Anyone over 35 still pct?

Can you show me the science that pct and low t for 16 weeks is healthier than staying on 300 mg test?
I can show studies that 6 months on 300 test showed little to no change in health parameters (except maybe a 6 point drop in HDL)... I’ll have to search for them but I remember reading 2 like that
define 300 mg of test a TRT is absolutely ridicule........

They are idiots.

Either do legit via defy medical or find some clinics in Florida that will give u whatever you want.
They are not idiots, The axis can use many months to restore, is a slow process that pct can only help, but the most important factor is only the time.
I am 50 (!!!!) years old, 2 years agò tryed a long recovery after 5 years of blast and cruise, and after 15 week of patient my T level returned in the normal range (420 ng), the problem is that most part of people became crazy knowing have low t for 3 or 4 months....

They are not idiots, The axis can use many months to restore, is a slow process that pct can only help, but the most important factor is only the time.
I am 50 (!!!!) years old, 2 years agò tryed a long recovery after 5 years of blast and cruise, and after 15 week of patient my T level returned in the normal range (420 ng), the problem is that most part of people became crazy knowing have low t for 3 or 4 months....
No they are idiots for the most part.
My TT in my 30s was 288. The lab reference was 250 to 1000. Thus several docs said I was normal and did nothing while I felt like shit.
Other story, an endo asked my why would a guy want hcg!
Finally another doc when my TT was 144 got me on trt and when my TT was 350, they said perfect, keep the same dose!
The guys at defy, dr saya etc know what they are taking about snd have helped me a ton.
One more example, I had a doc call me and asked how I did my test SQ. Oh boy

No they are idiots for the most part.
My TT in my 30s was 288. The lab reference was 250 to 1000. Thus several docs said I was normal and did nothing while I felt like shit.
Other story, an endo asked my why would a guy want hcg!
Finally another doc when my TT was 144 got me on trt and when my TT was 350, they said perfect, keep the same dose!
The guys at defy, dr saya etc know what they are taking about snd have helped me a ton.
One more example, I had a doc call me and asked how I did my test SQ. Oh boy

If your tt was normally 288 i can agree with you. If your tt was 288 BECAUSE you made cycles and didn't waited the necessary time to recover i can't agree

If your tt was normally 288 i can agree with you. If your tt was 288 BECAUSE you made cycles and didn't waited the necessary time to recover i can't agree
Well said
It was before I did steroids

Btw, you still cycle or off for good?

I'm 41 and I pct. Im fussy for a few weeks and then I recover. I've used pharma and RC serms and have been lucky. Post pct bloodwork puts me in the 500ish range a few weeks after Im done with the serm.

I'm a few days into pct now and this thread gives me a headache. I can't tell who's replying to who and half of you don't use punctuation. I'll be more tolerant to you idiots in about 10 days.

Thinking about doing the clomid pct route. What would you suggest for a dose and the amount of weeks before I take another set of bloodwork?
Get some enclomiphene and run it 25 mg x 6 weeks and check labs 4-6 weeks after
But I’m sure you’ll hear 30 different pct variations from others

Well said
It was before I did steroids

Btw, you still cycle or off for good?
yes off course.
But i am again on trt, i'll always prefer trt + cycle.
I made that pct just to verify if was possible recovery at my age after all that time.and i continue using low dose hcg to keep always possible come off one day if necessary.