Trying Trest and NPP

Ironchad28

Hey,

I've played around with different stacks for a few years but starting to get more into it all now. I wanted some input on my current stack. I'm running 175 mgs Trest, 175 NPP and 210 Winnie oral right now. I've been on this for about 4 weeks and strength wise its been great but I'm not seeing the results I expected visually. I'm thinking about adding on another 200 mgs of Test E a week but wanted to get thoughts on whether or not it's a good idea. I'm 48, 6ft tall, 217 pds and around 19% BF right now, down from 24% 2 months ago. Lifting 4/5 days a week and trying to hit around 220 protein, 200 carbs and 130 fat each day. I'm open to thoughts around diet and cycles. Trying to get down to around 13% in the next 3 months. Thanks!

NPP is an interesting choice at 19% bodyfat, will add a bunch of water which probably explains why the visual changes aren't as pronounced (also the lower the BF% the more they'll show), the winny will counter some of the water gain forsure.

I'm a big fan of high protein, low-ish carbs (usually 1 cup of brown rice post workout, then whatever else I get from fairlife milk, cheese, etc--so probably 50-100g/day), and moderate fat while dieting (usually in the form of red meats for me -- steak, ground beef, etc.) or even eggs. Try to keep the carbs pre and post training (or if you workout fasted like I do just keep them post training). This is my personal preference when dieting down.

I'd even go higher with the protein. try to shoot for 250g of protein, or higher, 50-150g carbs, x fat. Can even go higher than 250g of protein if the hunger is getting to you, since it's the most filling and calorie efficient of the three macros. 20-40 mins cardio a day + your normal weight training is also beneficial. if you don't get results with this combo then something else is seriously off

All the diet reccomendations in here have been solid. There's multiple ways to skin a cat, as long as you hit your protein goals and are in a calorie deficit, you'll drop weight. The other micro levels details of macro distribution might play somewhat of a factor based on base metabolic rate, compounds used, and individualized response, but for the most part the calorie deficit is what you're after.

Last edited:
I fully agree with replacing the entire stack with test. That winstrol dose is INSANE for someone with your stats. You liver is already under fatty stress.

Do a lot of reading here man, and disregard everything that whoever helped you plan this told you.
I think he means 210mg /week, or 30mg a day on the winstrol, which is reasonable.

In the Winnie it’s 30 mgs a day, oral. When you say my liver is already under distress is that due to my BF being around 19%.
OH, my bad, I thought you meant you were downing 200mg of winstrol a day, lol...

That's not terrible then, but still pretty unneeded right now. Swap to test and if anything you can run it at the tail end the last 3-4 weeks to finish off a bit.

And yeah, it's not like you're obese or anything, but elevated lipids already stress the liver. When people with higher bf% run orals, it tends to hit their liver a bit harder.

Damn, i totally missed you're trying to cut down. Yes as @Sector says you can raise protein more and cut some carbs, it helps with the hunger. Are you sure though you're in a good amount of deficit with almost 3000kcal? If you're not losing weight you need to cut more calories.

Damn, i totally missed you're trying to cut down. Yes as @Sector says you can raise protein more and cut some carbs, it helps with the hunger. Are you sure though you're in a good amount of deficit with almost 3000kcal? If you're not losing weight you need to cut more calories.
Yeah I read through the thread after posting and saw some of the other diet reccomendations posted and agree with what you and others posted, so I went back and edited my post to add

"All the diet reccomendations in here have been solid. There's multiple ways to skin a cat, as long as you hit your protein goals and are in a calorie deficit, you'll drop weight. The other micro levels details of macro distribution might play somewhat of a factor based on base metabolic rate, compounds used, and individualized response, but for the most part the calorie deficit is what you're after"

OH, my bad, I thought you meant you were downing 200mg of winstrol a day, lol...

That's not terrible then, but still pretty unneeded right now. Swap to test and if anything you can run it at the tail end the last 3-4 weeks to finish off a bit.

And yeah, it's not like you're obese or anything, but elevated lipids already stress the liver. When people with higher bf% run orals, it tends to hit their liver a bit harder.
Ha! Ha! I thought I may have typed that wrong. Thanks!

Yeah I read through the thread after posting and saw some of the other diet reccomendations posted and agree with what you and others posted, so I went back and edited my post to add

"All the diet reccomendations in here have been solid. There's multiple ways to skin a cat, as long as you hit your protein goals and are in a calorie deficit, you'll drop weight. The other micro levels details of macro distribution might play somewhat of a factor based on base metabolic rate, compounds used, and individualized response, but for the most part the calorie deficit is what you're after"
Thank you! This is all really helpful and where I’ve struggled the most. I’ll do it it’s just a matter of knowing what to do. Thanks!

I oriba
I probably need to drop it by another 300 or so to start. See how I do at 2700 with higher protein and a little more cardio. Thanks for the help!

Hey,

I've played around with different stacks for a few years but starting to get more into it all now. I wanted some input on my current stack. I'm running 175 mgs Trest, 175 NPP and 210 Winnie oral right now. I've been on this for about 4 weeks and strength wise its been great but I'm not seeing the results I expected visually. I'm thinking about adding on another 200 mgs of Test E a week but wanted to get thoughts on whether or not it's a good idea. I'm 48, 6ft tall, 217 pds and around 19% BF right now, down from 24% 2 months ago. Lifting 4/5 days a week and trying to hit around 220 protein, 200 carbs and 130 fat each day. I'm open to thoughts around diet and cycles. Trying to get down to around 13% in the next 3 months. Thanks!
Did you went from 24 to19% BF in two months? Please train me…

Hey,

eat clen tren hard