Are Americans still actually scared of personal use busts?

nope, wasn't aimed at you, was the racist marsupial.

yes part of the point, higher conservatism higher murder rate as u noted conservative countries with higher murder rate..... more liberal/progressive/social a place the less murder.. so im glad we agree! and yes largest hispanic populations closest to Mexico are majority conservative..

left or right gov in usa all let in migrants similarly its all fake news to pit americas against each other... lots of conservatives THINK they dont want immigrants but there gov lets in more as keeps economy afloat, and as you say align more with religion rules etc. it keeps going up for a reason.

Obama lowered illegal immigration first time in many years as increased over bush administration. FACTS MATTER, he also increased the % of criminals deported.. trump decreased Mexican illegal immigrants however total increased anyway. but really depends on whats happening in the world IMO and no side has it figured out.. esp when you consider there is a benefit for the big boys to have larger population. black rock is going to make more money the more legal or illegal immigrants, private federal prisons want more and more aswell.

Damn well in that case, how u broke it down. i particularly agree with u.

But in the us, left right dosent even matter. They are coluting and bid rigging together mafia style. That's why I lean independent I agree with some things on both sides, see why they never win?
" left/right" will figure it out together in the interest of keeping rich rich and poor poor.ever heard of divide an conquer?
See why there is no middle class these days.

I apologize for the assumption, and hating on ur post.

What is the criminalization of steroids in individual states?

Is it the same principle as with drugs, which Democrats legalize more often than Republicans?
This is what I want to see. I've been trying to find public arrest / conviction statistics for my state for base possession charges. Anyone know where to find that kind of information?

Prescription Oxandrolone(anavar) is just a memory. Var can no longer be prescribed, period. Not for burns, wasting, off label uses or any other possible reason it was prescribed for in years past. Just like that.
My urologist offers Oxandrolone in the USA.

I think many guys like to order lots of stuff in bulk. So they're afraid if they get busted they won't be able to prove that it's for personal use, not illegal sales.

I think many guys like to order lots of stuff in bulk. So they're afraid if they get busted they won't be able to prove that it's for personal use, not illegal sales.

Those guys should understand it's a lot easier to take "possession with intent to distribute" off the table (by having it at home, syringes, a used vial etc), than fighting off "intent to manufacture" which is proven merely by having any quantity of raws around, never mind the rest of their brewing supplies.