Anyone here have experience with homebrew synthol/plain MCT oil vs. name brand synthols?

Biggerp73

The folks who sell the name brand synthols say that regular old MCT isn't as effective, or even doesn't work. But from what I understand that's basically all synthol is anyways, at least the principle behind it. I'm wondering if any of you guys have experience with the two and can testify so any differences or if they are basically the same.

I think that stuff has novacaine in it. I saw it on the DO price list and figured it was for home brew synth. Maybe a guru around here can help with the ratios, but I believe its just oil, BA, novacaine.

I'm not a Guru but I've made synthol before and used it without issue.
MCT oil and BA was all I used.
I didn't use the same MCT oil I would with oil's though, I'd have to check if I still have any left if your keen to know.

Sorry for replying late.
Lidocaine is used in commercial synthol for sure, I didn't use it though.

I used Allmax MCT oil and BA.

I'm not gonna say it didn't hurt, it did but I had no infections or issue's during or after.
It literally feels exactly the way you'd expect, like you've pumped fluid into the muscle.

I did my biceps for 3 weeks nearly ED based on feel. Started at 1ml each head with 3.5ml the highest.

I've done other locations also but biceps was the most painfull/uncomfortable.

There's a bit more involved that requires knowing your body and knowledge.

I am just insterested,I have nothing against synthol and people can take whatever they want,but does it give anything else except short therm look? Maybe inflammation makes it grow bigger and stronger or?
Can anyone with good knowledge explain me what are the benefits of using it as my knowledge is short in this topic

I am just insterested,I have nothing against synthol and people can take whatever they want,but does it give anything else except short therm look? Maybe inflammation makes it grow bigger and stronger or?
Can anyone with good knowledge explain me what are the benefits of using it as my knowledge is short in this topic
The concept behind it is that it stretches out the fascia and allows for more actual tissue growth. People that use absurd amounts, or just short blasts aren't going to get the real benefits. Doing something like Dave Palumbo protocol for 24 weeks will in the end give you growth.

If you just want a short term boost in size of an inch or two, use mediphorm. You'll get it for a couple days, then it goes away. It's hyaluronic acid. Cool if you want your arms bigger for some random event or something but it's not going to make them grow permanently

The concept behind it is that it stretches out the fascia and allows for more actual tissue growth. People that use absurd amounts, or just short blasts aren't going to get the real benefits. Doing something like Dave Palumbo protocol for 24 weeks will in the end give you growth.

If you just want a short term boost in size of an inch or two, use mediphorm. You'll get it for a couple days, then it goes away. It's hyaluronic acid. Cool if you want your arms bigger for some random event or something but it's not going to make them grow permanently
That is very good explanation. Thank you ! My legs are lagging part,but i guess it would hurt way too much injecting there. If I pin 1ml of test in quad I cant walk for a week

That is very good explanation. Thank you ! My legs are lagging part,but i guess it would hurt way too much injecting there. If I pin 1ml of test in quad I cant walk for a week
Yeah Dave had said doing something like quads would be absurd because of the volume you'd need and there's all the different heads.

I mean biceps for example is 3cc into each head twice per week for 3 weeks and then 1x per week for 16-24weeks I believe by his protocol

Definitely right with the larger muscle groups and the sheer volume needed to achieve anything.

I can't confirm the exact science behind it but my biceps now have a much more aesthetically pleasing shape and are larger.

I have the same theory as Evom1 regarding inflammation and breaking down facia,
Forced Hypertrophy to a degree, I still trained during too.

Gear shots were done there as often as possible sticking to equal volume, location in each head varied depending on how they were looking.

Sorry for replying late.
Lidocaine is used in commercial synthol for sure, I didn't use it though.

I used Allmax MCT oil and BA.

I'm not gonna say it didn't hurt, it did but I had no infections or issue's during or after.
It literally feels exactly the way you'd expect, like you've pumped fluid into the muscle.

I did my biceps for 3 weeks nearly ED based on feel. Started at 1ml each head with 3.5ml the highest.

I've done other locations also but biceps was the most painfull/uncomfortable.

There's a bit more involved that requires knowing your body and knowledge.
The one muscle that needs it most is pecs, but I'm scared to try to inject pecs, especially considering the number of daily injections it would require. So I probably won't do pecs.

My shoulders and arms are already a strong point, but I figure there's no harm in making them better. I'm thinking of just doing triceps and maybe a little bit of side and rear delts. Primarily triceps though.

Seems like synthol would be a good way to maintain and increase size while cruising. Probably a much healthier way to be big than staying on high doses of AAS all the time.