Arail Pharmaceuticals - US Domestic

We had some issues with a broken plugin for the site today but the matter has been resolved. Just wanted to hop on here and give a update for anyone who may have experienced any issues. Thank you for your patience!

I've sent 2ml samples and also a full vial.. same price.always use same size bubble mailer..it's been a few months so price might change .. we shall see.. I just paid for a test this morning and will be sending sample off next day or 2 ill keep you posted.

For reference, my last shipment to Jano via pirate ship (3 vials). And this was for UPS expedited. I could have gotten it there much more inexpensively.
IMG_0194.jpeg

We had some issues with a broken plugin for the site today but the matter has been resolved. Just wanted to hop on here and give a update for anyone who may have experienced any issues. Thank you for your patience!

I see you have Parabolon (Tren-Hex). You and I might just have to become bros. Any recent tests on this compound by chance?

Wow a whole $75 huh? That can ALMOST get me one free vial of testosterone from your ridiculous ass. Sign me up!!!

If you want a product photo from Janoshik showing It's your product that involves shipping the entire $100 vial. Which is about $150 on its own in shipping, Plus obviously you're out the $100 vial plus $120 for testing. So total I'm out $370 and the product, but you'll make it up with $150 store credit.

You didn't think this through much
Fuck yeah man. You’ve been here less than a month and you’re a real hard ass. Read the discount code post…which is #1 btw and show us your shipping costs to jano for a 10ml sample since you’re a fucking expert.

I see you have Parabolon (Tren-Hex). You and I might just have to become bros. Any recent tests on this compound by chance?
Yes sir! We have the most recent testing up on our website in the product testing page. Looks like our last reply was deleted for hyperlinking it.