Are both Clomid and Nolva necessary?

I got my answer from doing alot of research on my own and guys that been cycling for years. You think I'm going to inject gears into my body without knowing everything I need to know? LoL Yea of course blood test would tell you. However not eveyone has to keep running blood test. We all work. It's called a job. We're not all lucky like you. And always at the gym and have so much free time on our hands.

So if you don't have time to run blood work. You can safely take .5mg EOD while on cycle. Adjust as needed. If you feel gyno obviously you need to up the dose or take .5mg every day.

Alot of information can be found online.

No need to get raged about it bro. Relax.

OP, if there is one thing you take away from this, let it be blood work is cheap life insurance. AAS can bring on more issues than just Gyno. Get blood work done pre cycle, mid stream through cycle and about 4 weeks after pct.

OP, if there is one thing you take away from this, let it be blood work is cheap life insurance. AAS can bring on more issues than just Gyno. Get blood work done pre cycle, mid stream through cycle and about 4 weeks after pct.
Good advice. I'm here to learn as much as i can as well. Will def do bloods.

Just wondering if I need both Clomid and Nolva for pct. I've done 5 cycles so far and im about to stack sust300 with dbol in about a week. I usually just run HCG and Nolva, but being new to the boards i've read many people use both clomid+nolva. I'll be doing 500mg of sust with 30mg of dbol.
I'm sure there's info out there but i want some direct input from people with experience. What are the benefits of running both if they do the same thing?
personally running both did not do much for me, although I only have one cycle under my belt

Back