MESO-Rx Sponsor Ashop Promotions

So... you store customers info, orders and email even from 2004?
All the info we have from clients is used only for this kind of situations and only with the purpose of helping clients when such a thing is needed. Anyway, I am not sure that we still have all the info from 2004 , because it was long ago, but I wanted to help and give it a try, maybe he was registered in our system.
And by the way, if any of our customers contacts us asking to remove all the info about an account, we do that and no information remains in our system, including orders, addreses, email etc., everything gets deleted if the user asks this.

What's the typical response time for ccustomer support? It's been a few days without a response.
Messages on email and tickets on site usually are replied in 24 hours, maximum 48 hours (on holidays). Where have you contacted us (maybe you got wrong old email?) ? PM me your question here, and I will be glad to help you.

TD for A-man. Small order but all good and accounted for. 34 days shipping to midwest USA. Stay the course Iron. Mail is pretty jacked up during these times. It will get there eventually.

TD for A-man. Small order but all good and accounted for. 34 days shipping to midwest USA. Stay the course Iron. Mail is pretty jacked up during these times. It will get there eventually.
I know, just a little frustrating because this pack isn’t for me. If it was mine I’d be ok waiting, but it’s for someone else and I’m starting to look like a bit of a jackass. I mean, more so than usual.

Received my order from these guys last month but it took a few weeks to arrive as expected given the time of year and covid, great customer service and prices though.

I know, just a little frustrating because this pack isn’t for me. If it was mine I’d be ok waiting, but it’s for someone else and I’m starting to look like a bit of a jackass. I mean, more so than usual.
Feel your pain, been there, understandable. I Will Zen speedy deliveries to all. :)

Did your pack ever land? Buddy of mine ordered toward end of 2020 and just got a seizure letter from a certain government agency this week.

I've made two separate orders in January for stealth satchels to one of those difficult North European countries. Both arrived at around 12 days from payment. Not bad at all.

When will test u be in stock? Also is there a big discount planned in the near future?
Test U is available only for Non Eu countries at the moment. If you want, PM me your location and I will see if there is something we can do about this.