Anyone know if there a rep to talk to from pct24/7?

Shotta609

I’m looking to see if there a rep or someone to talk to about an issue about an order from pct24/7, I’ve tried emailing them for a month and I get no response about an order that was opened upon delivery…. Thanks

You sure you have the email correct? Far as I know, the guy who runs the business answers all the emails and he tends to be very responsive. I check that you have the correct email address and if you do, DM him here or post in his thread.

You sure you have the email correct? Far as I know, the guy who runs the business answers all the emails and he tends to be very responsive. I check that you have the correct email address and if you do, DM him here or post in his thread.
Yes I been trying for a month or little more, they wanted a picture of the way it came I asked for an exchange and they went silent, I’ve tried emailing several times….. do you know his DM on here? I don’t think I know it

I’m looking to see if there a rep or someone to talk to about an issue about an order from pct24/7, I’ve tried emailing them for a month and I get no response about an order that was opened upon delivery…. Thanks
How was it opened upon delivery? Was the package damaged? Was there anything missing from it?

They probably think you are a scammer. Did you send them a picture? What do you mean with exchange?
They asked for a picture of the opened product, I sent it to them so the product wasn’t sterile in my opinion, I didn’t ask for a refund or anything like that I just wanted to exchange the product

I am assuming you are a pain in the ass. Just like you posted this in a general forum and not the section it belongs in
Well I spent over $200 and no I only emailed them 4 times in a months period they answered the first time and wanted a picture, and who cares what section I posted it in does it really bother you that much

Sponsors

Latest posts