and 5 freebies. Cause my orders would be rather large. And like I said he would ship my stuff before I even paid him. Super cool dude. But I hope he got out on top and didn't get busted. Cause I literally placed an order 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. And after Thanksgiving I was gonna do another one and he wouldn't respond. Figured he just took the rest of the year off. But I tried again well after the first of the year and nothing.
    I did read something that a couple people got "sick" from his test E. Dont know what sick means. Test flu? Infection? Both of those have really nothing to do with the source. But I guess it blew up on another board. And he probably just didn't wanna deal with it anymore and bounced. Hope he got out on top like I said.
    If he comes back I hope he kept my email address lol. But....I would then be hesitant as to who I'm speaking to. Maybe he will rebrand and let me know. Lol here's hoping. Cause his ripped blend was amazing .

Bezoe likes this.
  15. balco

balco Member

I would assume they we're talking about an infection because a "test flu" wouldn't ruin anyone's reputation. I've always heard that term being thrown around but I've never seen any scientific bases for it. I seen people recommend a Tylenol for test flu and it supposedly cure it but that doesn't make sense to me.

16. InFlames

InFlames Member

I've gotten it when I first started using. My first couple cycles. Day after my test shot I would feel like I had the flu. Achey as hell. Felt like I was running a fever. Felt like complete ass. So I know it's a real thing. Atleast for me. And at that point I had never heard of Test Flu. This was pre-access to everything on the internet. Where u paid AOL by the minute. Lol. So I had no clue it was a thing.

And if someone got an infection that can totally be on the user. Not using alcohol wipes. I know I have done it before in a pinch. But I guess if multiple people got infections then it's a different story.

balco likes this.
  17. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fixed, #gofuckyourself

MindlessWork likes this.
  18. InFlames

InFlames Member

Oh what's this about ....do tell

19. He hates Balco. Story is somewhere in the TGI thread. He's made it his mission to remind Balco how much distaste he has for him.

Even if that involves following him from thread to thread to remind him. (Ahem, you might wanna chill with that, by the way. You're walking a fine line.)

20. Willyb170

Willyb170 Junior Member

Damn man
    Yeah I remember UX
    Good dude