ASchinasource raw material and finished gears for online shops

There is an old Chinese saying that the dog bit me, I can't go to bite the dog. Maybe my appearance has broken the balance of some people, but we don't accept retail orders, we only need wholesale orders. If we do this and still hurt your interests, it is your problem. Very low-level and boring, there is nothing other than saying fuck, scammer....Don't run to my thread and bite me inexplicably.
AE9A2BFE-5DBA-482B-A9FD-29974AA084DF.gif

Do you sell the Kung Flu? Tryin to score me some covid-19 I hear that shit is fire

When one thread is a complete failure sources try to sneak in with a new thread to hopefully bury the first one. I’ve never seen one actually sneak by though.... :oops:

You get one thread @aschinasource to make a first impression here. Stop clogging up the underground with multiple threads! o_O
Think about the ones that have to read these threads! Now we’ve wasted our valuable time reading 2 failed threads you made instead of one! :mad:

So you want to supply the labs and only do wholesale orders, huh?

Maybe, just maybe, you should try following the rules that are set in place. Nobody needs you around here. You are here because you wish to collect btc.

So, instead of telling us to fuck off and doing it your own way, you should pay attention, shut the fuck up, stop badmouthing members, and do what is asked of those who wish to source here.

To be successful at Meso, you don't have to be a rocket scientist but you do have to stick to our script.

When one thread is a complete failure sources try to sneak in with a new thread to hopefully bury the first one. I’ve never seen one actually sneak by though.... :oops:

You get one thread @aschinasource to make a first impression here. Stop clogging up the underground with multiple threads! o_O
Think about the ones that have to read these threads! Now we’ve wasted our valuable time reading 2 failed threads you made instead of one! :mad:
Put away your hypocritical goodwill. Who can you represent? If others think that watching my thread is a waste of time, they will naturally not. Why do brands contact me? You are just afraid that my presence will hurt your interests.

You attack people who conflict with your interests everywhere like wild dogs. If I fight back, you will stand at the highest point of morality and growl. In fact, I don't care about you at all, because you are not my customers at all. Seeing your reply is a waste of everyone's time.

So you want to supply the labs and only do wholesale orders, huh?

Maybe, just maybe, you should try following the rules that are set in place. Nobody needs you around here. You are here because you wish to collect btc.

So, instead of telling us to fuck off and doing it your own way, you should pay attention, shut the fuck up, stop badmouthing members, and do what is asked of those who wish to source here.

To be successful at Meso, you don't have to be a rocket scientist but you do have to stick to our script.
You are the one who really does not understand the rules of the forum. You are full of swear words and aggrieved, as if someone else bullied you. Then you want the forum rules to favor you and protect you. Hahahahaha

Wholesalers in need will make a selection based on the conditions I put forward and compare with their current suppliers. The forum is public, you are not my client, why waste time attacking me? This makes no sense.

You are the one who really does not understand the rules of the forum. You are full of swear words and aggrieved, as if someone else bullied you. Then you want the forum rules to favor you and protect you. Hahahahaha
I'll be around here longer than you. I can promise you that.

And if you don't like how we talk to you, then leave. We don't want or need another scamming, smartass Chinaman.

I was being nice and telling you how to succeed here. Now you've made my shit list.

Welcome to Meso. I doubt you will enjoy your stay.

So do you think all wholesalers are as stupid as you?

If they order from you they're a whole lot stupider than I am.

It's kind of funny that you're calling me stupid when you had to try and start a second thread because you fucked the first one up so badly. The second one hasn't exactly been a stellar redemption.

Should we expect a third attempt from your scam, err, business?