MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

The Biggest Sale Event of the year , that you all have been waiting for, is finally here!

We start our Black Friday Sale by offering you a 50% discount = 40% for every payment and another 10% off for all Crypto methods !

6998-ash.jpg

* The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Stealth Juice, Zerox, Genetic Pharmaceuticals, Magnum Laboratories products.
* The Offer is valid only 3 days 27-29 November 2020.
During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.
Warmest regards,
Ashop Team

AShop is a reputable and largest internet overseas shop ✅
support@ashop.in

Santa came earlier this year!
Enjoy our Christmas Sale : for every 2 identical products ordered, you get 1 more for free!
We wish you a Merry Christmas !

7111-christmas.jpg

The Discount is available for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratory, Stealth Juice, Ice Pharmaceuticals,Zerox Pharmaceuticals, Genetic Pharmaceuticals, Magnum Laboratories products.
* The Offer is valid 16-27 December 2020.
During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.​

AShop is a reputable and largest internet overseas shop ✅
support@ashop.in

Akin, you still owe me half my order from around 2004 or so. At this point I can’t remember what it was exactly but I remember only receiving half my order in a book you cut pages out of to make the amps fit into. Just sayin.

Akin, you still owe me half my order from around 2004 or so. At this point I can’t remember what it was exactly but I remember only receiving half my order in a book you cut pages out of to make the amps fit into. Just sayin.
If you have any details like order number, or maybe the email you used to register on site, please PM me. I will check and if this is true, we will reship entirely.

Jesus christ 16 years ago? Lmao also prob shouldnt talk about stealth shipping even though its been over a decade and some change

What a fucking troll

What a fucking troll
Troll? Not at all. There are hundreds of people over the years who have only received partial packages or no package at all from Alin. This isn't something new. He's selective you know what at best. If you've always had good results with him, by all means keep using him.

Sure and you come up after 16 years saying you didn't have received a package ahhahahaha get the fuck out of here you little shit

Troll? Not at all. There are hundreds of people over the years who have only received partial packages or no package at all from Alin. This isn't something new. He's selective you know what at best. If you've always had good results with him, by all means keep using him.
Tbh part of my order recently got seized and they quickly resent and even added some freebies so if this happened then, now they have changed and offer one of the best customer services around

Tbh part of my order recently got seized and they quickly resent and even added some freebies so if this happened then, now they have changed and offer one of the best customer services around
I had the same experience 8 months ago, they answered all my inquiries on time.

As I said it was from 2004 I don't have any order details it was so long ago
In this case, I am sorry, but I don't think we can help you. Maybe you remember the email address you used? Maybe you still use it?